Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 145. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508
I will buy and hold most bitcoin. I think the bitcoin price will rise around 50% a year for the next 20 years.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is simple... study a new idea that could use btc and improve a concept... simply and efficacy but only a matter of time
your plan is good. but it needs so much hard work and planing to do this. you must have to be straight on your plan and don't loose hope ever, one day you'll become rich.
one more thing you need lots of money also to work on your Idea. without money there is nothing can be possible.
So, Good luck.
yes it is a good idea to learn a new idea or a new concept in bitcoin. you might be able to get more out of it, rather than just looking for bitcoin and collecting.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
People have different standards when it comes to being rich, which also depends on where you are from. In most third world countries, if your monthly salary is equivalent to about 2 bitcoins, you can be considered someone who belong in the upper middle class, but that's far from being rich. Rich people earn while they sleep, while they are on vacation and while they are doing other things not related to their actual jobs through passive income. If anybody is able to accomplish something close to that in BTC, I'd be happy to know how they did it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Work hard now and keep doing freelance jobs; when I’m able to get at least $5 worth of bitcoin passively everyday; then I can spend time with my family and start a simple business near our home.
it's a good earning for sidejobs or freelance jobs, anyway how long you can reach $5 everyday..? are you online 2-3 hours each day ?

It's possible to get more money if he will change his work to something more professional, something what require skills. Still online but more money it's bettert,isn't it?

im not have any skill for freelance job except solve captcha , i think the most internet jobs for freelance is writer, progamer (web design) and designer (potoshop, logo etc) , but not sure the job is avaible everyday.

Captcha needs also a skill, you must be a fast typer or a good encoder. And yet, if you want to be a skilled freelancer you must study by yourself or go enroll some courses that are offering training in programming, designing and other IT works.
So that, you have a lot of service that you can sell as a freelancer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is simple... study a new idea that could use btc and improve a concept... simply and efficacy but only a matter of time
your plan is good. but it needs so much hard work and planing to do this. you must have to be straight on your plan and don't loose hope ever, one day you'll become rich.
one more thing you need lots of money also to work on your Idea. without money there is nothing can be possible.
So, Good luck.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Work hard now and keep doing freelance jobs; when I’m able to get at least $5 worth of bitcoin passively everyday; then I can spend time with my family and start a simple business near our home.

Nice plan that  you have mate. I think i will do same like you. For now i collect and earn bitcoin by signature campaign and do some service and when i have enough bitcoin, i will start a business.

Yes it was a good way but must have the expertise and must work diligently. For me personally I still want to just use the signature campaign because I think it is very easy and the result is not bad for a surcharge. One time I wanted to try other ways in order to get more bitcoin again and become rich.
Activity: 420

Nice plan that  you have mate. I think i will do same like you. For now i collect and earn bitcoin by signature campaign and do some service and when i have enough bitcoin, i will start a business.
Activity: 518
it's a good earning for sidejobs or freelance jobs, anyway how long you can reach $5 everyday..? are you online 2-3 hours each day ?
I think the job freenlance not have a fixed income dude so you will not be able to ask how much income each week.
that income can be changed up or down. I thought to be rich you must have a excelllent job and stable income  dude
Activity: 447

You should also think of some other options like trading bitcoin, or altcoin, as it will help you to earn some money on regular basis.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 784

It's possible to get more money if he will change his work to something more professional, something what require skills. Still online but more money it's bettert,isn't it?

im not have any skill for freelance job except solve captcha , i think the most internet jobs for freelance is writer, progamer (web design) and designer (potoshop, logo etc) , but not sure the job is avaible everyday.
Activity: 658
I think you need a job and a steady income to become rich. I do not think the work in the freelance will give a fixed income?
so look for a job that generates a large bitcoin and if necessary you can use a lot of work to increase income
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

It's erroneous thinking if people believe that in order to attempt to generate passive income, they invest from passive income.... that's really ridiculous.

If you recognize the value of something increasing in value, then you can attempt to earn income from all kinds of sources and place $5 a day or more into that something (in this case bitcoin) while you are continuing to build such a nest egg.. and you build, and build and build the portfolio of holdings from all kinds of resources that you generate - passive and active sources, and as the nest egg builds it has the ability to become more and more passive in its ability to generate its own income... and in the beginning, while you are still building such a nest egg, you fold any profits and income into the asset in order to cause it to become bigger and bigger, while also attempting to live within your means - meaning your income exceeds your expenses - and you can place any extra income that you generate into your investments (which in this case would be bitcoin, but could be a variety of assets with a more heavy leaning in bitcoins, if you believe that bitcoins will appreciate more than other assets), and as your bitcoin holdings grow, the potential for it to generate a sufficient cash flow to support all of your monthly expenses increases to such a degree that the "passive" cashflow from it is enough that you do not need to place more money into it... which could actually take many years to achieve such levels.. and these kinds of efforts to build a nest egg can start with $5 a day or whatever level that you are capable of generating, whether from passive sources or otherwise... and really preferable to build with non-passive sources because you can control and likely generate a whole hell-of-a lot more active income whether from labor, skills or otherwise than passive income (especially if you are talking about starting out with not a lot of capital).
Activity: 854

Activity: 784
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
by using faucets and tasks online.
Lol I've never met people who became rich just by getting out bitcoin of the faucet and online tasks ?
it will only give you a small income dude. you need a very long time to get rich from the faucet method and do the work of others
you can not just rely on two ways it alone

Yeah faucet can never make you rich in future, as it is very time consuming and if you want to get rich with it then you need to keep on trying to grow your coins over a period of time.
Activity: 882
Saving is good option to get rich from bitcoins.
Activity: 280
I just plan to stock up on bitcoins every time the price gets low enough. I will probably stay with bitcoin for a long time as it shows great promise in the coming years.

I don't have any big plan to get rich. honestly I do not think we could become rich with only bitcoin. bitcoin is a great source to earn money and gain daily needs. but it won't make you rich , because there is no way to earn that much bitcoins.
so my plan is to only earn some bucks everyday and that's it. I've collected some btc to halving. lets see.

You can become rich if you make proper planing. and work with dedication. hard works is necessary for success.
bitcoin can make you rich just need to do hard work with dedication, make a good plan and start to work on that. follow the real paths of earning ways. and you'll become rich one day. after one or 2 years.

At the moment, I’m looking for a legit cloud mining service since I can’t afford a good mining rig at the moment and not many if any are willing to accept a CPU in their mining pool. While I continue to search for one; I would invest the little amount of bitcoins that I have and continue working to keep earning as much as I can. When I finally get enough bitcoin to earn a mining rig, I’ll join a mining pool and go on a vacation with my hubby
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
It may take a long time for Bitcoin to reach that much price. For now, I earn from using it for online transactions, invest some and wait for that time where I can be rich.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
by using faucets and tasks online.
Lol I've never met people who became rich just by getting out bitcoin of the faucet and online tasks ?
it will only give you a small income dude. you need a very long time to get rich from the faucet method and do the work of others
you can not just rely on two ways it alone

Jump to: