Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 12. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
yesterday was a good day to enter the market. Now many altoins have made a correction to their fall. But I think that in the autumn we will still see batkoin at a price of 5000-5400, which means that the alcoins will again fly down. That's when you can enter Fiat and buy a ladder
brand new
Activity: 0
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

iBlockchain is working with DeutscheBank, BlackRock Financial, and Digital Currency Group to create a fully transparent crypto fund that will post weekly ROI. With accredited investors from 7 countries, we are looking to buy out low-cap altcoins on 1-2 small exchanges so we can trigger a massive price rise. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 42
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
hello. My feeling is
The cryptocurrency market in 2018 fell sharply.
I think this is also an opportunity for newcomers.
I expect the cryptocurrency market in 2019 to be the bubble.
When entering the cryptocurrency market you need to be patient.
Like money saver feels profitable enough to sell.
Activity: 84
The downward trend is worrying, and I believe it is because of bad publicity Crypto has had over the past few months. However, i believe the market will wake up from it's knees towards the end of the year
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
I am also confused about the cryptocurrency market. After several consecutive days of decline, the color of these two days has changed from red to green. I don't know what color will be diaplayed tomorrow.
Activity: 90
as the market conditions for now are a bit bad, I am sad when I see the price of coins continues to decline, but I still believe this condition will improve and the value of the assets that I have will return to rise in price someday, even though it can take a little time long like that, and no one can predict the cryptocurrency market. thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The Crypto market has declined in early September, falling prices have made people sell their coins, this year I'm not sure the price of all coins will return to normal, we can wait for the most important information for Bitcoin ETF later this month, I'm sure that this information decision will affect the value exchange coins this year.
Activity: 56
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

High volatility and it's uniqueness was its true form. Personally thinking, Cryptocurrency has way more to offer and due to many adoption this year it will continuously to rise. Down trend is pretty normal for ROI of big investors but its also a sign of buying them all to have high rate of success when market turns green again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

For now all you have to do is buy some token while the price is dump and then you wait for the pump of the price so you will earn big. It is the best to buy tokens for now, It is best to buy token when the price is low and when the price pump that is the time to sell or trade your token. If you do not have money to buy a token then just hodl your coin and wait for the value to pump.
Activity: 134
What I understand with cryptocurrency market now is,  The market are not stable is going up and down or flonstright .  So....if  the situations is like this,  we need to be patient  or very carefully to invest.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
It is a pattern. The cryptocurrency market always fell, then rose again. Therefore, there is no cause for concern. We just have to wait for the next growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
If we look at market diagrams from last year until now where prices have always changed, I think it is normal if it fluctuates because it has become a character of Bitcoin. it would be better if we did not see the graph at any time because it would only make us feel panic. Be patient and always optimistic that circumstances like this will pass quickly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
The market is due for correction that is why you see the big sell off,  and a lot of people panic sell that's why the dump is imminent. If you believe in crypto this is the best time to buy low and sell high not when the bull market is here then you will now buy, crypto will make big good news this year ending
Activity: 252
an excellent opportunity to buy an etherium and make x10 in a couple of years
Maybe I'm foolish, but I think that now is a great time to buy the top crypto, and also invest in new projects. It may even be time to start your project. And if you need promotion on Reddit, then choose the upvotes.io service.
Activity: 40
My opinion about the market is very good especially I'm glad that now everything is falling and I can purchase !
Although I never envisaged such a downward market for this long but there is just one thing I can do: this is to forget about my losses and search for a way out of the many losses through systematic research of some good low price coins.
Activity: 46
Ethereum prices fell quite low I have a worried uncle, but I think the price will definitely rise again
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
As far as I know, many whales in China dumped most of their coins,they would not be back in years.

this is bad news, but they are potential investors and I believe this is a form of strategy to reduce prices and when it all goes down they party to buy and just wait for the time when the price gets better
Activity: 76
It is glaring to everyone that cryptocurrency market is downfall. My question is that is it going to continue like this or things will change? But my own opinion is that if things continue like this I will never invest.
Pages:
Jump to: