Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 115. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
Half million dollars is not a small amount and he can maybe retire,
Everyone has his goal to have lots of btc but it depends how much we can afford to buy.
my plan for BTC. I use it to buy a car, clothes, shoes, mobile phones, and computers, and food, 😂😂😂 that I plan to BTC, and the rest take care of me. what I want to do the rest 😇☺ finished investing more i do not encroach on BTC
Yes it could happen but it takes a long time for collecting bitcoin also indirectly get much definitely requires a process. If you are patient it may be.
To achieve anything, i would say that "Being Patient" is the centre point to focus on. Always an expert say, try, try, try until you get succeeded. Really it requires lots of patience.
Activity: 238
My plan if i become rich with Bitcoins is, i'll put my own exchange flatform in bitcoin world.
 and giveaways too to the community.

well having an exchange platform is one of the great plans for getting rich with bitcoin. But planning is always been easy to do.
But the implementation and following your plan is the hardest way to do.
As long as you are following your plan you are going to become rich with it.
You are right. Implementation takes more energy, risk, time and dedication than planning. When my friend introduced me the BTC, i came to a conclusion that i can earn minimum half btc. Planned to use the amount to buy a gold wearing for my son. I am still saving to buy that. Becoming a rich man with BTC can be a blessing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi I want to have a constant income like insurance that have monthly income without working I need to have 10 btc and with that get rifferal that work for me and use btc in forex hope to rich that
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
Everyone has his goal to have lots of btc but it depends how much we can afford to buy.
my plan for BTC. I use it to buy a car, clothes, shoes, mobile phones, and computers, and food, 😂😂😂 that I plan to BTC, and the rest take care of me. what I want to do the rest 😇☺ finished investing more i do not encroach on BTC
Yes it could happen but it takes a long time for collecting bitcoin also indirectly get much definitely requires a process. If you are patient it may be.
Activity: 210
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
Activity: 210
Hey guys,

Activity: 924
My plan if i become rich with Bitcoins is, i'll put my own exchange flatform in bitcoin world.
 and giveaways too to the community.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

To be honest I do not really plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because I know that the chance is small is so I do not spend that much time on it.
If it happens or it can happen that I can become rich with the Bitcoin then that would be nice.

If we make efforts now to collect bitcoins for future then I think we can get rich with it, but for that we need to hold very high number of coins and it will also depend on what price is holds in future.
Perhaps better is to collect as much bitcoin, and bitcoin hold up a long time until tebih prices high.
It will make us get a lot of bitcoin and huge profits.

Earning huge amount of coins is not easy, if you are already rich then you can buy it and hold for the future as price surely gonna higher in future which will make you rich if you sell at the best price.
Restraining bitcoin and sell it does take a very appropriate time in order to get a good profit as we wanted. If we are already rich and get a lot of bitcoin might be able to spare a few to start with trading again. It would be good for us in my opinion.
Activity: 644
I am now holding my Bitcoin for a long time and that is nice because the chance is quite high now that we can make some profit soon and that should be perfect for people who already have Bitcoin.
You can even see now that the value of Bitcoin is still rising so that is perfect for people who are waiting for a price increase.

Everyone here collects Bitcoins with a hope that the price will rise soon so that they can get huge profit. But big pump increase in price will take a long time so I will suggest you to invest bitcoins to gain more. Saving bitcoins is a good plan but if you want to earn fast then you have to become multitasker and you have to offer your skillset as a job in services section...
Activity: 672
Hey guys,

To be honest I do not really plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because I know that the chance is small is so I do not spend that much time on it.
If it happens or it can happen that I can become rich with the Bitcoin then that would be nice.

If we make efforts now to collect bitcoins for future then I think we can get rich with it, but for that we need to hold very high number of coins and it will also depend on what price is holds in future.
Perhaps better is to collect as much bitcoin, and bitcoin hold up a long time until tebih prices high.

Earning huge amount of coins is not easy, if you are already rich then you can buy it and hold for the future as price surely gonna higher in future which will make you rich if you sell at the best price.
Activity: 812
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

Perhaps better is to collect as much bitcoin, and bitcoin hold up a long time until the price is higher.
Activity: 72
Some miners will probably stop their operations for a short time, until the price goes up to such a level where they can make a profit again. That's the worst case scenario.
Glad it won't happen. We will definitely see the price go up much higher than current price level. It's the natural law of supply and demand. It will go up.
Activity: 85
I am now holding my Bitcoin for a long time and that is nice because the chance is quite high now that we can make some profit soon and that should be perfect for people who already have Bitcoin.
You can even see now that the value of Bitcoin is still rising so that is perfect for people who are waiting for a price increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
My plan now is just earn bitcoin and deposit in cloudming that has a promo that lifetime earning. And i will deposit again all of my withdrawal so tha my daily payout will rise. And earn again in another earning ways if i get some funds invest again in cloudming until my daily earning is 1bitcoin thats my goal here in investing.
what's the best cloudming site that is trustworthy, I would like go in but am afraid of missing my btc
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
My plan now is just earn bitcoin and deposit in cloudming that has a promo that lifetime earning. And i will deposit again all of my withdrawal so tha my daily payout will rise. And earn again in another earning ways if i get some funds invest again in cloudming until my daily earning is 1bitcoin thats my goal here in investing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

Activity: 420
Hey guys,

Activity: 192
I want to join a signature campaign.

For that you need to work on your account and upgrade it, and if you cannot then you can simply buy higher rank account and that is the best way to start earning bitcoin but earnings from signature campaign will never make you rich.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I want to join a signature campaign.
Activity: 192
Plan to get rich, 1st i would keep being hard working, 2nd planning to start the business that it can offer bitcoin as mode of payment 3rd keeping my account active in signature campaign to earn some profit.

Yeah that is what i'm doing right now i also working hard for doing some signature campaign and i'm always saving bitcoin to earn some profit by holding them (especially now) and if i think that i get enough profit i will start my own business like what you said to continue earning bitcoin Grin.
i also have no flat money to invest in bitcoin. therefore i am earning bitcoin from a signatre campaign. but still i have determine to invest in bitcoin after earning and saving a goo amount of bitocin.
Don't worry there mate, I started the same way as you do. I didn't actually invested any money to bitcoins at first and got my first coins through faucets and signature campaigns and after about 2 months, I got 0.20BTC and holding on to them was the best choice I've ever done because I saw the value steadily going up.

If you don't want to experiment with your coins then holding is the best thing to do at a moment as price is moving up now so you can expect best price at the time of halving.
Jump to: