Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Cryptocurrency Exchanges / Markets? - page 4. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I use gdax for trading BTC/ETH/LTC and bittrex for all other altcoins. I want to open accounts with Poloniex/Binance/etc. for some of the altcoins not listed on Bittrex, but haven't got around to do it yet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Bittrex and Etherdelta. Bittrex is the best one bu Etherdelta more useful for Ether Based Token Sales.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Using mainly Bittrex, I was using Poloniex, but there was lots of talk of it being the next to be hacked, or was haxored, and so I stopped trading there.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
poloniex and bitmex are awesome
Activity: 46
+100 for Bittrex + Poloniex
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I really like etherdelta. It is truly decentralized, cheap and I absolutely love it!
It has some downsides, for example it is slower compared to other exchanges, but it is the best choice to trade ETH tokens.

Too bad there's nothing like this for Bitcoin and altcoins as well... If this will be implemented, all other exchanges are gonna fail. Decentralization is the best thing!
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Research is key
I'm in love with Novaexchange. Such cool people in the trollbox.
Activity: 190
bittrex of course. This is the most popular and stable
Activity: 78
Kraken and Bittrex are the best exchanges.
Activity: 105
Kraken, because it's laggy all the time. Haha. Cheesy
Activity: 9
I agree sir, i am using too,,  bittrex its verry easy and simple...

Activity: 223
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
my favorite Cryptocurrency Exchanges is bittrex because very easy and fastly.
the design of this site is quite beautiful.

bittrex is my favorite too, but have to move to other exchanges like cryptopia because the large collection of coins/pairs
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
my favorite Cryptocurrency Exchanges is bittrex because very easy and fastly.
the design of this site is quite beautiful.
Activity: 223
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
There are many (100+) Cryptocurrency Exchanges / Markets right now, Bitfinex, coinone, Bithumb, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Coinbase GDAX, Bitstamp are few of them. So what is your favorite and the reasons for that?
Pages:
Jump to: