Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 225. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
I will spend the majority of my money to invest in bitcoin. I will trade and invest in gambling. I think this is enough. when I can focus on doing the job then I would never say this can not be !!

exactly.

Great way ! I am also trying few new things may be first time about trading within altcoin. Getting good results. Also have stability and security. I tried few best Bitcoin trading Platform for that and give brief reviews.

Even tried Bitcoin Gaming too.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
cool..nice one bro...but is it really possible to get 5k btc?
It is possible, but it will just take a very long time. It make take 10, or even 20 years.
it reasonable. maybe if he spent all of his money and invest with bitcoin. we never know how wealthy a person. even if he has money saved so much value.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
It is possible, but it will just take a very long time. It make take 10, or even 20 years.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
I will spend the majority of my money to invest in bitcoin. I will trade and invest in gambling. I think this is enough. when I can focus on doing the job then I would never say this can not be !!
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I think if I get rich with Bitcoin. I will just save my money or maybe invest it.
Its not good to equal to spend money. Then you are poor in a fast time.
i think not wasteful is a fraction of the way to get rich, the key of the rich are
increase revenue? how to add your crops? that's the key?
simple life when it became a rich man was very good. as the rich of course you should always grow your money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Folks what you think about Automatic bot trading with bitcoin and altcoins. I just have find good information about automated robot trading for cryptocurrency. I think this is one of the great way to reach to goal.

Bitcoin Trading Platforms give more control and security for trade within altcoins.
Well that would be a good thing. I am guessing that this is your site and you are trying to promote it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Folks what you think about Automatic bot trading with bitcoin and altcoins. I just have find good information about automated robot trading for cryptocurrency. I think this is one of the great way to reach to goal.

Bitcoin Trading Platforms give more control and security for trade within altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think if I get rich with Bitcoin. I will just save my money or maybe invest it.
Its not good to equal to spend money. Then you are poor in a fast time.
i think not wasteful is a fraction of the way to get rich, the key of the rich are
increase revenue? how to add your crops? that's the key?
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
My plan is to get rich with bitcoins now is to buy some bitcoins at the current price because the price of bitcoin today is little low compared to previous 2 weeks ago, so its better buy some bitcoins and sell it once the price rise upto 500 USD atlest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I am thinking of launching a bitcoin news aggregating website and earning from the ad revenue.

Yeah i also have something like that. Got wordpress autobot running.
Just need to work on some adzones and I am ready to go.
Activity: 224
Defender of Bitcoin
I am thinking of launching a bitcoin news aggregating website and earning from the ad revenue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
my plan is to just get as much bitcoins as possible in my opinion and then wait for a huge increase, thats the only way i can imagine getting rich of it
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
My new plan to get rich with Bitcoin is to buy a Bitcoin gambling site and maybe make some money off that.

Good one but think about it again gambling can take you to skyhigh or else make you taste the dust, invest bitcoin carefully

Mate, buying bitcoin gambling site is not gambling actually, its rather making others gamble under you. Its always a good choice if you have good bankroll and immense patience to earn bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
My plan is to get rich through bitcoins is to first collect good amount of bitcoins in my digital wallet. and then if the rate is going high upto 600 USD per bitcoins then I will sell it for my new business of garments.

That's good strategy and seems working, but what if the Bitcoin's price don't get this highest price ?
I think the bitcoin's price will increase soon, but also we have to be careful for every case

The price s going to go up way above $600, withing a year, so this plan is very mediocre. I dont plan selling anything until BTC hits $3k per BTC. Remember, real investors are very, very, VERY patient.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
My plan is to get rich through bitcoins is to first collect good amount of bitcoins in my digital wallet. and then if the rate is going high upto 600 USD per bitcoins then I will sell it for my new business of garments.

That's good strategy and seems working, but what if the Bitcoin's price don't get this highest price ?
I think the bitcoin's price will increase soon, but also we have to be careful for every case
Activity: 182
My plans is to get rich through bitcoins is to buy atleast 100 bitcoins very soon because the price of bitcoins is little low and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins market. and we know that the future of bitcoins is very bright and the rate will increase upto 500 USD.

I agree,your plan is good but it will take more time. if your plan to get rich with bitcoin quickly, then you would be play gamble. gambling is very good way for quickly earn money. but this is very risky way for earn bitcoin.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I'll keep on working for coins and save thwm in my wallet then wai for the price to shoot up. I believe one day that could happen and I'll be thankful that I had known bitcoin when it's price is what it is today. Cheesy

That is my plan as well. But I'm a little concern with this: with so many people just holding it, don't we risk killing the currency for lack of liquidity?
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
My plan is to see my wealth is increasing in value with Bitcoin so I can have a good life. I am not exactly sure if it will make me rich as in being a millionaire, but a good value at some point in the future is also fine for me.
Jump to: