Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your take? - page 3. (Read 1565 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 10
December 04, 2019, 07:27:11 PM
The price factor rising or dropping of a crypto asset is certainly on bad news and good news, in order to select an asset should select a coin that's been on the CMC list and in the top 50 just to be safe
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
December 04, 2019, 04:57:57 PM
What is your take on the dwindling of the prices of cryptos? What do you think are the factors behind its fluctuation? What is your percentage (%) backing on crypto investments? How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging? What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Let us discuss.
I think that the influence of bitcoin prices tends to go down and altcoin follows it but when bitcoin starts to go up altcoin doesn't follow it and too many altcoins are competing right now which show their own strengths which I think will create competition for investor interest if altcoin which doesn't have potential will altcoin abandoned by the price of it will go down
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 04, 2019, 04:25:00 PM
Overly blown bubbles always have the tendency to burst. A huge number of stupid projects have been created and even if sensible ones are not quite far-sighted, this has turned into stagnation. I started to feel that everything was rolling down and started selling coins a little bit because I still remained in the plus. I regret only that I did not sell everything I wanted because many projects will not survive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
December 04, 2019, 02:27:07 PM
I really don't know why the price is dumping right now where there was a strong positive vibe! I did not recover what I lost in the previous year, but I was happy with BTC at 10K USD! But this sudden price drops lower my portfolio and the ROI is declining! Though I know the price already started pumping and it will be very high next year, but yet why whales manipulate the market price? to bring some bad news?
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
December 02, 2019, 03:30:07 PM
What is your take on the dwindling of the prices of cryptos? What do you think are the factors behind its fluctuation? What is your percentage (%) backing on crypto investments? How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging? What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Let us discuss.

There will be always fluctuations so, I only expect that this dull prices in the market is temporary. The prices of many cryptocurrencies will soon recover even after of many news about FUD in the circles in the market. Keeping track of the cryptos in the portfolio has also become more manageable for me these last few weeks.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
December 02, 2019, 02:44:37 PM
I'm not good enough to know all the factors that affect cryptocurrency. In my opinion, one of the factors influencing cryptography is the attitude of the government to the problem of cryptographic adoption. The news background strongly affects the entire market.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 01, 2019, 02:07:05 PM
I think it's hard to discount the cryptocurrency. In my opinion, the weaknesses behind its fluctuations, such as the economic market, are one of the most decisive influences.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
December 01, 2019, 02:04:27 PM
Let us discuss.
To be candid my return on investment for my long term holdings presently is not so encouraging, even though I still make little profit from short term & mid term trading. I've been holding BTC, ETH, XLM, ICX, NPXS for sometime hoping there will be a market uptrend in future. I still consider crypto to be at early stage even though some years have past, my reason being that we still have a long way to go before adoption worldwide. I will like to encourage crypto enthusiasts especially newbies not to give up considering the dwindling market, but please know when to sell your holdings when in profit. Do not always wait for very huge profit, it's most times pointless.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
December 01, 2019, 02:00:18 PM
The current down in crypto prices is in my opinion because there is a whale that moves crypto prices in their markets to lower crypto prices to be able to buy crypto at the lowest prices. So it's because whale is manipulating the market
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 01, 2019, 12:39:39 PM
Let us discuss.
the factors of these fluctuations? only one is the manipulation of the market by the groups of whales to make profit (they obviously), my advice for the traders is to take a break until the beginning of next year with the hope of a recovery of the markets, i will perhaps abandon the trading and i'm just do lending and stakes that are much safer
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
December 01, 2019, 12:36:08 PM
I don’t think that we need to believe that those people who have already received bad experiences from scammers, will begin to reinvest their money again. This market needs new money. when new investors start earning in this market - then the old investors will return and again begin to believe in projects
when there will be a serious project and doing good marketing, I think old investors who are not interested in new projects can re-invest. but that is not certain because the initial step is to find new investors and I think it will be very difficult when the market goes down like this. good projects can look for opportunities when the pump will be carried out in the future. maybe when such a time is the most appropriate to open an investment.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
December 01, 2019, 12:20:04 PM
I don’t think that we need to believe that those people who have already received bad experiences from scammers, will begin to reinvest their money again.
and why not ? just because you have been scammed once or twice youl then stop and quit  ? thats only for the weaklings  . strong guys dont give up easily and will take their loss as a compliment to push more harder   .  also do you think the price of cryptos will recover and will grow if not because of investors  ?  price only indicates that investors are immune to scammers and from thier bad experiences  .

This market needs new money. when new investors start earning in this market - then the old investors will return and again begin to believe in projects
new money , new people would be nice just to add the growth of the market and itll also be the way for quitters to return if they see the market doin well  .
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 01, 2019, 11:59:06 AM
Let us discuss.

Past year, i have 80% in crypto, 20% in stocks
Last month, i sold all my stock and now i have 100% in crypto (Trust me, it is never good to do this but i need a huge flip of my investment, i make great losses on stock and i can't really make that huge money in stock. I can perhaps, but it might take years. That's too long for me)

Anyhow, my crypto advice towards anyone even from the crypto field itself
To play Safe, always have coins like btc/eth/usdt in your portfolio
You don't wanted to have 100% in any alts like me, if the alts don't go up
You gonna hoard them till you old, its not good

This is why people said, dollar cost averaging, is always a good strategy to go for
Split your 100% money into 20% x5 set
Perhaps if you are buying a coin at $1, don't spent all 100% on it
When its $1, u spent 20% of your money
When its $0.9 now, u spent another 20%
and goes on
You will be able to average down the cost of your investment
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
December 01, 2019, 11:11:12 AM
Let us discuss.
The most of the coins in the market at this time are witnessing bearish trend due to fluctuations in the market due to less investmemts from traders or say prices are going down due to some major annoucements by countries like China being a major center for btc mining or maybe its just correction of market.I have lost almost 20-30% of my total investmemts of my portfolio but my suggestion is to stay calm as selling at this prices would cause loss so its better to hold for long time for profits but hold only potential alts like Bitcoin or ETH in your portfolio to be safe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2019, 10:29:32 AM
Let us discuss.
I am not really sure of the exact reason on the fluctuation of the cryptos' market value and I have a 40% feeling that early next year there would be somehow an increase or sign of recovery. I am losing from my investments in my portfolio but selling won't be the solution but to just wait for things to be again in favor to the market itself. And to other investors or future investors perhaps, do not be hasty with your decisions and be mindful of what you are engaging yourself into.
Isn’t the usual thing when the year ends there would price surge then followed by price dump. I think around February the price would recover bit by bit but I do not really expect much about the price. All you have to do is to hold those coins since it would recover and be back to its normal price. There is no reason to panic sell and if you are an experienced trader and familiarized yourself as how the cryptomarket behaves then you can think logically when is the right time to buy and sell.
while still holding a few coins is indeed the right solution. prices will rise as usual. At the end of the year marked by the coming of Christmas there will usually be many opportunities for some coins to increase. so this can be a hope for many people who continue to hold coins. you will be very able to continue to increase income in accordance with the progress of the increase in the rise of coins.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
December 01, 2019, 08:54:19 AM
In my opinion, the price of crypto has decreased due to many factors, especially the number of projects or industries that have failed in developing it, and many investors have also withdrawn their crypto from this crypto will make the market dump. we just need to worry about it
another reason is that investor confidence has shrunk due to many fraudulent projects, so that many investors withdraw their assets from cryptocurrency. we hope that they will immediately rise up and reinvest their capital, so that there will be many successful projects and the price of crypto will rise again

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
December 01, 2019, 08:37:06 AM
Let us discuss.
Altcoins and bitcoin are now in red zone its not easy to speculate there price because is not stable. In my portfolio for now i dont want to see it because almost 70% lose in my holding altcoins. But i still have faith once bitcoin goes up many altcoins are going to up also so I'll wait for that and i don't regret about what happen next because its my choice.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
December 01, 2019, 07:16:26 AM
In my opinion, the price of crypto has decreased due to many factors, especially the number of projects or industries that have failed in developing it, and many investors have also withdrawn their crypto from this crypto will make the market dump. we just need to worry about it
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2019, 07:13:58 AM
Let us discuss.
I am not really sure of the exact reason on the fluctuation of the cryptos' market value and I have a 40% feeling that early next year there would be somehow an increase or sign of recovery. I am losing from my investments in my portfolio but selling won't be the solution but to just wait for things to be again in favor to the market itself. And to other investors or future investors perhaps, do not be hasty with your decisions and be mindful of what you are engaging yourself into.
Isn’t the usual thing when the year ends there would price surge then followed by price dump. I think around February the price would recover bit by bit but I do not really expect much about the price. All you have to do is to hold those coins since it would recover and be back to its normal price. There is no reason to panic sell and if you are an experienced trader and familiarized yourself as how the cryptomarket behaves then you can think logically when is the right time to buy and sell.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 01, 2019, 07:01:01 AM
In my opinion, with the current fall in prices for crypto currencies, I hope that investors will continue to invest as before. because if investors no longer invest, then the crypto currency will continue to plummet even if there will be no more devotees.
Pages:
Jump to: