Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 230. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
actually i dont have any plans to become rich with bitcoins, i spend way too less time with it in order to earn some good money, i hope that bitcoin price will jump in the future, it would still give me something
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
My plans would be to accumulate Bitcoin as much as possible from different means such as faucets, trading and signature campaign. Then wait for the price to increase in the future. By then, I would have become rich.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
My plan to get rich with Bitcoin is very simple I am holding some Bitcoins in cold storage for long term while I have some investment in other cryptocurrencies if they don't get valuable then too my my investment can be withdrawn in Bitcoin as all are valued on Bitcoin basis.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Not much of a plan, investing 50 thousand into bitcoin in the hopes it will become five hundred thousand. What if bitcoin drops? If he says he's in a third world country, he will l wouldn't be able to lose that kind of money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The best plan is to take Bitcoin hostage, call his father and demand a ransom - else Bitcoin will start to lose a finger every hour daddy doesn't pay.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
The plan is to be involved and buy and hold and look how the coin evolves. Being active in the community also helps quite a lot. And patience helps of course.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I plan to create services that use and accept Bitcoin. No better way to get rich with it than by supporting its growth by allowing people to use it in new and exciting ways.

That's could be interesting and successful method, but first you need a good budget to start your work and advertise your services and spread the word about it everywhere, so people could purchase it and you make the profit this way
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I plan to create services that use and accept Bitcoin. No better way to get rich with it than by supporting its growth by allowing people to use it in new and exciting ways.

BRAVO! This is an answer I was searching for. Popularization of crypot. Can you share a bit more about your service without endangering to disclose your idea?
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Why do people think that bitcoin can hit 1M per BTC?
Is this optimistic or foolish? Cool

no it's because of simple math

the marketcap of bitcoin is very small, 6B is basically considered the beginning of an asset, so you can easily see a situation where this go to 100x

yes is still no where near 1M, but it would be 50k, anyway...they refer to the possibility to reach 1M because they compare it to gold with 6-7T marketcap...
Activity: 728
i'm thinking of a big project it's mining with clean energy  Cheesy
- firstly- i'm leaving my town to go into Sahara then i will buy a peace of land to build my little company after that i'm gonna buy a (30 unit from Anti-min with 4,73Th/S) which mean 1BTC per day. if my plan did well i will get money back in 180Days, and after that it's only profits ""This plane solve the problem of electricity  Grin )

-secondly- The problem is i have no money hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin
but i'm just young i can make my dream true i only have 21years old (THAT'S MY BIG DREAM  Wink )

Aren't you be having some heating issues over there? Wind and Solar will definitely be a plus but sand plus heat might be. You're not going to have cooling issues at night though so at least it got you covered on some times.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i'm thinking of a big project it's mining with clean energy  Cheesy
- firstly- i'm leaving my town to go into Sahara then i will buy a peace of land to build my little company after that i'm gonna buy a (30 unit from Anti-min with 4,73Th/S) which mean 1BTC per day. if my plan did well i will get money back in 180Days, and after that it's only profits ""This plane solve the problem of electricity  Grin )

-secondly- The problem is i have no money hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin
but i'm just young i can make my dream true i only have 21years old (THAT'S MY BIG DREAM  Wink )
Activity: 347
Activity: 2017
Why do people think that bitcoin can hit 1M per BTC?
Is this optimistic or foolish? Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Same as with fiat. Work hard and eventually win the lottery (or not)
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
It's really tough to say cause the earning sources aren't as vast. But I'm hoping to earn small amounts from signature campaigns and freelancing on XBTFreelancer or Jobs4Bitcoin. Apart from that I also would like to try and trade in the exchange market and see if I could gain any better returns.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I'm investing whatever I can afford into bitcoin.
I try not to spend as much but when I do I make sure that I'm always saving more than I am spending with bitcoin.
yes, basically did was all the ability in the attempt, everyone, too, to sacrifice all that you have to get great results,, I also like to invest the money I had for my future, anyway a good plan  Smiley
Activity: 110
I'm investing whatever I can afford into bitcoin.
I try not to spend as much but when I do I make sure that I'm always saving more than I am spending with bitcoin.
Activity: 254
To become rich is not so easy, we have to work hard and harder But if we choose any short cut way to earn money maybe the answer is gambling
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
my plan just try a variety of ways and methods to continue to grow bitcoin until I retire, at least have 100 BTC.
My plan to get rich with Bitcoins is through gambling with Bitcoins when I gets atleast 1000 Bitcoins in my wallet. And to get this amount I am going to take loans from bank very soon.
To be honest, you will never get rich through gambling. But it is not wrong for you to try, but the result might not be what as expected by you.
Activity: 322
Now that I got started in signature campaign, I'll keep it until it becomes significant amount. Not sure though if that will be enough to make me rich though. I'll probably need to buy some btc out of my own pocket to hold.
I think if you are unsure of this work (signature campaign) and continue to save your money without extravagance, you can become rich
Jump to: