Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 226. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
accumulation! accumulation! and accumulation!

That's the only way to get rich with bitcoin.

I myself accumulating bitcoin with a long term goal.. I am just earning and saving it and I don't have a plan to sell any of it in near future.

There are number of was to earn bitcoin so my suggestion is to save it for future because it's going to be huge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
My new plan to get rich with Bitcoin is to buy a Bitcoin gambling site and maybe make some money off that.

Good one but think about it again gambling can take you to skyhigh or else make you taste the dust, invest bitcoin carefully
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Maybe I will continue to collect bitcoin to be a lot. After that I will wait for the price to be high then bitcoin bitcoin to currency exchange. Maybe I wanted to wait for my bitcoin achieve the 10. Maybe it is my plan to become rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
My new plan to get rich with Bitcoin is to buy a Bitcoin gambling site and maybe make some money off that.
Activity: 812
My plans is to get rich through bitcoins is to buy atleast 100 bitcoins very soon because the price of bitcoins is little low and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins market. and we know that the future of bitcoins is very bright and the rate will increase upto 500 USD.
lol are you kidding me ?
If you want to buy 100 BTC, you need a lot of money
approximately $ 40,000
What do you have that much money?
and I think the investment bitcoin, takes a long time, for you can feel the benefits
Yeah right may be my advice if you want to invest in bitcoin do not live in large numbers, start is of sufficient quantity so that the longer you will benefit and benefits. I am sure it will be very useful for investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
My plans is to get rich through bitcoins is to buy atleast 100 bitcoins very soon because the price of bitcoins is little low and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins market. and we know that the future of bitcoins is very bright and the rate will increase upto 500 USD.
lol are you kidding me ?
If you want to buy 100 BTC, you need a lot of money
approximately $ 40,000
What do you have that much money?
and I think the investment bitcoin, takes a long time, for you can feel the benefits
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I'm almost complete with my plan. I will be buying the adnetwork script and create an advertising site of my own catering only one niche where i'm really good at. I use to work with adnetowrks years ago. so long as I get to earn enough to buy the script i should be able to start with it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 420
I think if I get rich with Bitcoin. I will just save my money or maybe invest it.
Its not good to equal to spend money. Then you are poor in a fast time.
I haven't a plan to get rich with Bitcoins nowadays because i don't think it's really possible without investing huge amounts , and i am not able to invest such amounts now

I don't think so man. you still can get rich without investing huge amounts, like joining signature campaign. you can earn free bitcoin easily by posting. and there are many ways to get rich.
true. there are many ways to become rich. not only with an investment,
I admit that the investment is the easiest way to grow money by save money to the future, but it's good to add to the path that we take other
Yes in bitcoin very much to become rich due to get bitcoin can be done in many ways ranging from the easiest way to hard. I am sure the patient definitely bitcoin will be collected much and you will be rich.
I have a plan to get rich with bitcoins through trading in the market because the bitcoins price is going high but now at present the price is going up and down too. so we need to be patient and hold the bitcoins now.
Yes how you use it can gain a little and it was great. I also did it so that I can benefit.
Getting bitcoin of trade was a great way friends, I still do not dare to try it Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I haven't a plan to get rich with Bitcoins nowadays because i don't think it's really possible without investing huge amounts , and i am not able to invest such amounts now

I don't think so man. you still can get rich without investing huge amounts, like joining signature campaign. you can earn free bitcoin easily by posting. and there are many ways to get rich.
I admit that the investment is the easiest way to grow money by save money to the future, but it's good to add to the path that we take other
Yes in bitcoin very much to become rich due to get bitcoin can be done in many ways ranging from the easiest way to hard. I am sure the patient definitely bitcoin will be collected much and you will be rich.
I have a plan to get rich with bitcoins through trading in the market because the bitcoins price is going high but now at present the price is going up and down too. so we need to be patient and hold the bitcoins now.

Activity: 1190

Activity: 378

This is very true. For example, if you bet a small amount, you will win or lose a small amount. And that is the same with a large amount.
Activity: 434

Activity: 476
You know, rich people out there, always make note of the plan in each business, I think the plan is important to be rich dude
i think you must need it

Without a plan nothing will really happen. So to become rich, make sure to have a plan.

But not all of us are here to be rich. I support the movement and extra dollar income is extra.

Being part of this revolution is enough for me.
Activity: 658
You know, rich people out there, always make note of the plan in each business, I think the plan is important to be rich dude
i think you must need it
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Just wait a lot. That is my plan. I can't afford to buy lots of Bitcoin. I really wish that I could do it though.
Activity: 451
1 - buy and hold at least 1 Bitcoin
2 - Wait the price reach at least 1M/btc
3 - Sell everything and become millionaire

What kind of a logic is that ? Why would you sell something that has such value ?
My plan is to have 2.1 btc, and only use it to pay for things with it. e.g. i don't want to be another fiat supporter.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
1 - buy and hold at least 1 Bitcoin
2 - Wait the price reach at least 1M/btc
3 - Sell everything and become millionaire
Jump to: