Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinions about today's trading? - page 3. (Read 1724 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Weaken the money today because of the collapse of over many coin including bitcoin so most of us traders have no income and investment losses.
Not all traders have no income especially if they know what they are doing when such cases happened. Like if the price suddenly goes down, they know what should they do not just grumbling like crybabies about the dip and such. Even though the price is falling down, still there are people that uses this chance to earn more money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
At the moment, a very difficult situation on the market, I hold my assets and recommend to everyone only hold. I am confident that the situation should soon change, perhaps all are waiting for the decision of the SEC to start growth.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Weaken the money today because of the collapse of over many coin including bitcoin so most of us traders have no income and investment losses.

This month is the month that really hard to get profit, we need to wait for how many days before get some profit and the profit you will get now is very small.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Market has been fine even with the dip, you don't need bull market to do trades. There's many options to choose from by going Short and make the same amounts of money you would make in bull market.

Sure it's harder but still totally doable.
Activity: 476
After the rally of last year 2017 and early part of 2018  the market value dipped and has remain bearish ever since till today. Though it can be attributed to the threat of ban and regulations being sent by the various government and their agents. If the ETF last month was successful may be it would have been a different story for the price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
Activity: 394
This market is hard to rebound, very little up and down is not much, I think profit is 5% very appropriate in this market.
It is hard to rebound at the highest price, generally the market has bottomed out and can only grow. If we choose a bitcoin price of $10,000 to recover, it will not be too hard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Right now situation of crypto market is better than previous month, i can make some profit around 10% to 20%  pertrade, its very difficult to predict the situation of crypto market and to avoid risk is much better use stop loss on every trade. Many expert trader and youtuber said  bull market will coming and i hope this is become reality soon, but actually no body can predict it in accurate.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
This market is hard to rebound, very little up and down is not much, I think profit is 5% very appropriate in this market.
Activity: 73
Merit: 15
We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto, bull and bear markets both. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks on this forum have given great suggestions. I would put forth a slightly different kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Good to trade now or day after the market is good and selling ration is less as compared to buying and i hope that trading is the best ever business which is the profitable way of making money as trading is very risky too for it the market is good right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
It's good to trade also in bear market, because you can shopping with very big off, also you can try some exchanges that has futures contract, you can do short trading or you are against the market, or long you are favor with market or expecting it to pump. My trading now is really good.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

This is bad time to start trading, if you want just try with investment method using long term period. To decides how much you want profit is up to you but calculate first with your money management asset and back up fund. Don't push too hard in this situation, low prices doesn't mean good sign for trade.
Activity: 105
Today's trading is still like last week, I have not dared to trade at this time, I will start trading waiting for the price of all coins to start high, everyone has to wait for prices in the trading market to rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think trading today is very good and very profitable because some coin prices are currently experiencing price increases so you have to be able to take advantage of this moment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
If you are day trading, look for high volume alts with strong moves. These can provide better daily gains. Right now i am trading Nano...  400% gains in last two weeks. Eth has been flat in this same time likely due to Ethereum genesis whale selling off large amounts... staying away for now. Hard to see which way btc is going to move, but some alts are roller coaster.
Nano showed the most impressive recovery in recent days and I was right when choosing this investment. Most investors are happy about this investment but should be careful and consider selling if there is a lot of bad news about this market because anything can happen.
Activity: 190
the market is not stable all coin are down, i think btc is an open bull run day trading is stopped me all coin are holding next year btc eth very low price my hope is eth go to 500 points next month
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
This is the right time to get into trading.As expected,the price of bitcoin is reached 6700$ .So we can expect the value of 8000$ ,before end of this month.
At that time,you can't buy at this price. The price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$ ,before this year end.If you had inverse your savings in bitcoin and hold this year end.You will get huge profit from it.

Yes you are right, it was the best time to invest a huge amount today because the market prices are currently dropping ,that is the reason why you should hold your coins or invest even more.
Prices are rising and we have reached the price of $7k today. I think prices will continue to rise so for those of you who have residual capital it's better to buy it now. because this is a good opportunity to make a profit in a short and easy way. believe me prices will rise in the next few days
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Many altcoin just pumping from the bottom and this is good sign to make profit from crypto trading. To make profit from crypto trading in bearish market we should be wait patient to get bottomed price so we will earn big profit from it. Any crypto was going up 3 times after dumped hard. So keep patient is key to make profit and avoided loss in trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
This is the right time to get into trading.As expected,the price of bitcoin is reached 6700$ .So we can expect the value of 8000$ ,before end of this month.
At that time,you can't buy at this price. The price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$ ,before this year end.If you had inverse your savings in bitcoin and hold this year end.You will get huge profit from it.
If you think that the price of bitcoin is going to go so high then I need to ask you a question, why do you want to trade your coins? To me that doesn't really make sense, if you think that there is going to be such a huge bull run then the correct decision is to hold your coins, and if you can to buy even more coins, trading in this case is just a big waste of time.
Pages:
Jump to: