Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 107. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 21, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
There's no question that digital currencies are the future, And you should be prepared to own it for years. That said, each has a different vision and need. Be safe, invest wisely and enjoy a great future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 01:41:36 AM
Ever since I figured what crypto currencies are I invested and kept accumulating. I don't plan on taking anything out because it will be just a matter of time until this becomes mass adopted. I consider it like my savings account, so I don't touch it and let it build.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 01:37:10 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
Probably if i have that money i will cashout to get my needs,but i wont stop trading until i become a billionaire.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
January 21, 2018, 01:32:41 AM
I think I will cashout in the next 5 years! Cryptocurrency invesment I believe is for long term, therefore I think I will not cashout anytime soon.
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 21, 2018, 01:28:39 AM
same. I also plan to save money to buy a house. But I also plan to open a restorant business because that's my goal since childhood.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
January 21, 2018, 01:23:25 AM
I might cash out what I invested in during the summer and ride the rest out. So if there's a huge market crash, I don't lose anything. How long before I cash out the rest? I'm not sure. I guess I'll know when the time comes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 21, 2018, 01:18:15 AM
In general, when I invest in crypto, I don't pay attention to the price of tokens.
When the market  mood is high, for example, when everyone is talking about buying a car, I'll sell some tokens.
When the market mood is low, I will consider buying some tokens.
Contrary to what most people do, you can make money.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 01:07:28 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

We are still in the early times of crypto, I am not cashing out until the majority of the population is in crypto. There ar emajor bubbles in the real estate market, I would wait until they pop, then you can pick up real estate cheap
Activity: 448
January 21, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

A house and a car is my initial plan, but after in crypto for several months then my plan right now is to have enough money to spend for the rest of my life. I feel like i can quit my job in 5 years at this rate and if crypto really become so popular then it can happen faster. Either way I'm really grateful that i am patient to cash out my assets.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
January 21, 2018, 01:01:34 AM
My plan is very simple.l am planning to open a bank account save of profit money in my account.

Why a bank account when you an just let you coins stay in your wallet and let it grow like how crypto will do. The industry is just so new and you are lucky to have been part of this development as early as possible. Make used of your coins or let it grow by holding it. Not in the bank. You can cash out anytime anyway.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
January 21, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

I really wanted to hold long until it turns real big but sometimes I don't have the patience and guts because I need this money badly for certain projects on ground. So I cash out regularly but I would love to wait for the car amount to surface.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 12:54:49 AM
I am planning to open a bank account and save all my profit in there. I like to invest for my future so that my life will not be miserable when it comes to money. I will first buy a house and lot since we don't have our own. I'm living in the Philippines. Hoping for my life to be successful!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
January 21, 2018, 12:53:20 AM

maybe i will cash out when needed and the rest maybe on investment cause i have plans for my future so i will let my funds growing while not needed so that i can buy houses and cars in the future when i become rich.  Haha
Activity: 434
January 21, 2018, 12:49:57 AM

Having your own home is way more important than having a car if you don't have both. If i have enough, i would do the same and having a car will be next only after i have a strong portfolio of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 12:39:57 AM
Build myself a cabin near the lake in Scotland and live there every two years.  Tongue
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 12:32:57 AM
My plan is very simple.l am planning to open a bank account save of profit money in my account.
Activity: 378
January 21, 2018, 12:27:49 AM
My plan is to save amount of money that i can buy a house and can travel the world.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
January 21, 2018, 12:09:24 AM
I have no plans to disburse at a certain time, I just want to disburse when I need it,and reinvesting into promising coins  . But I also want to invest in the long term for future needs, such as home, car, and meet the needs together my partner...
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 11:19:30 PM
I am planning to open a bank account and save all my profit in there. I like to invest for my future so that my life will not be miserable when it comes to money. I will first buy a house and lot since we don't have our own. I'm living in the Philippines. Hoping for my life to be successful!
Activity: 10
January 20, 2018, 04:48:00 PM
my main plan is to get rich in trading and help others achieve it Smiley  Cool
Jump to: