Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 38. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 10, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
for now, im not going to cashout for any thing to buy it like material things. i do often cashout for my needs of living and hold some for my longterm plan and my future of my family.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 10, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
buy a house is a good choice. I mean best choice for everyone of us. think about that. when you can use your house for rent and make some money from it even you dont need to do anything. try some platform like airbn
Merit: 122
April 10, 2018, 12:26:20 PM
I want to feel it myself. I do not want to be ordinary when I was created by God with extraordinary conditions. I do not want to do mediocre things because I know the result will be "normal" only. Because I want to live freely, I certainly need the ease of transacting while outside my country. There's no way I'm going to always carry cash. My plan is to build my own house and have a car and I want to build my own business that can sustain the needs of my family

I want to make a large amount of profits through saving Bitcoin for one year at least. Not only that but also participating in the bounty campaign I would like to continue as like this time. Generally I’ve a hobby to collecting various types of Altcoin those are coming to this platform day by day. Already I’ve collected a lot of known and new coin in this market and hoping for the best in the future..
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I will buy more Alts, some coins are very much likely to gain and they have a decent future. I think you should go for Alts, there are different projects that are developing very fast.

I have the following with me check them out:

LISK, TRON, LTC, TAU, NANO and NEO.

These are some Promising coins, just step out and take a look.
Activity: 139
April 10, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
Not even in my weirdest thought am I thinking of cashing out soon. Doing this will only pile up my misery cos currently I stand at the verge of loosing all I have acquired with serious labour over time.Selling off now, I can't even realise one quarter of the huge sum of dough I invested with at the initial stages.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
My plan is just wait for better times for cryptocurrencies because i have something to sell but it's impossible nowadays. Price is too low and i don't know when it will recover.

Friend, it's good that you do not have a mining farm. And you remain an indelible game. There is an opportunity to wait out bad times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
I want to feel it myself. I do not want to be ordinary when I was created by God with extraordinary conditions. I do not want to do mediocre things because I know the result will be "normal" only. Because I want to live freely, I certainly need the ease of transacting while outside my country. There's no way I'm going to always carry cash. My plan is to build my own house and have a car and I want to build my own business that can sustain the needs of my family
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 10, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
My plan is to be happy. When I'm happy, I can help my family get the same. The most important thing is not to stop others from getting it.
Activity: 84
April 10, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
4 years ago, I planned to sell all the coins in 2-3 years. But now I understand that this market will develop for 5-10 years and sell coins in the coming years makes no sense.

Agreed... we're all still very early, this technology hasn't been given time to flourish yet. Long game for me  Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

I like how everyone just assumes there is going to be a breakout and the thought of a stagnant price not being a possibility. It seems like a large group of this subreddit expects that the price should and will be rising by thousands per month. I'm convinced that most people here know very little about how any of this works and likely bought in months ago while the price was higher.

How many times has it been now during this drawn out downward spiral where, we see a brief upswing, and everyone comes out of hiding saying "we've hit bottom! 6900 has major support!!!11!. If it breaks through though, it will hit even large support at 6400. If it breaks through 7k then it will continue up until 11k." ? People are really pulling this all out of their ass.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

4 years ago, I planned to sell all the coins in 2-3 years. But now I understand that this market will develop for 5-10 years and sell coins in the coming years makes no sense.
Activity: 294
April 10, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
Crypto currency will most probably my retirement fund. That is the end game for me at least, due to market conditions now and the increasing popularity of crypto.

But in the mean time there are small targets to achieve. a target to achieve in an Year , after 6 months , after 1 month like that. I started fully engage in crypto last year December and I'm already on my 1st small time target . In the beginning of this year I promised my self to collect a certain amount from USD value from different tokens and after 3 months I actually am close to 1/10th of that from the market value , with many tokens at my disposal that hasn't arrived to market yet.

For me I wouldn't think of taking them out soon, may be a small portion of it, but for me it will be a long term game.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
April 10, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
I have lots of plan, too many to mention, one of my plan is having a descent home, car, and the most important recipe of life a family, my own family. When entering bitcoin i said to my self this is the first step i must do to achieve all my plans in life.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 10, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

i dont really feel to buy anything with my money. Im just trying to gain more money to safe and for future. im planing cash out when the market seems better cause after all its about the number of the money i have, so i try gain as much as i can.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
April 10, 2018, 08:45:47 AM
My plan is to buy as many coins as possible and hold them until the price reach my target, I think this may take years, but i can wait for i already have enough money for living
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 08:44:08 AM
My ultimate goal is 3 million dollars. I hope it not too ambitious:-) Once I do my first half a million, I might shave off some to reinvest.
Activity: 111
April 10, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

Smart investments can bring a lot of profit in the future. Sooooo I'd exchange all of altcoins to bitcoin and half on ethereum, buy home near with the sea and lease it for tourists. As an example.
Merit: 13
April 09, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
Planing to cash out is just an easy as we want but we have our own goals mate, for me, im doing it when i don't have enough money in my pocket but not that too much because there are so many coins that wanted to bought as it has a good posibility to boom in next months rather in the future.in additional, hodling is the best mate.
Activity: 230
April 09, 2018, 10:53:17 PM
As of now my only plan is to participate in many Social Media campaign as many as I can since it is very hard to get promoted because of the merit requirement in this forum in which will make you stay in your current rank forever so I will just divert my attention in Social Media Campaign in which I will gonna be paid according to the numbers of my friends or followers in which is easy to gain compared to merits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 11:39:29 AM
My plan as of now is to hold on in our ICO where I invest a little bit amount of my money. I will encourage my friends to invest now in cryptocurrency and I'll explain to them the advantages of using crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: