Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 142. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Im not exactly looking to being overwhelmingly rich but a steady income of 2BTC per month would be really worth it for me. I would probably put some investment as well and start a bitcoin lending campaign to promote Bitcoin and teach others about the value of Bitcoin; especially to countries that are still developing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
My plan is to get rich by the bitcoin, simply by just
I think it is quite difficult to get rich with Bitcoin.
The breaking news around this half year make my heart go up and down.

I from Hong Kong. I just hold 2coin for i travel use and just hold on my ANX account

what do you mean by 2 coins? if they are bitcoins. then that's huge amount. you can hold them till halving and wait for price increase. but If I were in your place i would definitely use them in good investment, I would trade with them and gain more till halving.

yeah, at this time when the price of bitcoin is stagnant, we should have to start trade with it and have to wait for the price increase also so we will benefit in both ways one from the earnings of trade and the other one when the price of bitcoin is increased with the halving.

But still you need a solid plan to get rich. I think it's get a lot of bitcoin is a stage of becoming rich. so you need to make a list of planned activites. it  is must you plan and execute your trade and investments
Absolutely right to be rich in bitcoin there must be rencara good. By trying more than one way to get that bitcoin will make us faster to get rich in bitcon. Most importantly we must diligently to collect bitcoin.

You cannot rely only on single method to get rich, you should have multiple ways to earn bitcoin and that will help you in getting richer quickly.

Well you can in my opinion, you only need some luck also to succeed with this but its possible for sure without any doubts.

With some luck everything is possible, if you just invest in the bitcoin and than hold it till the halving you can already get rich this year.
Yes true always try and keep trying many methods to get bitcoin will be able to make us rich.
Bitcoin is very easy to make a profit as long as we know how.
Activity: 434

I from Hong Kong. I just hold 2coin for i travel use and just hold on my ANX account

what do you mean by 2 coins? if they are bitcoins. then that's huge amount. you can hold them till halving and wait for price increase. but If I were in your place i would definitely use them in good investment, I would trade with them and gain more till halving.

yeah, at this time when the price of bitcoin is stagnant, we should have to start trade with it and have to wait for the price increase also so we will benefit in both ways one from the earnings of trade and the other one when the price of bitcoin is increased with the halving.

But still you need a solid plan to get rich. I think it's get a lot of bitcoin is a stage of becoming rich. so you need to make a list of planned activites. it  is must you plan and execute your trade and investments
Absolutely right to be rich in bitcoin there must be rencara good. By trying more than one way to get that bitcoin will make us faster to get rich in bitcon. Most importantly we must diligently to collect bitcoin.

You cannot rely only on single method to get rich, you should have multiple ways to earn bitcoin and that will help you in getting richer quickly.

Well you can in my opinion, you only need some luck also to succeed with this but its possible for sure without any doubts.

With some luck everything is possible, if you just invest in the bitcoin and than hold it till the halving you can already get rich this year.
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
My plan to get rich revolves primarily around starting my own business with the capital I gain here (or something at some point, either through a loan or whatever) and accept Bitcoin as a discounted, primary source of payment. Worst case this never comes around and I just hold my Bitcoin and wait for the value to go up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I will collect many bitcoin and make it as capital to make the effort

This money will be enough for one good trip i think  Grin Need something bigger to get rich at my opinion, maybe better to make you bitcoins work on you?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
maybe just hold some and i will be automatically rich after next decades? can it be just so simple, lazy and convenient like that? if bitcoin fail and don't make me any richer, at least i have lived a normal life.
you should save more if you wait for the next Decades. but it is not effective to get rich. better try to make a profit productively Smiley

Exactly trade with bitcoin if you are good in it and try to grow your coins and sell it when even if you are making small  profits from it.
what you say is right but trader with small capital will waiting price up high because take a small profit is same like nothing so if we want to be a trader need much capital for start.

if you have a small capital, you can take trading altcoins, you can choose altcoins price is not too high. so that you can benefit that is not too small.

Yeah, start small and work your way up. You don't have to give up in trading just because you don't have a large capital. Work, earn and trade even in small amounts. It is a good learning experience and you will not lose big. And when you earned a large capital,you will be a seasoned trader and can do better with large money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I will collect many bitcoin and make it as capital to make the effort
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

But still you need a solid plan to get rich. I think it's get a lot of bitcoin is a stage of becoming rich. so you need to make a list of planned activites. it  is must you plan and execute your trade and investments

Activity: 364
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is I'll join the signature campaign and trading bitcoin to get profit although I have to learn how to hold and sell bitcoin in correct time,but if i get smarter day by day I am sure will get huge profit from it

But still you need a solid plan to get rich. I think it's get a lot of bitcoin is a stage of becoming rich. so you need to make a list of planned activites. it  is must you plan and execute your trade and investments
Activity: 910
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
maybe just hold some and i will be automatically rich after next decades? can it be just so simple, lazy and convenient like that? if bitcoin fail and don't make me any richer, at least i have lived a normal life.
you should save more if you wait for the next Decades. but it is not effective to get rich. better try to make a profit productively Smiley

Exactly trade with bitcoin if you are good in it and try to grow your coins and sell it when even if you are making small  profits from it.
what you say is right but trader with small capital will waiting price up high because take a small profit is same like nothing so if we want to be a trader need much capital for start.

if you have a small capital, you can take trading altcoins, you can choose altcoins price is not too high. so that you can benefit that is not too small.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

Definitely you have to give some effort to become rich faster. if you only old your bitcoin you may get rich but it takes to much halving.. next halving is just coming in upcoming month. but one halving can't make some one rich.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Exactly trade with bitcoin if you are good in it and try to grow your coins and sell it when even if you are making small  profits from it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Activity: 406
Activity: 714
Not sure about getting rich but my plan is to hold onto my coins until we wee a significant price rise.
Yes but I think if we work hard we certainly can become rich with bitcoin. I'm sure as the owner of the signature campaign is a successful person in bitcoin and I think they have a lot of bitcoin and may be called rich.
continue to invest in bitcoin. I guess with only that I would be rich
good luck, I failed three years

I feel sorry about on what happened to you man, there is no problem if you already failed for three years in investing with your bitcoin.
Maybe investing is not just for you, try other ways to get rich with it. I'm sure you can be successful just don't give up.

Yes absolutely right to invest in bitcoin should be properly and at the right time in order not to fail. But I believe if you continue to try surely we will find the results and can get a lot of bitcoin and become rich.
Jump to: