Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinions about today's trading? - page 6. (Read 1724 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Daily trading might be not beneficial today because of the current situation of the market. I suggest you to hold your coin and don't do trading because most of cryptocurrency today is losing and decreasing in price. Much better if you have huge capital in fiat, you could convert that to cryptocurrency and buy some coin and hold it for a while.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

Still normal for me though I am not going to long for now since we are still on a downtrend and would put a perfect moment to short some coins for me to profit from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think it will not recover soon, in 2018 or early 2019. My opinion about making profit now is that holding strong coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 
I think the only reason bitcoin is low and stays low these days is that everyone is watching each other. Whales are watching other whales, smaller fish like us watches what whales decides and it just stays there. The buy amounts are too high for a whale to drop the bitcoin price even further but they have a lot of money and they can lose some of it in order to make more.

It is a risk they will need to take if they want to do that, maybe they will spend a lot of time getting more bitcoin during these low times and they can just let it be and it can go up and they can make money that way or maybe they will buy short futures again and they will sell all their coins which will drop the price and with panic wave affect everyone else will sell as well which will mean whales will make money on shorts. They are just trying to figure out if they can afford spending money to drop and will it do the panic wave affect they pray on.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

Current scenario is very bleak, cold and miserable. It continue to struggle day by day and there are lots of investors who goes out and exit I assume because they don't like what they are seeing. If you know how to be a day trader then definitely you can make a profit. But the risk is too high, if you are willing and know how to short then go for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
The market has become bearish for a long time, and the schedule is shouting about it. Bears are treacherous, so wait until the market reaches the possible bottom, otherwise the robots will disassemble you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
There is huge uncertainty in the market at the moment. Most of the alts have hit a big time low and have shown some prospect of growth based on recent movement and divergence. However, for BTC which we know apparently controls the market movement, we can see how much $6500 is proving to be a very stubborn resistance and several attempts to try to break it.

For now, it is more like the bulls and the bears trying to have a combat and unless there is a clear signal of who is taking the lead, it is always best to take precautionary measures and try to stay clear until coast is clear, unless you want to take quick profits anyway in some quick fluctuations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The market is in the next consolidation, so you just have to watch and wait when there will be a steady growth. I think now it is not worth trading within a day, too big risks.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: