Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 13. (Read 4214 times)

copper member
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
I also think Bitcoin will recover by the end of the year.
So I am holding my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
As far as I know, many whales in China dumped most of their coins,they would not be back in years.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
my opinion for the current market price is very good, why? because the altcoin price has shown improvement, the price has improved again
For the altcoins? I can't see that they have been moved and showed improvement.

There are altcoins that did but generalizing them, I don't think that all of them has shown improvement. The only coin that did showed improvement is only bitcoin and that made a lot of people who are keeping alts started to sell so they can keep and have bitcoin.
There are some good altcoins out there but when you take into account that there are thousands and thousands of coins and that many of them are useless, redundant and many do not even require the blockchain to begin with and are just trying to take advantage of the hype that is currently in the market, when you take that into account you lose confidence in those altcoins really fast.
That's a fact that you stated.

Thousands of them are truly worthless and they keep on coming to fill the market with something that we don't really need. Keep on recreating projects that really has no use at all, collecting millions of bucks and when they are done with it expect that there will be a massive sell off.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
The market is bad when it is all in red and bloody. It is good when it turns green and I believe that is normal. There are so many newbie investors and panic sellers so we expect heavy selling and continued downhill at the moment plus there is also manipulations in the market which many are observing during bear season, so the bouncing of the cryptocurrencies and altcoins are instead delayed due to the facts that manipulations, panic selling it creates has greatly affected the market.
Someone who does panic selling is not just a newbie, there are many people who are already familiar with cryptocurrency who become panic sellers. I don't think panic selling is a negative thing when heard, whereas panic selling can be used as a strategy to get profit. Panic sellers also see a lot of information when deciding to sell their investments, I mean being a seller will get a profit because someone can buy the investment when it is at a lower price, or it can also save a large loss if it keeps holding the investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
my opinion for the current market price is very good, why? because the altcoin price has shown improvement, the price has improved again
For the altcoins? I can't see that they have been moved and showed improvement.

There are altcoins that did but generalizing them, I don't think that all of them has shown improvement. The only coin that did showed improvement is only bitcoin and that made a lot of people who are keeping alts started to sell so they can keep and have bitcoin.
There are some good altcoins out there but when you take into account that there are thousands and thousands of coins and that many of them are useless, redundant and many do not even require the blockchain to begin with and are just trying to take advantage of the hype that is currently in the market, when you take that into account you lose confidence in those altcoins really fast.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
For bounty hunters, this market is very bad this year, as participation in ICO signatures and social networks very rarely ends with the payment of tokens. Very often the campaigns are closed without collecting the minimum amount for the base, others suspend the activity or transfer it to better times. I'm not talking about significant fraud in the ICO projects. If payments are made in new tokens, they are now rarely traded, and those that are listed on the stock exchange, immediately fall in price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
currently the market is falling and makes many investors disappointed because of the huge losses. but I think the current situation is only temporary and will come back again. but it takes a long time to recover.
Activity: 140
This is just a trial period to everyone and its an avenue to buy more coins especially bitcoin and Ethereum because I'm very sure market is going to appreciate as time goes on.
Activity: 53
Hold your coins and accumulate eth, good price at this moment 171€ Shocked
Activity: 41
My personal opinion now is to wait for the green market to return. Do not sell these Alts coin at low prices.
Activity: 28
The market is bad when it is all in red and bloody. It is good when it turns green and I believe that is normal.
I believe there is no such thing as a bad market. It's all in how you use the market.

Red is a buyer's market. All coins are discounted! Short selling is feasible. Loans become good as now you don't have to pay back as much as you took out thanks to deflating coin prices.

Green is a seller's market. All coins are going up but might be overpriced so buy with caution. Those who bought during the red are now making money. Mining is profitable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
The market is bad when it is all in red and bloody. It is good when it turns green and I believe that is normal. There are so many newbie investors and panic sellers so we expect heavy selling and continued downhill at the moment plus there is also manipulations in the market which many are observing during bear season, so the bouncing of the cryptocurrencies and altcoins are instead delayed due to the facts that manipulations, panic selling it creates has greatly affected the market.
Activity: 48
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
Worry of course will, but I think by the end of the year everything will recover to its previous level. And at this time you can make good money, buy a lot of cheap coins.
Activity: 236
the market has always come up and down. I will surely be recovered in a short time. we just have to show some patience
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

Hello! I'm very good at the market. Any market allows you to earn. I'm waiting for take-off on the moon after Constantinople on October 30!
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I like being in a train that travels far. Travel in the mountains that rise and fall. There is a ravine including the sharpness of the road, and this is terrible for me. That is the picture that happened in Crypto today.
I have acquaintances who no longer want to travel in this * train *. Sell their tokens, if they can, and are looking for a permanent job. We are already tired of the red market! ((
Activity: 76
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
If you now buy coins, then in a couple of months you can good money.
Activity: 40
My opinion positively with regards to technology and development ! And I think that the market will not always fall need to wait !
Activity: 26
After I noticed the development of crypto recently, I began to think that the rise and fall of prices was a correction. But because it's still like this, I'm not sure crypto will pump at the end of the year like 2017. Even though there are a lot of good news but it looks like it hasn't been able to raise the crypto anymore.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Everyone thinks they are a genius in the bull market. But only real financial traders can survive, even thrive in bear markets or in volatile markets. Do not be afraid of collapse or market turmoil - that's where you can make the most money.
Pages:
Jump to: