Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Cryptocurrency Exchanges / Markets? - page 3. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Bittrex
Binance
Kucoin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Binance is pretty awesome, doesn't lock up the sells and buys like Bittrex.
Activity: 20
My favourite is coinexchange.io
Activity: 27
Poloniex
Coinexchange
Cryptopia
Activity: 140
I like coinex, the mining pool and trading integration is really handy. The developers are often on the chat to answer questions.
Though they have been having a few problems deploying the new version of the site, things should eventually settle.
My second and third most used site is cryptsy, mostly for the wide range of coins. However the transaction fees annoy me a bit.
Activity: 8
mostly bittrex. high volumes and usually, works as expected.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Most of the tume i use Localbitcoins. Sometimes one of telegram channels
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
There are many (100+) Cryptocurrency Exchanges / Markets right now, Bitfinex, coinone, Bithumb, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Coinbase GDAX, Bitstamp are few of them. So what is your favorite and the reasons for that?
for me i will list my favorite cryptocurrency exchanges those are , bittrex , coinexchange , hitbtc , binance. Those for me is the best , its fast to transact any coins , buy or sell and the fee is small. I will also list those  crytocurrency exchanges that i don't like to trade of , etherdelta and yobit , those two exchange is a dumping crypto exchanges.
Activity: 1
BITfinex IS GIVING THE BOOT TO US customers. Too much regulation. Figures. Seen here: https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/216

I'm only using Coinbase at moment cuz...having trouble getting verified at some others...pain in the axe. One said my phone number was invalid...really?  call me! BUT NOT liking that I can only buy at price they quote, no market play on that one. They said go sign up with GDAX but my previous occupation does not show...and I think they were one of the ones that rejected my phone number. ack!

Kracken gave me a hard time for not getting enough of my arms in the pic...say whaaaat!?! Finally got approved but when trying to sign in a 502 and 520 error showed up...sent them a screen shot, and they sent me an email asking for all details of my account and identity...so...I'm looking for a smoother experience.

Meanwhile, pretty frustrating sitting on investment funds while watching the rise...maybe that will be a blessing in disguise? Who knows.
Activity: 10
I am using Bittrex, it seems proper one and protected good.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
There are many (100+) Cryptocurrency Exchanges / Markets right now, Bitfinex, coinone, Bithumb, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Coinbase GDAX, Bitstamp are few of them. So what is your favorite and the reasons for that?

hmmm now i love trading at cryptopia
Activity: 44
I like Bittrex. It's fast and reliable. Kraken also a good option, especially if you need to to exchange from fiat to crypto.
Activity: 56
Bittrex has always been the standby for good reason.  Great UI/UX and a great collection of solid coins.
Activity: 21
I really like etherdelta. It is truly decentralized, cheap and I absolutely love it!
It has some downsides, for example it is slower compared to other exchanges, but it is the best choice to trade ETH tokens.

Too bad there's nothing like this for Bitcoin and altcoins as well... If this will be implemented, all other exchanges are gonna fail. Decentralization is the best thing!

I love ED too. 95% of my trades are done on ED
Activity: 12
Waves Decentralized Exchange  Wink
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I would choose Bittrex exchange because it very simple and fast, dont require alot of silly thing when registering.
Activity: 56
There are lot of cryptocurrencies are there in the market but i like Etherium Coin because it is very famous coin almost every new crypto currencies are using this coin by smart contract
Ethereum has very good market capitalization and good market team and also very good technology and trading on different exchanges from many times and also there is a valuable and good rated coin, So that is why i like this coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Bittrex
etherdelta.com
cryptopia.co.nz for shit coins
Activity: 20
bittrex _ bitfinex
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Well the night mode of poloniex site is unbeatable Cheesy Does bittrex have a function similar to this?
Pages:
Jump to: