Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 202. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
-snip-
You got the point. Many people get greedy when they see higher prices of bitcoin and then simply selling their bitcoins by forgetting their plans of becoming rich with a bitcoins. It is very rare greed works for you to motivate you to become rich.
Other than this, many people are facing some financial worst situations, and they will be forced to use their bitcoins time to time by leaving off their plans of getting rich with it. There are many reasons for not sticking with plans for most of people here.
As it is not possible for all the people to save all their Bitcoins nor always sticking with the plan is also not possible for many people in the practical life. I suggest at least save 50% of bitcoins you are earning to become rich with it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
We all hope that we can be rich with Bitcoin. But it will not happen to everyone. Time is very important in Bitcoin.
And patience is also very important and that is quite good. I hope that more people will do it later and sell it with a good value.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
My plan is very simple. I will use the spare money I have the moment or in the future, and buy as many bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 322
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
In march 2010 bitcoin was as useless as today others crypto currency.
but now its price almost 1bitcoin~450$ thats why by market demand.people started to know this unique currency(one reason is also that why bitcoin rate increased that is this was first crypto currency. so people started to trade)

in this world very few person use bitcoin yet its price is 450$.now  imagine when 1/2 people of world started to use bitcoin its price will almost 1bitcon=1000000$.

So finally my plan to get rich with bitcoin that buy btc and store them for long time upto minimum 3years then see magic. bitcoin rate will automatically increased. you can check last 5years btc rate chart its is always increasing in minimum every month.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
that's not was a plan,but a dream Grin 100BTC is not too much if bitcoin price stay on level $400 .you need more and more bitcoin,lets be realistic,if bitcoin price stay like now,i just need 1000 BTC to get rich on ge 40,and i will retire if i got that amount,not easy,but still possible.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
-snip-
You got the point. Many people get greedy when they see higher prices of bitcoin and then simply selling their bitcoins by forgetting their plans of becoming rich with a bitcoins. It is very rare greed works for you to motivate you to become rich.
Other than this, many people are facing some financial worst situations, and they will be forced to use their bitcoins time to time by leaving off their plans of getting rich with it. There are many reasons for not sticking with plans for most of people here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
jjust keep on gambling and gambling....use stratagies....and the luck is the main factor!!....you do all this i am sure you will be rich:D:D:D
keep gambling. and I'll see you start to run out of money and be poor. gambling is not the right way to become rich. unless you're a very lucky man. but it seems like people do not have it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
my new plan with bitcoin is i learn trading bitcoin for gain my income and wait block halving to sell all my bitcoins. lets hope bitcoin will reach $1000 after halving
That is a pretty good plan. I am also learning how to trade Bitcoin. I really hope that the price goes up that high as well, but I am quite doubtful.
Activity: 658
my new plan with bitcoin is i learn trading bitcoin for gain my income and wait block halving to sell all my bitcoins. lets hope bitcoin will reach $1000 after halving
I think it is better to learn the trade while halving waiting to happen I thought it was a good idea. I am currently doing trading altcoin. quite profitable if you already have an understanding of the market of a coin. you learned 1 coins is enough and trade on the coin that was it. that's what I do and im getting profit on it
Activity: 518
Activity: 420
Just accumulate and save bitcoins and store it for the long run. If you want some quick profits, then try to trade the bitcoins you have. Cheesy
for short-term gain I think better on altcoins trading and bitcoin trading it for the long term. as you hold for a long-term.
agree. for the short term perhaps you could try trading. I'm trying now. Im still tried trading start/BTC. enough to give a lot of profit Cheesy
Activity: 672
My new plan to get a lot of bitcoin is to learn trading, lately I've been very actively looking at bitcoin prices, I am keen to get into the world of trading, I will gather 0.1 bitcoin to be my capital there, pray for me to be successful friend  Smiley

I wish you good luck. Trading is good tool to earn bitcoins online, but as you noticed it need a lot of time to learning its strategies before starting.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
My plan is to get rich by just investing, if you do that you can make a lot of money.
They only thing you need is a lot of money and patient to succeed, right ?
have hear it ?
investment in bitcoin has a great risk, especially not last long and invest not a good choice for now, and I think it's better trading.

Well I do not think is a big risk if you ask me, if you compare it with trading, trading is a kind of gambling it also has huge risks if you ask me.
I think its better to just hold on to the bitcoin by investing and than sell them later when they are high priced to get a sort of rich.

Trading and gambling goes in a same boat, very risky and we know the end result, its better not invest money in gambling as it totally depends on the luck, so its better we just hold our bitcoins.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
My new plan to get a lot of bitcoin is to learn trading, lately I've been very actively looking at bitcoin prices, I am keen to get into the world of trading, I will gather 0.1 bitcoin to be my capital there, pray for me to be successful friend  Smiley
Activity: 994
My plan is to get rich by just investing, if you do that you can make a lot of money.
have hear it ?
investment in bitcoin has a great risk, especially not last long and invest not a good choice for now, and I think it's better trading.

Well I do not think is a big risk if you ask me, if you compare it with trading, trading is a kind of gambling it also has huge risks if you ask me.
I think its better to just hold on to the bitcoin by investing and than sell them later when they are high priced to get a sort of rich.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
have hear it ?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Just accumulate and save bitcoins and store it for the long run. If you want some quick profits, then try to trade the bitcoins you have. Cheesy
for short-term gain I think better on altcoins trading and bitcoin trading it for the long term. as you hold for a long-term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 420
My plan is to just invest in the bitcoin and than hold them as long as possible to make a lot of profit because of that.
I think this is one of the easiest methods but also very nice because its working.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
For me just keep it, just curious with how E currency can go heh.
I feel is a bit difficult to get rich with bitcoin, unless you have at least 100 btc, then ya it makes a difference if price go up. (And a lost of course if it go down.)
of course if you have a lot of bitcoin. it will be easier to become rich. eg you have 100 BTC certainly when prices rose a few percentage points. it already makes you rich. right ? but the problem is. how to get that much capital lol Cheesy
I am not planning to be very rich with Bitcoin. But it will be nice if I can earn some money with it.
And I like it to do and that is very good. You can also see that the price is rising slowly and that is very good. Maybe we can sell it soon.
Jump to: