Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your take? - page 2. (Read 1565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 11, 2019, 11:55:47 PM
right now we are in the bitcoin bear market and most of the altcoins are down. plus at this time a lot of fraud, FUD and manipulation of the price of bitcoin by the pope made the crypto market situation worse. and when the state of the crypto market is bad like this I only invest in the top 10 CMC coins. but I am sure that we will not always be in the bear market. I am sure that when bitcoin is pumping, some altcoins will also go up. I also hold on holding my portfolio I will be patient waiting for the bull market.
indeed the market conditions to date are getting worse and the possibility to fall even worse again may still be possible can to happens, now we must be more careful if we want to invest because I think it's better to choose Bitcoin or Ethereum as the right investment for at this time. I don't know when the bear market will end but that's it will all be answered in years 2020.
Picking solid coins give you much confidence to keep on waiting to gain profits. It's hard to find projects that will give you quick and huge profits with the bear market, the possibilities of getting wrecked are much anticipated than getting something profitable. Be very careful with your chosen assets as timing is the key to experience profitable success from this industry.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 11, 2019, 11:44:22 PM
I'm completely out of the market. We have experienced huge declines. I need to get my head back in order to get back in the market. It is good for people to relax on the market. I will keep a bit of Bitcoin in my new investments.
If you do not feel like you have everything in order so you can trade the markets effectively then what you are doing is correct, you cannot be in this market if you do not know exactly what you are doing and why you're doing it and if you need some time in order to clear your head about the losses that you had in the most recent months then you need to take that time.

Just make sure that when you return to the market you have made all the necessary efforts not only to improve yourself but to improve whatever method that you are using to make money in the markets.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
December 10, 2019, 11:05:04 PM
right now we are in the bitcoin bear market and most of the altcoins are down. plus at this time a lot of fraud, FUD and manipulation of the price of bitcoin by the pope made the crypto market situation worse. and when the state of the crypto market is bad like this I only invest in the top 10 CMC coins. but I am sure that we will not always be in the bear market. I am sure that when bitcoin is pumping, some altcoins will also go up. I also hold on holding my portfolio I will be patient waiting for the bull market.
indeed the market conditions to date are getting worse and the possibility to fall even worse again may still be possible can to happens, now we must be more careful if we want to invest because I think it's better to choose Bitcoin or Ethereum as the right investment for at this time. I don't know when the bear market will end but that's it will all be answered in years 2020.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 10, 2019, 09:34:56 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 10, 2019, 08:46:40 PM
What is your take on the dwindling of the prices of cryptos? What do you think are the factors behind its fluctuation? What is your percentage (%) backing on crypto investments? How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging? What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Let us discuss.

In my opinion, the price fluctuating factor in the market is still around the fundamental issues. When there is an issue about a partner coin with another company, the price will usually go up and in my opinion price fluctuations are still speculative from investors
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 10, 2019, 07:02:05 PM
What is your take on the dwindling of the prices of cryptos? What do you think are the factors behind its fluctuation? What is your percentage (%) backing on crypto investments? How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging? What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Let us discuss.
Increase and decrease in prices is normal, isn't cryptocurrency very volatile? Everything in the world of commerce also has its own season. So don't regret and stress, just follow the flow, but don't drift away, wait and see. Since the market began to saturate and difficult to develop, I have not dared to enter the market because previously I had lost several times. I chose the safer way and maximized working on the bounty.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
December 09, 2019, 11:38:18 AM
Today's crypto prices are mostly bad. I think you are right, but other than that because the project is dead or has no future ... so the price is low
- I still support investment in crypto. but only for good crypto such as ethereum, bitcoin, bnb, and a few others.
- my portfolio is good. it really gives me profit. you need to know, I started crypto without funds.
- for investors use your funds in coins with a future (Top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.)
The market is just having another dip which is not a new thing at all. This is normal when the assets hold a fluctuating nature. Sooner or later, everyone will be witnessing a rise. People who are holding these coins at the moment will definitely earn huge amounts in the future. All those who want to join this market must start with bitcoin. That should be the number one priority. Good to see that you hold some potential coins.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
December 08, 2019, 04:13:30 AM
Today's crypto prices are mostly bad. I think you are right, but other than that because the project is dead or has no future ... so the price is low
- I still support investment in crypto. but only for good crypto such as ethereum, bitcoin, bnb, and a few others.
- my portfolio is good. it really gives me profit. you need to know, I started crypto without funds.
- for investors use your funds in coins with a future (Top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.)
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 07, 2019, 07:26:33 PM
The market has been experiencing major fluctuations recently. $ 1000 transactions for Bitcoin are now considered normal. This situation is frightening for those who trade in normal markets. I'm making a new plan, I'm going to build Bitcoin-dollar parity system. That's what I think for now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
December 07, 2019, 03:59:04 PM
Let us discuss.
We have a volatile market so the up and sown of prices is uncontrollable, what we can only do individually is to assess our portfolio if elwere investing in right coins or profitable coins that can still arise due to their development even the market falls. I only have minimal investment in my portfolio and I still trading to earn even the market is volatile.
The volatility of this market is one of the reason that attracts investors because this way they can make money within small duration of time but like you said, this can be done only with holding good coins that are actually capable of doing this. Bitcoin is the number one coins in terms of buying and market cap because the coin shows high fluctuations and enable people to earn with different methods.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 06, 2019, 10:04:10 PM
The nature of crypto calls for fluctuation in prices. Though we may enjoy some level of stability may as times goes on but we must not forget that crypto is volatile in nature, we must learn to live with that fact.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 06, 2019, 09:52:09 PM
Let us discuss.
To me this was to be expected, everyone wanted to see a repetition of what happened years ago but events never happen in the same way, when the market began to go up it is obvious there were many people still holding their coins when they bought them for an expensive price and they were waiting of the perfect opportunity to sell them.

And when the price went down all the people remembered what happened in the past and how hard the price crashed and they were not willing to hold their coins making any increase in the price impossible.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
December 05, 2019, 01:36:51 AM
In my opinion investment is not good think at this time and every new coins so i want recommend you can teaching trading and peaking old coins. That like BTC ETH good everytime so you can take invest in two coins with long time planing.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
December 05, 2019, 12:48:52 AM
In my opinion, investment is not a good choice in the crypto world now if you are a beginner and don't have free money, you can even get quick profits by trading, relying on price fluctuations. For long-term investment, use your free money, and choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 655
Merit: 10
December 05, 2019, 12:20:49 AM
the first is that there are many factors behind the current crypto market, including the issue of crypto prices or major points such as the falling price of bitcoin. and maybe there are still many other things that also affect the crypto market. but I think the general fluctuation in this industry, but since 2018-2019 is the worst fluctuation in this crypto space. You can watch most crypto prices drop dramatically, including bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
December 05, 2019, 12:19:03 AM
Let us discuss.
I think that the influence of bitcoin prices tends to go down and altcoin follows it but when bitcoin starts to go up altcoin doesn't follow it and too many altcoins are competing right now which show their own strengths which I think will create competition for investor interest if altcoin which doesn't have potential will altcoin abandoned by the price of it will go down
this is good, because bitcoin is not able to compete, it will get out of the world of crypto, and leave altcoin that is really quality. on the other hand it seems like there aren't currently many projects like 2017, and this will make competition more interesting to look forward to

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
December 04, 2019, 11:50:48 PM
How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging?
Its very discouraging, yet the battle is not over because I'm not selling everything yet just waiting for a solid pump to dump.

What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Stop buying shitcoins, Invest your money in real business.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
December 04, 2019, 11:02:35 PM
my advices to crypto investors are:

1)Read books about investment - not trading 
there are literally recipies to people who did it for 40 years, who talk about investment
you will learn a lot of things from these books - since Crypto is just the same as any other market just better Smiley

2) invest a little amount every month - hold - diversify the porfolio

3) if you are in a loss - buy more to dollar cost average

many more actually but everything depends on the situation
there are projects that you should not dollar cost average but sell because for example they are showing many red flags
3 is enough for today  =]
Activity: 1204
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 04, 2019, 10:56:54 PM
The reduced crypto price factor is due to the many scammers and the problems that exist in the CRYPTO ecosystem that must be eradicated. Investors on switching to another because rather than they lose money better looking for a more not at risk. The decline in the price of each newly built project is also a developer mistake that buys too much allocation and does not want to hold them or buyback in order not to happen excessive dump. And they make an ICO or sale that too much also gives a bonus that causes the price and investor ROI to be badly destroyed.  Maybe his solution we should set up this crypto ecosystem in order to run well without scammers and ordinary people who want to be the CEO without having any knowledge of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 04, 2019, 08:52:04 PM
Nothing to worry about... BTC halving is near and when it pumps, alts pump too.
Pages:
Jump to: