Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 15. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Although the market still be down in present, everyone in crypto currency is loosing their money, but I think it's too soon when giving up. I'm believe in the return of bull market, the price will increase about 20 - 30% in November.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
now everything looks nice but it is hard to predict. the market is green, hope is bull time, there are good rises, all together we get very good earnings.Everybody gets lots of money
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
my opinion for the current market price is very good, why? because the altcoin price has shown improvement, the price has improved again

It is a good market at the moment and price is also a very good at lower levels. So had you being last year at same time you know how rapidly in remaining months the market surpassed 18k levels and this time as well it can happen and do not want to miss out on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
Don't worry dude.. Market is going on some zig zag patterns.. There will be an up and down trends too.. It will recover soon.. Keep waiting and you can smile soon..
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
my opinion for the current market price is very good, why? because the altcoin price has shown improvement, the price has improved again
My impression about this market is still the same, this will last for good. As we can see a recent big dump of the market but today there’s a sign of life for this market that can prove cryptocurrency will stay with us and will survive no matter what challenges along our road. We are slowly growing again Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
Currently the market in the low position than ever in this year so this right time for the investors to buy their tokens.
Activity: 5
Now I just wait for the up coming signal of the market is going to join soon. Last year I missed the opportunity, so now I'm going to join Cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
In my opinion everything is ok right now, even though it has fallen a lot in past 2-3 months i still dont think its something very bad, it will rise again as it has been doing all the times before.
Activity: 23
The market of crypto currency is waiting for a turning point when large investors will enter this market. Then trading on the exchange will become much more difficult, but the market will become much larger
Activity: 224
Well this market is like roller coaster you going up and down, these down prices of cryptos are just temporary, I believe they will recover at the end of the year just believe.
Yes, exactly. There can be no market increase or decrease only. that is characteristic of volatility. With the downward trend since the beginning of the year, everyone is looking forward to the ETF. But personally I believe that without the ETF, maybe the market will really boom at the end of the year.Smiley
Activity: 224
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

This bearish market same old as last year. Have a patience mate and only true cryptonian will harvest its fruit. It doesn’t bother me at all. I know for the fact cryptocurrency is very volatile easy to pump and dump too.
Activity: 96
Today, the market of the cryptographic currency has changed a lot every day, many people come, but the market continues to fall, today it is necessary to know which projects to participate in order to earn
Activity: 238
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

The market is a bit down but i feel like it will recover soon enough.  Until the, i am going to hold my coins and wait for the market to grow up again. I feel like this is the best decision.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Well this market is like roller coaster you going up and down, these down prices of cryptos are just temporary, I believe they will recover at the end of the year just believe.
I think yes! it will recover soon, it must have roller coaster market just ride on it!Think positive!
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrency market in this August is terrible. Now at the end of August and going to the beginning of September,  the market shows green line and most of cryptocurrency get to increase. Hopefully,  it's going to be a good news and continuously go further. All its depend on the big player to move and fluctuate the values. We might face high opportunity to gain a huge profit or to get high risk a big loss, depends on the major crypto news cycles over the coming months.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
Currently, the crypto currency are going low and definitely in the end of the year or in months of the Q4 the market will boom.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
In my opinion, the market began to grow and this is a good signal to buy promising altcoins. I think the current situation in the market is a good opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies at a low price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Most traders today talk about a change of trend and market reversal. I don't know who to believe, so I bought coins and wait for better times.
Activity: 23
Now the market is experiencing a crisis. Anyone with education in the economy will confirm that the crisis always ends
Pages:
Jump to: