Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinions about today's trading? - page 2. (Read 1724 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

Even in this market some manage to make a profit but I do not risk now to trade. I think it's better to wait 2-3 months until the market stabilizes and starts to grow.   
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
September 22, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
I can not trade today because all my investments in subcoins. Instead, I chose a more robust subcoin and continue with them. I think it would be more helpful in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
September 22, 2018, 05:03:49 AM
Some people have luck in trading even when the market is bearish. Unfortunately I am not one of them. Honestly I hadn't much luck even when the market is bullish. My current strategy - buy and forget till bitcoin will not come to 20k again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 22, 2018, 04:56:30 AM
The market is currently at a very low price, although the market is growing slightly back, but I also do not believe that the market will recover strongly at the end of 2017. That is the hardest.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
September 22, 2018, 03:28:49 AM
If thinking today as a month or year then my opinion is to have fiat, as soon as i don't see a strong upward rally i will never keep money in crypto , already lost much in life dont wanna continue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 03:26:11 AM
We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

Todays trading is to difficult because prices going depth
The value of Bitcoin was decreased 2 days ago by 300 US dollar price and yesterday it has improved a little bit so we can sell for difference in price if we are in profit then. But this profit will be small and Bitcoin is known for its high potential of giving us profit so why we sell for small profit is irrelevant too. Now traders should buy more in quantity which will be in their benefit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
September 19, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
It's much more difficult than before and it's much harder and risky to make the profit.
There are many traders out there but only few are realy successful. Also, you need a lot of knowledge and time to invest in trading and there is still no guarantee you will be successful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 09:29:05 AM
That's right, the current market conditions are very difficult to predict but behind this market decline many traders take part in good profits. so basically trading in current conditions is a good thing as long as we do it right.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
September 19, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
Trading is hard, this why we must have knowledge about details of trade. Even in bear market we still can earn money.
If you will start to trading today, you better just use little amount, no more 25% of your fund. The market situation can be fall again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
So today, patience holds, because only new holdings can give you income in the future, now the price of the coin continually decreases only the top 10 coin on the CMC. can bring you high profits
The top 10 coin prices are very cheap at this time but there will be many people hoping for lower prices because the market is really unstable and selling panic is still going on daily so it is difficult to choose. I personally will invest when I know exactly when the market enters the uptrend period because this is the time when most people operate.

Hoping for the lower prices is good thing because that is the actual entry point one should have for the better trading and profitability. Above this, you are also saying that you will enter the market when it starts to go in uptrend but I would say that is the worst idea. Many people forget that when uptrend starts then it may or may not be the real uptrend and thus you may fall for the FOMO investment which is called as Fear of Missing Out! This fear can lead to unwanted entry point into the trading. The profits can only be achieved when you are in the lower trends and securing your entry point as that can be recovered very fast.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 06:20:16 AM
So today, patience holds, because only new holdings can give you income in the future, now the price of the coin continually decreases only the top 10 coin on the CMC. can bring you high profits
The top 10 coin prices are very cheap at this time but there will be many people hoping for lower prices because the market is really unstable and selling panic is still going on daily so it is difficult to choose. I personally will invest when I know exactly when the market enters the uptrend period because this is the time when most people operate.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Activity: 294
September 19, 2018, 12:30:50 AM

Trading today is not good because the market price is very low and that is the reason why you should be more patient about the market in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your coins that you are holding.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
September 18, 2018, 12:23:43 PM
For me it is very normal since even the real cash was inflating so it is. For this season maybe it is the drop because lat year of December 2017 was a increase. Trading of course nowadays are more active and people in the industry of crypto was maybe doubled or tripled because of the increase last year. So many people now are having some work on the market finding a chance to get some good coins and tokens.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
My opinion about market strong Coins holding profit now. Because some coins price are currently experiencing price   increases.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Todays trading is to difficult because prices going depth
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 01, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

Market is full of mysteries things happens in just a short perion of time,it may grow or drop but this is a what we called Healthy market and will provide us good income if we only know how to deal with this.

You asked about if this may recover?who knows mate?but one thing i am sure of that i have seen this for how many times still the cryptocurrency stands and make a huge climbing of prices last December so why doubt the capacity of our precious community?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 01, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
It's good to trade also in bear market, because you can shopping with very big off, also you can try some exchanges that has futures contract, you can do short trading or you are against the market, or long you are favor with market or expecting it to pump. My trading now is really good.
Trading can be very profitable in a bear market, I will agree on that but if you have a lot of cash on your hand and you have the patience to wait for a few years then I do not really see the point of taking a huge risk when you could just buy any coin that you like and then just wait for the market to recover and obtain some easy profits in the process.
I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and are falling sharply over time, so I think if you trade at this time risk ro will be very high. The market is bearish in the long run so the price of bitcoin and altcoin will be very difficult to recover and according to my analysis, it will continue to fall deeply.
Do you mean day trading as today’s trading? If so then I can suggest you for trade as less amount as you can. After this you need to watch market carefully. It is very simple that after open a trade it takes up to five to ten hours for a good movement. So always try for catch a perfect time when price goes low I mean lowest in the day. But it is so hard to pick up such time. So better if you buy it in the morning and wait till afternoon for sell. Be sure about 25% to 40% profit catches. This profit is enough for a day trading.   
Pages:
Jump to: