Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 141. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I now just invested in the bitcoin and I'm waiting to cash out and maybe I can become rich if the bitcoin will reach a high amount.
It can be possible after halving.. but don't worry. you'll get some profit anyway by investing in bitcoin. you need to wait little more as halving still 2 month away. meanwhile you can do trading. and other jobs to grow your bitcoin. and at the halving time you'll have more.
halving will not change bitcoin price to 2-fold or more I'm sure so if you have little bitcoin below 100 BTC
then halving occurs and provides updates on the price of bitcoin. it will not make you rich dude. because of the advantages that you will not get too big ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I try to bet 0.001 BTC on 9900X and win.
Also I try to make a big on sport bets.
I hope to win someday.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
My plan is not to get rich with Bitcoin but just to make some extra money. Getting rich with Bitcoin is not possible at this moment because the price is not so high right now that you can become rich.

Getting rich isn't possible in bitcoin just because of it's price?

No you are wrong. What if you are holding lots of coins? There are people who have 1,000btc or more in possession. I considered them rich if they will convert it to fiat with the current price rate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
My plan is not to get rich with Bitcoin but just to make some extra money. Getting rich with Bitcoin is not possible at this moment because the price is not so high right now that you can become rich.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
IMO, growth and adoption is key to getting the prices up for Bitcoin. Information dissemination to individuals and businesses; and creating a sort of reserve or holdings for Bitcoin can be beneficial in the long term. Only exchange when needed or as needed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Having a plan is one thing, executing it is another. How many times have we seen people with good plans, yet fail to execute, making the goal that was set rather unattainable. There's no easy way to get rich with bitcoin, unless you have a brilliant idea that you could put into action.

Yup, all plans are one of the factors for getting what we want could be according to plan, but the plan is not enough to realize the plan, we must do action to realize the plan. All those rich because his main capital Bitcoin just doing games in the market of Bitcoin and some use the opportunity at each opportunity.
Activity: 546
My plans is to get rich with the bitcoin due to the fact that by holding it long enough, it will be very profitable.
Activity: 784
Having a plan is one thing, executing it is another. How many times have we seen people with good plans, yet fail to execute, making the goal that was set rather unattainable. There's no easy way to get rich with bitcoin, unless you have a brilliant idea that you could put into action.

the problem is people have 1000plan but he just do 10-20action then fail and give up, i have 4-5 short plan to reach my minimum capital before do full time on bitcoin, but not everyday i can get spirit and can do it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

but if the plan is really good in the first place, executing it is not going to be a problem, you can just easily make it work, those people who are stuck in the execution step must have problem with the first step which is making a good plan and only think their plan is good.

Good plan makes a good output and without working it out plan will remain as a plan. Just work the plan good for sure if it works out
your plans to be a rich person that would be easy enough with hard work and good strategy.

you must have some plan, and when you are not successful in the first plan, you still have other plans.
The most important should always effort and work hard. Do not forget to also learn from the mistakes it is important.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

but if the plan is really good in the first place, executing it is not going to be a problem, you can just easily make it work, those people who are stuck in the execution step must have problem with the first step which is making a good plan and only think their plan is good.

Good plan makes a good output and without working it out plan will remain as a plan. Just work the plan good for sure if it works out
your plans to be a rich person that would be easy enough with hard work and good strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

That's true planning is a very easy way to do. But without any execution or implementation of your plans. Plans will be just plans.
You have said it all. Maybe another way to be rich if you good contribute some software and contribute some improvements on bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Im not exactly looking to being overwhelmingly rich but a steady income of 2BTC per month would be really worth it for me. I would probably put some investment as well and start a bitcoin lending campaign to promote Bitcoin and teach others about the value of Bitcoin; especially to countries that are still developing.

2 BTC a month is already too much. In a year, if you don't dump your bitcoins, you will have enough capital to start a small business. You can start there and work your way up. You have a chance to be really rich. And thumbs up for thinking of helping and teaching others about the value of bitcoin. I hope it work out well for you.
Ya month can collect 2 BTC was so amazing. But it is also very difficult and hard work membutuhan. Because collecting 2 BTC in a month was very difficult. We have to use a lot of ways in order to get many bitcoin.

yeah when people want to earn more money to  rich but 1 btc want to earn is very difficult now everybody want to earn per month 1 btc so this is very difficult and all customer try many way for 2 btc.

That's really true. It is really hard to earn 2btc per month. I find it hard to earn as of now but nobody knows, bitcoin value can increase more and more in the future(I'm just hoping for the best). But as of now I am not earning that much, and if I can find ways to earn that 2btc monthly, I would also love to.
Im not exactly looking to being overwhelmingly rich but a steady income of 2BTC per month would be really worth it for me. I would probably put some investment as well and start a bitcoin lending campaign to promote Bitcoin and teach others about the value of Bitcoin; especially to countries that are still developing.

2 BTC a month is already too much. In a year, if you don't dump your bitcoins, you will have enough capital to start a small business. You can start there and work your way up. You have a chance to be really rich. And thumbs up for thinking of helping and teaching others about the value of bitcoin. I hope it work out well for you.
Ya month can collect 2 BTC was so amazing. But it is also very difficult and hard work membutuhan. Because collecting 2 BTC in a month was very difficult. We have to use a lot of ways in order to get many bitcoin.

yeah when people want to earn more money to  rich but 1 btc want to earn is very difficult now everybody want to earn per month 1 btc so this is very difficult and all customer try many way for 2 btc.

There is difficult thing if you work hard for it and you are doing your best for it. Difficult is just a word but if you will try your best.
And put all your efforts for it you can get that amount that you are targetting.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

yeah when people want to earn more money to  rich but 1 btc want to earn is very difficult now everybody want to earn per month 1 btc so this is very difficult and all customer try many way for 2 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
2 BTC and ill teach u how to speak and write fluent English in no time at all

(Smacks Frankie over the back of the head)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

my plan to get rich with bitcoins is pretty simple i think, i just will buy as much as i can now and will keep them for month ( for halving) or for year or even more than 1 year

people did this back in 2012-2013 and they are very rich now, i am sure that price of bitcoin will rise in future too so i will be rich in near future too, or maybe i will be rich after halving

you'll become rich after halving only if you have lots of bitcoins already and only if bitcoin price will cross an higher mark. like 1000$ per BTC. if so then you'll become rich and get double profit from your exist bitcoin. but as everyone knows that halving is completely unpredictable and no one can say that bitcoin price will raise or not in halving.
Jump to: