Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 33. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 20, 2018, 07:08:31 AM
yes it's a good plan to have a house of my own, I also plan so because life also demands me to work so that it can cover my daily needs and if just rely on cryptocurency certainly can't be long term because demand is required then the definite plan for me is to work in world real for daily needs while cryptocurrency for future savings such as buying a home then helping the elderly
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
My plan is to make money on bounty and investments.  Then buy a house.  But I just started working ...
There is nothing wrong if you have many dreams, I also have a lot of big dreams so if I am lucky to have a pile of bitcoin, I intend to help individuals who struggle with their lives and I intend to buy my needs and boast of people around me
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 06:57:11 AM
I think the bitcoin will rise again to 10 thousand dollars. If it comes to those levels I can make some sales. Then the price will fall again and make a loaded purchase and never touch that money again Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
i plan to cash out when it's already december and when the bitcoin hit again the $20,000 value and ethereum hit the $2000 or when i really need it but i will still save some for investment because it will surely be a big loss if i withdraw it all
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
I plan to withdraw money when they pay back in 2 +++ times a minimum. Or when it will be enough to invest in any major project in my plans.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 06:40:03 AM
My plan is to make money on bounty and investments.  Then buy a house.  But I just started working ...
Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 06:39:57 AM
By my experience I advise everyone not to be greedy and as soon as you reach the pre-set goal to enter the Fiat! I repeat the goal in advance!!! Of not trying to achieve the higt every time!
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 06:37:38 AM
I am planning to cash out when I will earn big profit for me to invest a house and lot soon or in the near future . As of now I'm still in the process or stage to save my bitcoin and alt coins. Crypto world is unpredictable so do life also, I want to take this opportunity to study on how to earn more money.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 06:35:35 AM
The plan and strategy are very important in the case of cryptographic currencies. because the market is very variable. my first plan is to find the right ico and then get the subcoin to evaluate.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 06:34:51 AM
Long-term holding made more profit than cash out. But cash out your slowly. If you want success in cryptocurrency, it is better to invest on good and trustable ICOs. Always try to cover your initial investment. It is a very safe method which I personally follow.  Before investing in any ICO or coins, please do your own research. Own research makes a rich than any other. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I will hodl until I will be able to pay for a roundtrip ticket. I really wanted to travel as long as I can cause travel is in my bucket list, and hope achieve out of the country thru cryptos.
Activity: 220
April 20, 2018, 06:25:55 AM
I think in the world of crypto is a long-term investment, if you already get high value from your investment it is a bonus for you, so I will keep the coin, and sell it at the right moment.
Activity: 89
April 20, 2018, 06:18:37 AM
of course I think the good plan for my development is to hold the right time to get enough of all my living habits of change for your life. It's my mind and every single plan for my life here in the world of crypto currencies.
Activity: 658
April 20, 2018, 06:17:48 AM
Interesting question to be answered guys. If I may ask, is this your first objective during participating in bitcoin activity?
If so, a good goal. Actually all of us who are involved in the world of crypto have a clear target, but if you just want to own a house and a luxury car, I think that's a bit weird. My advice, even if it's a prime target, keep it first and focus neatly while trying with a tidy work management.
Activity: 486
April 20, 2018, 06:10:43 AM
for now I plan if it is enough then I will melt to buy a house
it is my main goal ye hopefully achieved and after that will continue to trade crypto to meet the needs of my family because trading crypto has become my main job, and utuk next if it is enough capital maybe I will open the shop..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 06:02:57 AM
Everyone has their own plan. Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i'm regularly investing a small cut of my salary on crypto and the next plan i have is  not to invest on shady/new coins and not to sell on loss.
I sell when I believe I have enough profit. But, I realize that it will need time for me to collect the bitcoin. and no matter how difficult, I will still continue and not stop before I can earn much of bitcoin and to achieve what I have planned.
Activity: 144
April 20, 2018, 06:01:43 AM
We should be down to earth of keeping our interests in which I will just offer and money out my income just in the event of crisis circumstances and that we require the paper cash to be spend for some imperative things.Then the rest of the adjust will be keep for keep holding or some will be contributed to other potential Altcoins that looks encouraging that will twofold my profit.
Activity: 229
April 20, 2018, 05:57:22 AM
I will spend my coin if its value is worth it and if it is necessary for the cost of having a car and home, I will spend my money wisely because I worked hard.
Activity: 24
April 20, 2018, 05:46:16 AM
My plan is to be free and rich.  Grin
So, I'm in crypto.
 Wink
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
My plan is to hold the coins I earn, wait for the value of my coins, and part of it I intend to have another source of income so that I have another when the red day arrives. For each income, we must spend wisely and invest wisely so that I will not be exhausted economically.
Pages:
Jump to: