Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 104. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 09:49:57 AM
Difinitely i will buy land and build my own house if i have enough money from this job, this year 2018 i hope more blessings to come to me and my family. I will not totally cashing out all my money if not important.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
My plan is to live securely and to make my livelihood with Bitcoin.
And that to become my everyday job. Without any end goal or date.
Activity: 602
January 21, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
I have a simple plan…I buy some coin & some got from bounties.
I will hold these some coin which I think that might possible they will hit & after that when I will need money then I will release these coins.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:35:45 AM
 I'm starting business or ensuring the option of permanent  business and financial independence. The rest stays and stocks for long'term goals that go beyond
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 21, 2018, 09:28:13 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
Until now I try to continue to earn a lot more income, I invest my money in order to get more money. I call it an investment so I make an ever-increasing investment deposit every time. I have many dreams, so I try to get optimal results and I do not want to buy a lot of stuff for now. I will be patient enough to get what I want in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 09:25:05 AM
My plan is very secret, confidential, private, intriguing, complex … I just need a job Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
my plan is just simple, i just want to have my own house, have my own car and if ever, I also want to have a small business. The simple the better
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
I will be crypto billionaire Smiley That is my plan and goal for the near future Smiley Sounds a little ambitious but thatš who I am.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is to make enough money from crypto for my retirement later, I also want to open my own business so I have to collect the capital first from crypto. I have home already but I guess most people want to cash out once they can afford a home. I think about 5 more years I will have enough to cash out as the income from crypto is quite big, especially when most of my coins right now will have their platform done and running in 5 years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 21, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
Well My plan is research some coin with great prospects, invest heavily on them and leave till November and sell of and buy house and lambo Ioiz.
Activity: 145
January 21, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
To be a crpyto millionaire? and a fiat billionaire this is my goal to secure my family's future and to gave them a better life.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
January 21, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

I will raise my incomes until I can afford everything when I can provide for myself and my loved ones when I can travel and not worry about savings.
Then I can calm down))
Activity: 126
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
January 21, 2018, 08:07:43 AM
I want to be ready for my retirement some day, Focused on my bitcoin careers to support my family financially and having a business someday, I will do investing also because when you start investing, you can build wealth faster. It's also a good way to save for retirement and other financial goals.
Activity: 45
January 21, 2018, 08:06:21 AM
I plan to buy a house, because I still stay with the parents. After buying a house I want to have a small business, so I have a monthly income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 21, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

I have plans to first learn to earn steadily. As soon as I have a stable income, I can think about more important purchases. It is an apartment, cottage.
Activity: 280
January 21, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

Maybe I will sell all my coins when the price goes up again, and my plan is to buy a house, car and gold to invest. I hope my plan is realized.
I also want to buy equipment for mining in order to earn more money. Nothing impossible in the world! So, I think my plan is good
Activity: 364
January 21, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
What's my plan when i earn bitcoin or altcoins and trade it and have the money? Right? Actually my plan when i get bitcoin and sell it with a high value is to create a small business for me and to my family and the other is for my needs, family needs, and for investing.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

I will keep in the crypto currency until I earn a million dollars.
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 07:46:22 AM
Probably to become rich and help my family to all their financial problems,open some small businesses to secured my future.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 07:44:55 AM
my plan is to buy a computer shop and a lot of other businesses I want to buy for those who are willing to spend on what I want to help those poor and that's my plan and I also want to learn to be ridiculous and say that I have studied you.
Jump to: