Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 208. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
-Earn a thousand bitcoin someway
-Wait till the price is $10,000 per BTC or something at that range
-Exchange
-Profit!?!

Man if it hits 10,000$, you wont need to change it back.

At that point you can just buy stuff with it directly.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
Work hard and try to earn bitcoin as much as possible and hold them, then wait for the price to improve which is highly likely to happen, After that you would be in a good place to get some decent profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I will buy a lot of bitcoin then save it for future needs, or maybe save some bitcoin then sell it for a higher amount then open up a profitable business but still continue with bitcoin keep saving then after sell and do the same this is a part of security in life to make sure..
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
-Earn a thousand bitcoin someway
-Wait till the price is $10,000 per BTC or something at that range
-Exchange
-Profit!?!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
there is only one key to success and it is launching your own startup. my plan of getting rich with bitcoin is I will be launching me own bitcoin + perfect money trading firm and leverage me trading experience to make good money for my investors and also for myself.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
My plans are not to get rich with Bitcoin. I just have a daily job and that is very good enough.
I hope later that more people will get some money from Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin as a bonus and I like it.
Exactly, and I strongly agree with your opinion. No no right to expect to be rich in bitcoin because I think just as an additional course so that we can earn extra money. Results of bitcoin is not bad and I also liked it.
You are right, I'm just investing a lot of money in the bitcoin to gain a lot of money later by the market price, I also do trading but that can be pretty risky.
If you want to play it safe just invest in the bitcoin and hold them for a long time till the price is good.
Yes very true that the easiest and safest way in my opinion, the risk of loss is very small so it is very profitable. That's the best way to gather and get to in bitcoin.
I also do not dare trade because I can not, I am afraid there will be a loss because I have not been able to trade.

What if the price fall back to $100? Have you thought of it? Anything is possible, you cannot be sure that bitcoin value would be on top in future, you should be ready with all the possibilities.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
My plans are not to get rich with Bitcoin. I just have a daily job and that is very good enough.
I hope later that more people will get some money from Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin as a bonus and I like it.
Exactly, and I strongly agree with your opinion. No no right to expect to be rich in bitcoin because I think just as an additional course so that we can earn extra money. Results of bitcoin is not bad and I also liked it.
You are right, I'm just investing a lot of money in the bitcoin to gain a lot of money later by the market price, I also do trading but that can be pretty risky.
If you want to play it safe just invest in the bitcoin and hold them for a long time till the price is good.
Yes very true that the easiest and safest way in my opinion, the risk of loss is very small so it is very profitable. That's the best way to gather and get to in bitcoin.
I also do not dare trade because I can not, I am afraid there will be a loss because I have not been able to trade.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
My plan is to get rich by using the bitcoin as a long term investment you can make a lot of money by just investing in the bitcoin itself.
I think its one of the things most people should do because its very easy.
Activity: 434
Actually i don't have a big plan for get rich with bitcoin. I only earn it from signature campaign and then sell it, i don't have any plan after.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
my plan is simple i do small sports betting and earning through signature campaign, nothing much, with that savings i want to get rich,
Activity: 714
Activity: 280
Activity: 812
I have made some small plans for each month and will try to fulfill them with the best possible way.
Like for january I had a good plan to earn at least 0.2 BTC by the end of month, I failed , though I did earned 0.17 btc around. Anyways Feb goal is achieved and setting new ones for March already. This way I believe I will be rich.
Unlike you I have yearly plan. I am thinking of earning at least 5 btc this year, I know its a tough task but I am doing everythig that is possible by me to earn that much. I am doing surveys and all I could.
To get 5 bitcoin in a year it will certainly be achieved and I am sure.
But according to me to collect up to a year was long enough.
Maybe I think if it had been quite a lot and the prices are high-better change course in order to become rich.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I have made some small plans for each month and will try to fulfill them with the best possible way.
Like for january I had a good plan to earn at least 0.2 BTC by the end of month, I failed , though I did earned 0.17 btc around. Anyways Feb goal is achieved and setting new ones for March already. This way I believe I will be rich.
Unlike you I have yearly plan. I am thinking of earning at least 5 btc this year, I know its a tough task but I am doing everythig that is possible by me to earn that much. I am doing surveys and all I could.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I think the best plan to get rich with bitcoin is juse buying and holding the coins till the price rising
I think many people are saying that. and the answer was the same. You can not become rich just by holding, unless you save more than 10,000 BTC and bitcoin prices rose. 4-fold. im sure. YOU WILL BECOME RICH

Well said just by holding the bitcoin longer you are not gonna become rich. The earned bitcoins needs to be used in a better way to earn you good profit and become rich with it.
nope. certainly holding also can make you rich. if prices rise several fold. do you think the traders der, can not become rich. for use this way.
You also can work hard using other means besides holding. would be easier
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
To be honest - i dont care about my own personal wealth.  I am a miner and a supporter of bitcoin as a principle - not as a profit-seeking endeavor.

That s nice but it does not meant you cannot start building your crypto empire, bit by bit.
I have seen some people who directly try to earn 1 bitcoin since the day they come to know about BTC , actually that is just possible either when you have some sort of big mining rigs or you have big talent or skills.
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
Save up bitcoins until 2020 when the bitcoin price (hopefully) reaches 10,000$,also try not to die by then

Cheesy Cheesy lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Save up bitcoins until 2020 when the bitcoin price (hopefully) reaches 10,000$,also try not to die by then
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
my plan to get rich with bitcoin is to save the max of bitcoin for the halving by that time i will sell it for the right price and if that not help i will gamble with all of them
Jump to: