Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 201. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Probably earn few hundreds of bitcoins somehow, Then wait for the price to rise to an astronomical levels and then sell it for that price.

It will cost you a lot of money when you buy 100 bitcoin. It is $42,000 at today's price. Maybe the price will rise a lot soon.
Wow! Buy bitcoin as much as it also requires a lot of money to buy bitcoin. For me it was impossible, and less effective. It is the same we use our money and then there beebrapa percent interest, benefits are not full.

Of course the bitcoin cost a lot and in the future it will be even more so if you buy bitcoins now you can get rich for sure.
I would never buy some much bitcoins if I'm honest because it can also go wrong and than you are losing a lot of money for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

trading is not gambling. trading only the same risks as gambling.
bitcoin trading safer and better than gambling and I better choose to trade rather than invest. because obviously I've felt good advantage in trade Smiley

Depends on the type of gambling. You could argue sports gambling is kinda similar. You do your research and hope for the best. Sounds alot like trading to me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Probably earn few hundreds of bitcoins somehow, Then wait for the price to rise to an astronomical levels and then sell it for that price.

It will cost you a lot of money when you buy 100 bitcoin. It is $42,000 at today's price. Maybe the price will rise a lot soon.
Wow! Buy bitcoin as much as it also requires a lot of money to buy bitcoin. For me it was impossible, and less effective. It is the same we use our money and then there beebrapa percent interest, benefits are not full.
Activity: 428

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

well same thing as everyone but for my case instead of selling it at the end, i would use it directly, with that crazy value, you can get some discount if you buy soem thing on top of it

there are numerous merchants that may deliver a bonus when paying with bitcoin
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
Activity: 714
i dont have any plans to be honest, i think the best idea would be to hold my bitcoins and thats it

though i used to trade some altcoins in the past and make some good money out of it but i dont do it any more because of a lack of time
Yes maybe let bitcoin flow itself in bitcoin wallet is a simple plan. It was useful to get additional revenue. If trade in bitcoin must take a great deal while for people who have a busy life very difficult to trade in bitcoin for lack of time. Bitcoin is very promising gives us a lot of money.
Activity: 420
My plan is to just get rich by investing in the bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin till it goes to a high amount.
Soon or later the bitcoin will go to a high amount so this will work for sure, no doubts about it.
lol how many bitcoin that you hold in your wallet. if you hold more than 500 BTC. maybe I would not hesitate. if you can become rich in the first pump. but for under 50 BTC. I doubt it
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i dont have any plans to be honest, i think the best idea would be to hold my bitcoins and thats it

though i used to trade some altcoins in the past and make some good money out of it but i dont do it any more because of a lack of time
Activity: 350
My plan is to just get rich by investing in the bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin till it goes to a high amount.
Soon or later the bitcoin will go to a high amount so this will work for sure, no doubts about it.

Yes i think most of us have that as plan. But it will give us just profit not the opportunity to get rich.
Getting rich with the price increase means you need to invest at least 50 to feel the reward of real profit.

I am holding too. Not much. Just 5 bitcoins. If the price will increase a lot. And i mean a lot. Then i will be happy.
Not all things in life are about getting rich. Having a decent profit is nice too.
Activity: 322

Yes i think most of us have that as plan. But it will give us just profit not the opportunity to get rich.
Getting rich with the price increase means you need to invest at least 50 to feel the reward of real profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Since I can't find new ways of earning bitcoins online, I would now just rely on my salary and buy bitcoin when I can...It would take time before I could accumulate bitcoin when I would just rely on earning without investing fiat...
There are a number of ways online available to earn bitcoins, from which a number of people are benefited. You can search for it on this forum and on google search. I sure you will find a way where you will be able to get a large number of bitcoins.
Activity: 616
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
My plan to get rich with bitcoin would probably to set investment, have trading and do negotiation. Besides that when my earnings get bigger I want to buy everything that I need but this is all for basic needs if I have excess money then I 'll go other things..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
My plan is to get rich by just investing, if you do that you can make a lot of money.
They only thing you need is a lot of money and patient to succeed, right ?
have hear it ?
investment in bitcoin has a great risk, especially not last long and invest not a good choice for now, and I think it's better trading.

Well I do not think is a big risk if you ask me, if you compare it with trading, trading is a kind of gambling it also has huge risks if you ask me.
I think its better to just hold on to the bitcoin by investing and than sell them later when they are high priced to get a sort of rich.

trading is not gambling. trading only the same risks as gambling.
bitcoin trading safer and better than gambling and I better choose to trade rather than invest. because obviously I've felt good advantage in trade Smiley
Activity: 406
the value will also rise.

LOL
Who have put this Idea in Your Head?
Activity: 364
I hope that we can have later some good money and make profit with Bitcoin.
That will be really nice and that the value will also rise.
Activity: 406
I'm just rich enough with this bitcoin related forum.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Since I can't find new ways of earning bitcoins online, I would now just rely on my salary and buy bitcoin when I can...It would take time before I could accumulate bitcoin when I would just rely on earning without investing fiat...
Activity: 784
We all hope that we can be rich with Bitcoin. But it will not happen to everyone. Time is very important in Bitcoin.
And patience is also very important and that is quite good. I hope that more people will do it later and sell it with a good value.

Agreed with you, its really important to have lot of patience to hold the bitcoins untill the prices of bitcoins increased if anyone wants to book profit just by holding the bitcoins. Bitcoin is really doing very well and I am sure that one day it will again touch the all time highest level.
Jump to: