Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 2. (Read 706 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
The main idea of any trading system is to buy cheaper to sell more expensive. As a rule, I open a deal after confirmation in terms of technical analysis or the presence of any strong news background, regardless of where the price is. In this case, I always put a stop loss.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 04:39:57 AM
I prefer HODL strategy. But we should take profits from time to time…Nobody has lost money by taking profits. Set take profit targets as you might be sleeping when your coin moons and you miss the top.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 12:51:30 AM
The trading strategy I often do is to buy coin share with the medium price conditions in bad periods and sell it when there is a price movement up so that profits can still be in and make me become eager to continue to try to invest.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
The general strategy is to buy low sell high because it's one way to get your profit, I'm confused about people who choose buy high / sell low is this joke? how he make profits from this, I prefer to margin trading if the market situation is stable there is no price spike.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 10:22:10 PM
In essence, the trading system has similarity, selling at high prices and buying at low prices.
For development you can use following price trend, use indicator to determine low price and high price etc.
but the bottom line strategy is the purchase price at a high price
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
May 12, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
My trading strategy is very simple.I will buy when the price of bitcoin reduced to low value as compared to the one week mark and I will sell when the price of bitcoin reaches any peak.After some days,the bitcoin price increase from 7000$ to 9000$.I will choose such time to sell the bitcoin.I was holding for the next peak of 15,000$ and I hope it will occur very soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
It took lot of time to start trading because I don't have any basic knowledge about trading, but after many video and material I decide to choose potential and strong development for progressing the project. Today it won't give profit but as the team progressing their development definitely there is a chance to increase their price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 07:51:18 AM
Hey guys, I keep thinking what are the most poppular/most efficient trading strategies. Also do you trade on a few specific coins that you just trade on through out the year or not?

I want to ask you to share yours, but of course you don't have to be specific, just say if its e.g. arbitrage, bot/margin trading, buy the dip / hodl, pnd or whatever else. If its somthing other than in the poll just talk about it here or in general feel free to discuss trading strategies.

I personally like to hodl, not sure that can be counted as trading strategy, but wanted to go first.
In actual everyone has his own stretagy of the trading where they can make easily losss and also bulk profit with high risk factors .
Here I am in Thai field of cryptourrency since 4+ years and today I am at that condition where I am using every stretagy of the trading and making Investment to turn my Investment into big profit in small time .
But big power to get profit in this field for me is that to hold a coin for long term and get profit of 4-5 times more than what we got in small term.by 10-30% .
And also my trading stretagy involve a big factor that is to spread money in more than 20-30 coins to make riskless trading .
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
May 11, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
Hey guys, I keep thinking what are the most poppular/most efficient trading strategies. Also do you trade on a few specific coins that you just trade on through out the year or not?

I want to ask you to share yours, but of course you don't have to be specific, just say if its e.g. arbitrage, bot/margin trading, buy the dip / hodl, pnd or whatever else. If its somthing other than in the poll just talk about it here or in general feel free to discuss trading strategies.

I personally like to hodl, not sure that can be counted as trading strategy, but wanted to go first.
My own trading strategy is going for coin that have strong team working round the clock to improve their coin and the coin must also gai the community support, available on various exchange, good volume with historic data and I usually buy when sip or before the coin was listed on coin market cap.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 11, 2018, 01:36:17 PM
I prefer the common trading strategy of buying low and selling high. It is not that possible every time. We need to study the market and should make the trading strategies accordingly. In specific even when the market keeps on fluctuating which can be used for marginal trading.
Of course, everyone should be buying low and selling high but the problem with that alone is to know if you are really buying low and if you are really selling high which I believe so many people always find pretty hard as a decision to make. Some have actually bought higher and then ended up selling lower as a result of panic while trying to buy low and sell high without using indicators to confirm their decisions.

It is important to always have a strategy with the help of the indicators for analysis and then stick to it.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 11, 2018, 01:28:40 PM
I do prefer as a good strategy is long term and holding your tokens is a very nice and good options that you have unlike daytrading is lower your risk to get lose your money. I do prefer to buy low and high because that was the very basic rules in trading.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 11, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
I take a lot of time to trade, so when I invested in this market, I bought and kept it. And I have more time to learn how to analyze investments, and now I'm investing with a bot.
Activity: 532
May 11, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
if the strategy I use is easy. enough we buy at low prices and after that wait for the price of coins you buy is high, after that sold at high prices and it can get big enough profit of course
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
Trading in Day Timeframe. Using 3 indicators: BB, MACD, and RSI
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
I dont have a trading strategy. Because im just to lazy to get knowledge about trading. The thema is to complex, at it would take me too long time to learn something about it. And after that i would sure make lose on the beginning. SO thats why i dont trade and just invest in some project which i really believe in, and then i hold my coins as long as i want. The problem just dont reconize that it needs some time untill the projects are fully developed!
Activity: 774
May 11, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
I chose buy low sell high and Hodl , And I wonder why would you include buy high and sell low  Cheesy , That would be not trading strategy , That would be losing strategy  Grin . I think the best way to go is Hodl and buy low sell high .
Some people had become impulsive trader which he includes on the option that is buying high and selling low which is not good strategy. I also prefer on hodling and buy low and sell high which is the most effective strategy for me. As this gives benefitts during trading.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
May 11, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

I would always prefer to hodl because I believe that there are lots of tokens that are worth hodling and might have a double or higher value that the current price of it. As I reach my target value, I would prefer to sell it at it's high value and sell it at low. It is really important that though our patience, we'll gain a good profit in return.
Activity: 99
May 11, 2018, 10:43:15 AM
For me the biggest advantage that i use when it comes to trading is i know how to use bots like stoch etc well. so i can use that for my advantage when it comes to trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
May 11, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
for beginners as well as people who are accustomed to trading cryptocurrency they will definitely choose a way of trading by buying low and selling at high prices, because of course this obviously can be very profitable. whether it's a short term or long term trading that most importantly they prefer a simple way to buy low and sell back above the purchase price, I think it is the basic trade that is done by everyone in this field because the value of cryptocurrency is very fluctuating
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

I think we must always pay attention to Bitcoin. Because, i think the best times for altcoin price growth appear when Bitcoin shows organic growth or decline, or remains stagnant in price. so when we pay attention to BTC price, we can predicting for altcoin price. that's what i think. correct me if i wrong. and sorry if my english is bad. thanks.   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: