Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 102. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
Weird question. Why should I go out in cash? For current needs I earn on the main job. When the income from the crypt will cover my needs, I will continue to deal with it, but to leave it - no, there is no such plan.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
Now I have time to wait till my investments rise. And the big plan is to buy a flat. If it is possible I will invest as much as I can earn)
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
January 23, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
I just take my funds every month only, so I know how much is earned in the month before withdraw
Activity: 336
January 23, 2018, 09:14:02 AM
My short-term goal is to buy a car, later to earn money so that I could deduct $ 1,000 a month, and then invest in my own home somewhere in a good place.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
Well i plan this coming 2018 i can buy my own house and i keep my token for investment for the future and my plan this year keep all my token and i can sell next 2019 i like my own house and business for my family
Activity: 322
January 23, 2018, 08:59:31 AM
My plan is to get enough different coins from bounty's, so then I plan to trade with them (selling/buying). Am good at reading graphs, I can predict the prices correct 8 out of 10! Then my plan to cash some out and I have a youtube channel, I want to invest some in my channel! Something like that, that's my wish! But there is a good saying "If u want to make God laugh, tell him about ur plans"! Lol
Activity: 140
January 23, 2018, 08:55:51 AM
Something similar is going on with Bitcoin and the Distributed ledger technology (DLT) today. Governments have been patiently watching blockchain technology develop and grow outside their control for the past eight years.
Libertarian supporters of blockchain celebrate this lack of government control. Yet, their celebration is premature, and their belief in the sustainability of powerful systems outside government control is naïve.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
When i cash out huge amount of cash i plan to travel anywhere in the globe with my family and i like to have a business like restuarant because i love cooking.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 23, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
my plan is to keep all my altcoins until the end of December 2018 and I hope all the altcoins I hold cost increase to 5-10x from the initial price when I buy it, and I will use the money I sell the altcoin to buy car and house.
Activity: 224
January 23, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

Well in my case I sell when I feel happy or when it is too much that I have imagined because it is really hard to be a gold digger waiting for your investment to rise more and more.
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

As low-income people, I built the crypto-paradigm on my months. If I make a profit of around 1000 USD per month, it is a success for me. so subcoins give nice possibilities. absolutely must be evaluated.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 23, 2018, 08:36:44 AM
I am not such a young person that I will make grand plans. When I first entered into cryptocurrency through Bitcoin last year, I knew I was not too late, but I also knew I was not one of the early few. So I do not have dreams of x100 or even x1000 of my investments. If it happens I will be extremely glad, but if it does not, it will be something I expected.

This is all a learning experience for me, so that is my fixed plan. I cannot afford to risk everything, but I am happy to risk a bit of time and money each month. If all goes well, that will be my luck.
Activity: 434
January 23, 2018, 08:34:15 AM
Great plans  in my life and finding the right place to achieve it,it gives me great joy,i will love to fulfill my dreams of building a house for myself and family,help extended family,individuals in need of help,give my children the best education they need and also invest in cryptocurrency for them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 23, 2018, 07:35:09 AM
My plan is to hold my current coins, then withdraw a half and put them into altcoins (IOTA and Waves).
Activity: 854
January 23, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

I'd like to cashout to have my own business and own home. Everything should go well from there as I can finance my trades with my businesses or I can just focus on my businesses and just invest on crypto.
Activity: 756
January 23, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
I think I would invest in some ICO coins like EZtoken or Arcblock, and buy some Ethereal for long term

My plan is to go on trading to earn more money and change the car for the better one. I used to mine before, but now I am planning to quit mining and pay more attention to investing into good cryptocurrencies that will bring profit: ETH and Qtum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 22, 2018, 05:27:03 PM
my plan is to earn enough money to live modestly and not work, if I manage to earn a lot and live not modestly, then I do not mind)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 22, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
I think I would invest in some ICO coins like EZtoken or Arcblock, and buy some Ethereal for long term
I have many plans for my altcoin there first I will collect more coin, second if I have so much coin I will divide it by half, third is will put the half in investment, then the other half is will cash out and put in the bank and save it. And last I will continue to use and collect more coins again. Then eventually when I have more coins in will exchange it in other altcoin to know which altcoin is much profitable.
Activity: 56
January 22, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

cash out not work for the rest of my life and be a millionaire
Activity: 56
January 22, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

cash out buy a lambo and not work for the rest of my life
Jump to: