Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 117. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think its good to just hold your bitcoins like other people are doing this, we just need to wait if I'm honest, the halving is also coming so that is another good thing about it

True, patience is very important when you are trading. Sure you can sell now and cash out to fiat money. But what if you hold for 1 or 3 years more?
Suppose the price did go to 2k. Then you will feel you made the biggest mistake in your life, which honestly speaking you did.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think its good to just hold your bitcoins like other people are doing this, we just need to wait if I'm honest, the halving is also coming so that is another good thing about it
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
My plan to get rich with Bitcoin is to "follow the Bitcoin [money]".
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
My plan is to create a website and I will sell advertising placements at there on that website for bitcoin and so in this way I will be able to earn a bigger amount of bitcoin and I will become rich.

But building up a new created website is not easy on what you are thinking as you can easily get advertisers from it.
You need to promote it also and you are going to invest money from it.
And yes, that is one of the best plan of getting rich once your site becomes well known.
Getting bitcoins itself is never easy. I mean, bitcoin is money, and there's apparently no easy way of getting money legally. You could however get quite a lot of bitcoins easy if you do it illegally but that's of course, not recommended.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I think that buying and holding could possibly make us rich if we got in at the right time and bought enough. But trading can also make a little profit.
Activity: 700
My plan is to use my brothers pc, mothers and mine to mine as much as possible and reach  as soon as possible  25 bitcoin for now.
I hope by the time i get to 25, the price will be 5k  Grin
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Owning 3 or 4 bitcointalk account and work with signature campaign. Earn some bitcoins and then invest them in real miners
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
It is much harder to become rich with bitcoin right now as there are very less earnings from the faucets and fromsignature campaigns and also we are earning much less amount of bitcoins from Bitcoin per click websites, but I think if we give about 22 hours to all these sites then we can become rich.
Yes maybe at least we can help with bitcoin income.
If we continue to collect bitcoin is long with various results and hold it for sure we will benefit.
Activity: 907
It is much harder to become rich with bitcoin right now as there are very less earnings from the faucets and fromsignature campaigns and also we are earning much less amount of bitcoins from Bitcoin per click websites, but I think if we give about 22 hours to all these sites then we can become rich.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
My plan is to create a website and I will sell advertising placements at there on that website for bitcoin and so in this way I will be able to earn a bigger amount of bitcoin and I will become rich.
Activity: 896
I do not have a plan rich with bitcoin, because I was still new and not too many know about how to get a good bitcoin. but certainly I would be rich with bitcoin, after I had the experience that much about bitcoin.

I plan to save up my signature campaign earnings. Not being much, they are just a simple hobby. Amassing a fortune starting with the silver coins. Just wait until bitcoin goes sky high.

It cannot make you rich right away but it can get you somewhere. If you save all your earnings from signature campaign and the price gets really high, like what is happening right now, then you can have a starting capital. You can invest that capital into something or use it to start your own business. If all goes well, then maybe you can be rich someday.

If you have descent full time job which is taking care of your needs then I think you should save all your earnings from bitcoin for future as price will go higher in coming years.
That would be a good strategy of saving bitcoin earnings while you have a full time job. Just let it grow through the years and as they say, you reap what sow. With patience and the price of bitcoin steadily increasing, it could set you financially in your retirement years.
This could be a nice way of getting some money or becoming rich with not all hard working.
Holding is just in the overall one of the easiest methods right now to be come rich.

it is the easiest way to make money but it will only be a method for a short time before the bitcoin price starts becoming stable again. and then you will have to be a trader to be able to make profit from a stable market.
Absolutely excellent trade that can make us get a lot of bitcoin.
And many more ways that we should use.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
I do not have a plan rich with bitcoin, because I was still new and not too many know about how to get a good bitcoin. but certainly I would be rich with bitcoin, after I had the experience that much about bitcoin.

I plan to save up my signature campaign earnings. Not being much, they are just a simple hobby. Amassing a fortune starting with the silver coins. Just wait until bitcoin goes sky high.

It cannot make you rich right away but it can get you somewhere. If you save all your earnings from signature campaign and the price gets really high, like what is happening right now, then you can have a starting capital. You can invest that capital into something or use it to start your own business. If all goes well, then maybe you can be rich someday.

If you have descent full time job which is taking care of your needs then I think you should save all your earnings from bitcoin for future as price will go higher in coming years.
That would be a good strategy of saving bitcoin earnings while you have a full time job. Just let it grow through the years and as they say, you reap what sow. With patience and the price of bitcoin steadily increasing, it could set you financially in your retirement years.
This could be a nice way of getting some money or becoming rich with not all hard working.
Holding is just in the overall one of the easiest methods right now to be come rich.

it is the easiest way to make money but it will only be a method for a short time before the bitcoin price starts becoming stable again. and then you will have to be a trader to be able to make profit from a stable market.
Activity: 336

Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
actually i have no money at all. that is why i am just doing earning from a signature campaign. i think that is the most easiest way of earning bitcoin if a person dont have money or investment.
Doing signature campaign isn't most definitely not the easiest way because it would take you quite a few days, (3-5 days at your current rank) to get a single dollar. However, signature campaign is best in earning bitcoins for people without any special skills but if you do have skills, you can offer them up for bitcoins by doing services.
It should be really nice if I can be rich with Bitcoin but it wont be that easy because it needs a lot of time and work and I dont have that for it.
But I see Bitcoin as a small earning and it should be nice if I can earn some profit with Bitcoin so I am now just waiting for the right moment to sell it and that is all.

At a moment bitcoin is good as a passive income which is taking care of basic stuffs as we cannot afford to spend more time online because of the full time job that we hold.
Activity: 298
actually i have no money at all. that is why i am just doing earning from a signature campaign. i think that is the most easiest way of earning bitcoin if a person dont have money or investment.
Doing signature campaign isn't most definitely not the easiest way because it would take you quite a few days, (3-5 days at your current rank) to get a single dollar. However, signature campaign is best in earning bitcoins for people without any special skills but if you do have skills, you can offer them up for bitcoins by doing services.
It should be really nice if I can be rich with Bitcoin but it wont be that easy because it needs a lot of time and work and I dont have that for it.
But I see Bitcoin as a small earning and it should be nice if I can earn some profit with Bitcoin so I am now just waiting for the right moment to sell it and that is all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 700
My Plan to get rich in bitcoin is always keep your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, don't even think of sending bitcoin in your address in a gambling site. That is what i do and now i already collected 1 Bitcoin.

How did you earn 1 bitcoin if you are just always keeping it at your wallet? It is very difficult to have 1 bitcoin without any investments. Unless you bought it and wait for many years to sell it. If you store some of it and invest the other maybe you'll get more than 1 bitcoin and get rich faster than just keeping it.
Activity: 420
Plan to get rich, 1st i would keep being hard working, 2nd planning to start the business that it can offer bitcoin as mode of payment 3rd keeping my account active in signature campaign to earn some profit.
good decision to make good profit from bitcoin, but i suggest to you that don't waste your money/bitcoin in non sense things , just focus on bitcoin business  Wink
Activity: 406
Plan to get rich, 1st i would keep being hard working, 2nd planning to start the business that it can offer bitcoin as mode of payment 3rd keeping my account active in signature campaign to earn some profit.
Jump to: