Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading plan? - page 44. (Read 31358 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
June 07, 2018, 03:49:55 PM
As of now Im still going on learning process, through this I can improve myself and make a wonderful outcome in my career. Before you start into the whole process it is better to gain more learnings to become better version of yourself.

I will wait for the price down. That time is start the trading. Then wait for the price increase. If increase the price. I will sell it. Time is important of the Trading. So careful to use. Before trading fist choose the best coin and token then buy and sell it. ethereum is important of both of process. So save the ethereum for backup process. It help to trading. If need for the more coin information check the market place. Then start the trading.

When you already have the chance to make trading and you have also choose the better coin that you wnated to have for take care of it trading are need to be serious and make a plan for it you have to make your own also.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
And what can the plan be if the market behaves absolutely unpredictably. Earlier it was possible to start from the news on large coins, and now the market in general is very weakly reacting to certain news. Unless there is some kind of reaction to regulation at the state level.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 07, 2018, 03:41:56 PM
As of now Im still going on learning process, through this I can improve myself and make a wonderful outcome in my career. Before you start into the whole process it is better to gain more learnings to become better version of yourself.

I will wait for the price down. That time is start the trading. Then wait for the price increase. If increase the price. I will sell it. Time is important of the Trading. So careful to use. Before trading fist choose the best coin and token then buy and sell it. ethereum is important of both of process. So save the ethereum for backup process. It help to trading. If need for the more coin information check the market place. Then start the trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
Activity: 370
June 07, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
For me i will cashout my crypto on my crypto wallet and save it and then wait for it when it pump but if not i will sell it i prefer to hold it on wallet just to make sure about it and be safe
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

Holding a couple of promising (according to me) coins that would explode soon. If that does not happen I will just waste my time.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
June 07, 2018, 09:59:25 AM
I am on the conservative side. I like diversification and I don't aim for big and quick profit, but I am going for a relatively stable long term investment. For me the best coins are the well know old coins that are around long time and have shown good results already.
Activity: 500
June 07, 2018, 02:51:28 AM
My national currency depreciates so I'll plan to earn some money in dollars on day trading. I know that this is hard, but I do a lot to learn. Starting with small.
Activity: 434