Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 200. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I have so many plans and mostly related with with bitcoin will wait until it go to mainstream than i will start my early retire life, will go to world trip with my girl and spend my time on beaches.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
-Somehow earn tons of bitcoins
-Wait for a huge price increase
-Jump on the good price
-Profit!
to become rich therefore you have to collect more much bitcoin. probably more than 50 BTC. if the price rises, surely you can become rich quickly
legendary
Activity: 840
My goal is not going to be rich just to have some fun times of my life and just collect bitcoins.

when I wast started using bitcoin my thought is same. I just used bitcoin for have fun and get knowledge. but now I learned some good skills and earning a good amount in bitcoin by doing some jobs and signature campaign..
Activity: 891
My goal is not going to be rich just to have some fun times of my life and just collect bitcoins.
Activity: 658
I hope that eventually the price will rice up to a high price.

If that happens i make sure to cash out and hope to have gather a very healthy portfolio of stocks.

Thats great man. I am thinking at present situation We just need to hold the bitcoin to get rich. because Price chart value bitcoin is increasing day by day and halving is on the way. So better to hold the bitcoins:)
I will say this several times. I think the price increases due to halving bitcoin will not raise prices more than 2-fold. so you need a lot bitcoin if you want to be rich when prices rise bitcoin. I do not think <20 BTC will make you rich. if the price rises
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

If that happens i make sure to cash out and hope to have gather a very healthy portfolio of stocks.

Thats great man. I am thinking at present situation We just need to hold the bitcoin to get rich. because Price chart value bitcoin is increasing day by day and halving is on the way. So better to hold the bitcoins:)

Unless you have thousands of bitcoin, you can't rely on holding to be rich through bitcoin. Investing it while holding bitcoin make bitcoin. Trading too is also a profitable thing to do if you have enough knowledge and skills. With a bit of luck, you can be rich through trading.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

yes, hold bitcoin is a good choice, in addition, we also have to look for bitcoin in a way that is good and fast, like trading, it probably will help us when the price rose to a high  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 812
recently I started with investing bitcoin and then exchange with Altcoins, selecting the Altcoins that are of good values for exchange and selecting those who seem to have potential and then waiting for these to increase in price, not a fault proof method but anyway...
looking for potential altcoin more difficult it seems. if you misplaced your bitcoin in altcoin. surely you will be losers. so you need a strong analysis if it is in the trade altcoin
Absolutely everything must be done with caution because if one step will amu loss. Probably better to first understand the new can try little by little doubt you can and get a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
recently I started with investing bitcoin and then exchange with Altcoins, selecting the Altcoins that are of good values for exchange and selecting those who seem to have potential and then waiting for these to increase in price, not a fault proof method but anyway...
looking for potential altcoin more difficult it seems. if you misplaced your bitcoin in altcoin. surely you will be losers. so you need a strong analysis if it is in the trade altcoin
Activity: 350

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Since I can't find new ways of earning bitcoins online, I would now just rely on my salary and buy bitcoin when I can...It would take time before I could accumulate bitcoin when I would just rely on earning without investing fiat...
Why you not apply for signature campaign? I am earning better amount per month with my signature. Here on this forum signature campaigns are good way of earning free bitcoins. You are currently newbie so now you can only apply to bitvest and 777coin, but after getting a higher rank apply to the campaign where I am, to get better benefits.
I make bitcoin with my signature campaign and I am planning to lend it them in btcJAM site and herein lending section also. With multiple way of making bitcoin (signature campaign + lending)I believe I will become richer very soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I think i will w8 for halfing and after when price will be high(i hope Grin) i am planing to sell it. Coins must be expancive cause of rarity. Or i can invest my coins in smth smart. Good question Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Since I can't find new ways of earning bitcoins online, I would now just rely on my salary and buy bitcoin when I can...It would take time before I could accumulate bitcoin when I would just rely on earning without investing fiat...
Why you not apply for signature campaign? I am earning better amount per month with my signature. Here on this forum signature campaigns are good way of earning free bitcoins. You are currently newbie so now you can only apply to bitvest and 777coin, but after getting a higher rank apply to the campaign where I am, to get better benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
I'm just rich enough with this bitcoin related forum.
Yes, this forum is much beneficial to earn a good amount of bitcoin, a number of people are becoming rich with this forum. Some people are of the view that they are earning a small amount of bitcoin which is not enough for them, but if they stay more here and search for all available opportunities they will find their luck.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Many people wants to make some profit later in the future. But you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
We all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we can all sell it with profit later and that will be very good.
But I believe Satoshi Nakamoto planed the investment phases for bitcoin ecosystem in the beginning days of bitcoins to get popularity as a payment system. So, it is highly recommended to use it to become rich with by saving some bitcoins for some longer time.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
-Somehow earn tons of bitcoins
-Wait for a huge price increase
-Jump on the good price
-Profit!
Activity: 308
Many people wants to make some profit later in the future. But you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
We all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we can all sell it with profit later and that will be very good.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Probably earn few hundreds of bitcoins somehow, Then wait for the price to rise to an astronomical levels and then sell it for that price.

It will cost you a lot of money when you buy 100 bitcoin. It is $42,000 at today's price. Maybe the price will rise a lot soon.
Wow! Buy bitcoin as much as it also requires a lot of money to buy bitcoin. For me it was impossible, and less effective. It is the same we use our money and then there beebrapa percent interest, benefits are not full.

Of course the bitcoin cost a lot and in the future it will be even more so if you buy bitcoins now you can get rich for sure.
I would never buy some much bitcoins if I'm honest because it can also go wrong and than you are losing a lot of money for sure.

yeah buy many bitcoin, in my opinion a bit risky, since we can not predict the future price and you have to think about what if it falls below $100. I better get bitcoin by growing in several ways, such as trading, invest, gambling and other.
Jump to: