Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your take? - page 4. (Read 1565 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
December 01, 2019, 06:58:59 AM
For the time being, I feel that the factors of fluctuation in crypto are fundamentalist issues. This is never separated from crypto, because it has become a reference for someone to see the future of crypto itself.
I have some bitcoin and eth and I don't really think about what percentage it is now, which is certain I will always buy it when I have more money and save it for the next 1-2 years.
Many factors of these fluctuations happening in the market. The market is volatile which others sell in the panic stage. Actually when price declined the opportunity for us to have some in the wallet as the coins will grow in the future. Were the same I have also btc and eth which I truly hold until now. Good decisions that you have the plan to keep your coins then sell it until such a time price is in profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 01, 2019, 06:28:47 AM
What is your take on the dwindling of the prices of cryptos? What do you think are the factors behind its fluctuation? What is your percentage (%) backing on crypto investments? How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging? What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Let us discuss.
Quite a complex question. Well, the increase and decrease in prices is a natural thing, like the season, everything has its time. Cryptocurrency is well known for its high volatility. Must really be able to take advantage of opportunities as possible. I am not an investor, just a small trader and a bounty hunter. I only enter the market if there is a really good opportunity. Actually, if there is enough opportunity and capital, I want to join IEO in a trusted exchange such as Binance, its portfolio in handling IEO is quite good and the sales target is maximum so that investors can make big profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
December 01, 2019, 01:24:46 AM
What is your take on the dwindling of the prices of cryptos? What do you think are the factors behind its fluctuation? What is your percentage (%) backing on crypto investments? How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging? What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Let us discuss.

It is pretty normal for the prices of many cryptocurrencies to fluctuate or become as dull as today. As much as it is dynamic, many factors play a role in the prices and that includes current news about the acceptance of cryptocurrency to some countries and support from famous people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 30, 2019, 10:22:52 PM
In my view market is taking correction after recent hype in prices. Correction in every market is inevitable factor and crypto market is not an exception. I have set my own prices at which I will buy BTC and alt coins of my choice. If you see the history BTC never disappoint its holders and I am one of it, proudly.
Correction price of bitcoin is my chance for investing, always looking for when bitcoin will go down to buy and sell after bitcoin raising up to higher price, many moment have take when invest with bitcoin or altcoin and keep allow with external news can make bitcoin on higher or lower price, now I will take invest with bitcoin because have lower and support price to invest and selling after price up.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
November 30, 2019, 10:00:17 PM
For the time being, I feel that the factors of fluctuation in crypto are fundamentalist issues. This is never separated from crypto, because it has become a reference for someone to see the future of crypto itself.
I have some bitcoin and eth and I don't really think about what percentage it is now, which is certain I will always buy it when I have more money and save it for the next 1-2 years.
copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 6
wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade
November 30, 2019, 09:41:24 PM
I think that in your overall investment portfolio you  should at least get 10% of crypto. And within that 10% diversify the coins you are investing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
November 30, 2019, 05:03:36 PM
Altcoins prices are stable and I do not see any special changes. But the price of bitcoin is forcing many investors to think about. Many panicked and sold their crypto-currency portfolios in kotoryh, there were a lot of bitcoins. And today, the price of bitcoin began to rise again. Stop panicking. It is high time to remember the rule, if the price of bitcoin falls it is necessary to buy but not to sell. Now very risky investments in the sector of altcoins. I advise you to refrain from this. Bitcoin is a very stable and profitable investment
Activity: 1022
Merit: 525
🇵🇭
November 30, 2019, 08:10:08 AM
Let us discuss.
We have a volatile market so the up and sown of prices is uncontrollable, what we can only do individually is to assess our portfolio if elwere investing in right coins or profitable coins that can still arise due to their development even the market falls. I only have minimal investment in my portfolio and I still trading to earn even the market is volatile.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
November 30, 2019, 08:02:32 AM
in my opinion many are influencing the current price factors such as market conditions that do not improve making people hold their funds. and for the coin in my portfolio that I have is still in a bad condition, the price is still below and I don't think to cut big losses, it's better if I continue the investment that is already running
Totally agree particulary the government who plays a big role in changing of market conditions such as banning which happens to pull down market, and accepting which on the other hand push ups the market price which happens in a certain nation (I forgot the country). Another factor is those huge companies who as well the other influence in market fluctuation.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 30, 2019, 06:55:59 AM
Personally, I believe that the price of the cryptocurrency market will always fall or rise since this is a market. But the market needs to earn on the difference of crypto coins. Personally, I believe that price fluctuations in the market depend on the purchases and sales of the cryptocurrency itself. I want to say that you need to invest in the most stable coins such as Ethereum and Bitcoin. Since these coins can earn and receive a stable income.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
November 30, 2019, 03:12:01 AM
Let us discuss.

The dwindling prices of cryptocurrencies can be attributed to fake news or fud which leads to market emotions etc. The market took another shape when China released a news and that's what I mean. Also, talking about my portfolio and ROI, it's not looking good at the moment but am hopeful owing to the type of coins I stocked up. Furthermore in the aspect of investors, the only person who can advice you, is yourself, investors have seen that most projects aren't worth it therefore it would be good if they stick to trustworthy ones and forget hype etc.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
November 30, 2019, 02:57:58 AM
Let us discuss.
Currently we are speculating on alts as a group and we conclude that we should allocate money appropriately to speculate on alts that have bottom prices and then buy it and wait for a pump. . This is a fairly effective strategy in the past 3 months, all Binance alts are growing steadily, PIVX increased by 10%, Fuel increased by 20%, Data has increased by more than 500%, ... all based on Chart data for speculation. and this is an opportunity for many traders to join and increase their hedge fund.
This is my sincere advice because I'm making a lot of money there. And whether you make a profit or not is another thing, it depends on each person's strategy. so, good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 30, 2019, 02:46:57 AM
To all crypto investors I think we don't need to rush. All we know that return of investment is concern of everyone of us as a crypto investors but I am also think that this is also the way why we are loss because we are rushing to reach to return of investment in short period of time so we did not think well about our investment strategies and decision.
Without proper understanding your judgement to this market will harmed your investment. There's  a need of securing your future plans by doing your research, don't rush things out as there's no one controlling your funds except you who are managing your assets. don't quick to decide make sure to analyze everything. Be patience and stand by your own observations set your preferred trading strategy and stand firmed with your selected goals.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 30, 2019, 02:36:08 AM
To all crypto investors I think we don't need to rush. All we know that return of investment is concern of everyone of us as a crypto investors but I am also think that this is also the way why we are loss because we are rushing to reach to return of investment in short period of time so we did not think well about our investment strategies and decision.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
November 30, 2019, 02:24:57 AM
Let us discuss.
Just ride the wave and you'll be good. Ride appropriately, when it goes up do what must be done and when it goes down as well. The factors behind its fluctuation is that it does not have generally accepted index but bitcoin has the capability to change its price 10 times more than what it is now. The factors that made it to change is the demands, thus, good and bad news make an adoption rate go sideways. It has a limited supply which in which halving has also a huge factor. Well there are too many to considered. My ROI seems good, somewhat encouraging, just neutral. My advice to crypto investors now is that avoid anxiety attacks specially when the market change abnormally. Keep your action straight to avoid unnecessary loses.
copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 6
wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade
November 30, 2019, 01:40:40 AM
Just invest what you can afford to lose. Put stop losses if you are doing trading. And diversify your portfolio. If you want to invest $1000 divide that in 10 cryptos or ICOs that are interesting!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 29, 2019, 06:21:06 PM
Nope, not many. Probably the most advanced one I am aware and discovered lately - Housinet is, in few words,  property management software that incorporates blockchain and rule based workflow technology to streamline real estate rental management. Besides, it allows to sharply increase the effectiveness of the process in general

It seems that I have already met Housinet somewhere, but cannot remember where exactly. Definitely will have a closer look and let you know my thoughts. Thank you for your recommendation
November 29, 2019, 06:20:07 PM
Also noticed that, but telling about myself, I cannot say that there are many advanced solutions I am following. Probably only 2 or 3. Are you having many?

Nope, not many. Probably the most advanced one I am aware and discovered lately - Housinet is, in few words,  property management software that incorporates blockchain and rule based workflow technology to streamline real estate rental management. Besides, it allows to sharply increase the effectiveness of the process in general
November 29, 2019, 06:09:33 PM
Evening. This is true, but nowadays there is still high dependence on Bitcoin. I mean in general alts are going somehow with Btc. But what I have noticed - there is higher attention towards real solutions, built on blockchain

Also noticed that, but telling about myself, I cannot say that there are many advanced solutions I am following. Probably only 2 or 3. Are you having many?
November 29, 2019, 06:07:35 PM
Hello everyone. In my opinion, much depends not only on just following trends, but on practical value of token. There is difference in growth and trends because of it as well

Evening. This is true, but nowadays there is still high dependence on Bitcoin. I mean in general alts are going somehow with Btc. But what I have noticed - there is higher attention towards real solutions, built on blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: