Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 116. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 3150
Merit: 673
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Plan to get rich, 1st i would keep being hard working, 2nd planning to start the business that it can offer bitcoin as mode of payment 3rd keeping my account active in signature campaign to earn some profit.

Yeah that is what i'm doing right now i also working hard for doing some signature campaign and i'm always saving bitcoin to earn some profit by holding them (especially now) and if i think that i get enough profit i will start my own business like what you said to continue earning bitcoin Grin.
i also have no flat money to invest in bitcoin. therefore i am earning bitcoin from a signatre campaign. but still i have determine to invest in bitcoin after earning and saving a goo amount of bitocin.
Don't worry there mate, I started the same way as you do. I didn't actually invested any money to bitcoins at first and got my first coins through faucets and signature campaigns and after about 2 months, I got 0.20BTC and holding on to them was the best choice I've ever done because I saw the value steadily going up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Plan to get rich, 1st i would keep being hard working, 2nd planning to start the business that it can offer bitcoin as mode of payment 3rd keeping my account active in signature campaign to earn some profit.

Yeah that is what i'm doing right now i also working hard for doing some signature campaign and i'm always saving bitcoin to earn some profit by holding them (especially now) and if i think that i get enough profit i will start my own business like what you said to continue earning bitcoin Grin.
i also have no flat money to invest in bitcoin. therefore i am earning bitcoin from a signatre campaign. but still i have determine to invest in bitcoin after earning and saving a goo amount of bitocin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Well, I don't plan on getting rich with bitcoin however I do plan on retaining my wealth with bitcoin. If I stored my wealth in the fiat system then it would evaporate very soon in the future.

However with bitcoin it's a disinflationary model, which is great.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
I believe that simply holding bitcoin can make a lot of people rich - if they have the patience and a large capital to start with. However, a lot of people get scared just because the price is bottoming.

Have patience in BTC and you'll be rewarded.

Can you give me an idea how much money should a person owns before to be consider as rich?

Please keep in mind that becoming rich can't be take it to a "simple" method like "simply holding" like you stated.
For me having around 100btc to invest or invested money is to be called as rich.
And yes i agree on your statement chief that holding is not a simple method ,but if it is holding about 10years and butcoin price continously mark up that was a great profit also to be called as rich. Like 50btc after 10years 100btc above .
Activity: 420
I think that buying and holding could possibly make us rich if we got in at the right time and bought enough. But trading can also make a little profit.
yeah, if you can buy bitcoin at an extremely low price menjulnya at the right time. like buying bitcoin some time ago at the price of $ 300. and wait a few months until prices toward $ 750
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I believe that simply holding bitcoin can make a lot of people rich - if they have the patience and a large capital to start with. However, a lot of people get scared just because the price is bottoming.

Can you give me an idea how much money should a person owns before to be consider as rich?

Please keep in mind that becoming rich can't be take it to a "simple" method like "simply holding" like you stated.
Activity: 812

Yes absolutely right we should be patient and wait to collect bitcoin prices rose. It will make us get a lot of advantages and can become rich. Still continue to try all the way and still collect bitcoin.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
My plan to get rich with Bitcoin is to "follow the Bitcoin [money]".

Can you tell us how will you do that?

Well, I mean with bitcoin you can trade altcoins and those rise up as bitcoin is used to trade for those. Then again after those alts have risen somewhat they are traded back to bitcoin and the price of the alt will diminish as marketcap decreases. Bitcoin is the the chief trading market for all altcoins.
Activity: 196
At this point, I think, due to the large increase in the price of Bitcoin, the best way for me is to buy Bitcoins for Fiat.
Investing at this stage it is very promising. Buying Bitcoin by Chinese investors , gives a very high price. And all my savings are constantly growing, that makes me very happy. When the price is stabilized, I'll take other actions.
Activity: 412
Well I haven't planed to get rich with cryptos, but it seems that soemone did!
How come Ethereum got to show us all how  security is the real issue? How come Emin Gun  Sirer came to warn us about a potential ponzi scheme with the dao...? it just shown us how smart you can be to code a smart contract...

lol
Activity: 294

Activity: 476
My plan is for to be rich with Bitcoin i will buy bitcoin everyday for 5 dollars if i cant do it i think i will be rich 5 years later and i m thinking bitcoin price will be so hight 5 years later too it is my way for to be rich with bitcoin

Yeah but as days go by, the price increases.
Given you buy everyday, you would be buying coins that are much more expensive than the coins years ago.
So in order to get rich 5 years later, you have to buy coins early!
Activity: 476
My plan to get rich with Bitcoin is to "follow the Bitcoin [money]".

Can you tell us how will you do that?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think that buying and holding could possibly make us rich if we got in at the right time and bought enough. But trading can also make a little profit.

yeah at this time the only best way to become rich with bitcoin is to buy some coins and hold them a few months or at least till the end of the year.

We can make that thing faster by starting buying some altcoins with a cheap price and then sell it for a higher price but before we buy coins make sure that it's secured and trusted. In that way (trading altcoins) can make help us a lot on collecting bitcoin because we can grow our bitcoin amount up to 200% in just a couple of days or weeks depending on if it's trend or not.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.

yeah at this time the only best way to become rich with bitcoin is to buy some coins and hold them a few months or at least till the end of the year.
Activity: 350
right now is pretty simple,
short eth  Grin Grin easiest money ever.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Hold! I've been holdin since '13, and plan to hold for atleast another 10 years.

Wow, really? You are holding more than 3 years now and how many bitcoins are you holding? The more bitcoins you are holding the more potential
of getting rich you can, and you plan to hold it more for 10 years. Dang! You are really a long term investor. That's a very reliable plan of getting rich.
I think the future is not necessarily the price would be so high than now? no one can predict the future price or bitcoin. so if I were you. I would sell my bitcoin at a high price. while the high price I was not going to waste it.
probably more profitable if you do it over a long-term investment
Activity: 266
The only thing that i know right now i will use bitcoin to study and learn a lot in making a website and to study marketing this is i think the best to do if i want to earn more ine the future using those skills..
Activity: 154
My plan is for to be rich with Bitcoin i will buy bitcoin everyday for 5 dollars if i cant do it i think i will be rich 5 years later and i m thinking bitcoin price will be so hight 5 years later too it is my way for to be rich with bitcoin
Jump to: