Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 36. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 15, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
with the spares on expends as distributing use of resource on efforts with the manage trader to gains on returns as notifying use of excess as might to goes on shifts with the stages as improving with less or more as managing future entrance as working with the investment projects on crypto finance.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
Now that the worst of the dumps have gone I plan to go to several ICOs and make a good profit by selling in about a month or so. I think that is the best timing now.
Even now, to go and invest in the ICO is rather risky. You must be an experienced investor, one hundred to distinguish a promising project he scam.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 15, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
when one of my altcoin like talimakan is going to moon i will buy bmw m2 and a nice flat in the city. The rest i think i am going to invest in Investments which can bring me some passive income to live
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
I have a considerable measure of dreams throughout my life, so in case I'm fortunate to have heaps of bitcoins, I intend to complete my investigations until school. I intend to help individuals who are battling with their lives and to the individuals who need to study and graduate. Also, I intend to purchase a basic home and an extravagance auto. I additionally dream to venturing out to surely understood places in different nations with my family and my future spouse.
Activity: 336
April 15, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
In fact, the plan is quite simple. Just buy the crypt on the lows and sell at the peaks. It is clear that it is not known where the bottom, and where the top. Then helps buying / selling parts.
Activity: 132
April 15, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
First, I looking for the best projects and then to invest in. Because the crypto market value is rising.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
April 15, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
At the moment, I'm planning to keep all my coins for a long period of time and wait for the market to start to grow again, but you still need to sell a few tokens
Now the market is starting to grow. I'll wait for some time to adjust my portfolios to the current market situation, because I'm implementing a long-term plan
Activity: 434
April 15, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
Participate good bounties and airdrops and hold coins. I think I join an excellent  bounties, WeLocal is one of them.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
My plan is to get huge amount of money to set up a business and also to have my own shelter. Those are my plans for all the altcoins am holding right now. If I already make profit from the altcoins I will use it to execute my plans.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 15, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
If we are speaking about same material things then of course I MUST buy lambo as a true bitcoiner Grin talking seriously I would like to let myself buy house next to the sea, that is my dream, hope crypto will make it true Smiley
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 01:16:52 PM
While there is no thunder-storm. I leave all the coins in my wallet. When money is needed, I bring out as much as I need. But, of course, if you understand that more than 90% of companies will not be successful, you need to look for exit points.
Activity: 476
April 15, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Well, I budgeted my money or the coins I get in the cryptocurrency coins. Well 25% of it, I will get the money and spend it to what I want. Maybe buy something that is needed in our house our give it to my parents. Paying bills would be one of them. But the remaining 75% will always be allotted to trading or investing in the coins I wished to invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 15, 2018, 07:09:32 AM
One of my plans is to invest my profit to different coins and hold it until the price of each coin becomes valuable and make my profit doubled. I believe that the result of waiting is better than selling it.
Yes, but what is your ultimate goal? I dream of earning enough money to be able to deal with my projects without worrying about the daily earnings to pay bills.
Activity: 294
April 15, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
Plain easy.
I am selling everything. Keeping most of what I have in BTC and ETH.
About all the ICO and stuff, as soon as i have a +30% profit, i sell 70% of each one for BTC or ETH, keeping that 30% in their coin for the long run, knowing that most of them will fail, but in between of them, there are the next amazon, youtube and apple
Activity: 322
April 15, 2018, 07:02:29 AM
I think that the mentality of cashing out is just wrong, you need to grow your capital, and then liquidate some of it for things you need in life. if it is a car a house you go for it, it depends on your capital. but you never get out of the cryptocurrency space because it's the future. if it made you a house do you really think it's a good idea to walk away from it ??
Activity: 336
April 15, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

I think you should plan for long term other than having yoir own home. For me, I plan to have almy own business and house as well but i also want to engage into trading where i could push my knowledge in this field. My plan is not just to have a wealthy life at the moment but to also have a wonderful life late on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
my plan is to exchange token to money. and spare will be collected and continuously held. for the coming of time the value of tokens increased. The key to survive this crypto depression is patience. I'm assured that this is the chance to people which forgot to buy any crypto like 4-5 years ago.  It's like best I found, I mean most suitable for me. Easy to use, currencies of my interest are present there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
In sports, in business, in investments, first of all, you need to set a specific goal. And step for step go to it. If you want to buy a house or a car, you need to keep your cryptocurrency until you can buy a house or a car for profit. And no matter what the goal is, small or large. Personally I always act on such a principle and me this helps.
Activity: 124
April 15, 2018, 06:32:39 AM
As an uncentered technology we follow: "blockchain"
never planning always running Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
April 15, 2018, 06:31:19 AM
At the moment, I'm planning to keep all my coins for a long period of time and wait for the market to start to grow again, but you still need to sell a few tokens
Pages:
Jump to: