Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 112. (Read 304646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 14, 2015, 11:58:06 AM
simple strategy : sell 1 BTC and buy 1,1 BTC (after) ... with fixed orders (and an amount of BTC stocked on the virtual exchange).
volatility of BTC do the job (nightly, usually).

if you are lucky ... bear or whale test the high/low trading of the exchange and you can earn like 2 BTC in 1 night. Cheesy

But trading is dangerous, risky, and highly profitable, be careful. Easy to be broke or rich, haha
you cant assure that you would earn in this way because of risk. I think the best way is to wait the right time to do it or to sell bitcoin. This strategy have low risk or no risk and also the profit that you can earn are big.

Every strategy always have a risk. The problem is which strategy are we gonna use to minimalize our risk and get good payment. Because if all of them sure got risk no matter it is high risk or low risk still you have a risk to loss your bitcoin
but the higher risk the higher you can earn. but you won't able to gamble your money that you have been work so hard to lose. Its better to save even if only have a small interest still your money safe. We are talking about safety.
Not really in crypto world! Even you earn interests from bitcoin deposit, you are giving up the control of your coins. The website giving you interest could run away with your money! The safest way is to keep ur coins in your wallet!

Its true that keeping your coins in your wallet is right thing and the safest way but keeping in your wallet wont get you anything from it, why dont you try to do trading with bitcoin or altcoin. That is a real helpful to earn some of your bitcoin
Yeah you can do that but you need a capital bitcoin so that you can do that. But other bitcoin users are like to withdraw their money into a fiat money to buy what they need , like me.

The first thing you ask people to save their money and invest some in bitcoin and now you saying that people withdraw things to spend on their unuseful things? So when will they save their own money or bitcoin if you guys keep on spending on that unuseful things?
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 14, 2015, 10:41:34 AM
simple strategy : sell 1 BTC and buy 1,1 BTC (after) ... with fixed orders (and an amount of BTC stocked on the virtual exchange).

if you are lucky ... bear or whale test the high/low trading of the exchange and you can earn like 2 BTC in 1 night. Cheesy

But trading is dangerous, risky, and highly profitable, be careful. Easy to be broke or rich, haha
you cant assure that you would earn in this way because of risk. I think the best way is to wait the right time to do it or to sell bitcoin. This strategy have low risk or no risk and also the profit that you can earn are big.

Every strategy always have a risk. The problem is which strategy are we gonna use to minimalize our risk and get good payment. Because if all of them sure got risk no matter it is high risk or low risk still you have a risk to loss your bitcoin
but the higher risk the higher you can earn. but you won't able to gamble your money that you have been work so hard to lose. Its better to save even if only have a small interest still your money safe. We are talking about safety.
Not really in crypto world! Even you earn interests from bitcoin deposit, you are giving up the control of your coins. The website giving you interest could run away with your money! The safest way is to keep ur coins in your wallet!

Its true that keeping your coins in your wallet is right thing and the safest way but keeping in your wallet wont get you anything from it, why dont you try to do trading with bitcoin or altcoin. That is a real helpful to earn some of your bitcoin
Yeah you can do that but you need a capital bitcoin so that you can do that. But other bitcoin users are like to withdraw their money into a fiat money to buy what they need , like me.
legendary
May 14, 2015, 08:54:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 13, 2015, 02:18:29 AM

now that you are talking about it, dealing with some kinda of gambling is better than leaving your money on a random strange exchange, sometimes i feel more secure to invest in altcoin or dice game than leaving my coin on an exchange
May 12, 2015, 11:35:16 PM

Keeping your coins in your wallet make its safe. Withdraw it with fiat money can lost or can steal and even you can't control to spend it. But if your coins are only in your wallet you can't spend it and also you can prevent spending it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 12, 2015, 10:46:40 AM

May 12, 2015, 10:02:32 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 12, 2015, 09:55:37 AM
Buy,buy,buy, then never sell it until the price got a new level.
I believe bitcoin's price can be much high than now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2015, 09:41:33 AM
Actually I find bitcoin is always pumped and dumped, so buy now and sell higher, and then after a few days or weeks just rebuy bitcoin, I am sure it will be dumped. But in this way you may lose the huge pump, like btc in November and December in 2013. At that time, when you sell bitcoin, you couldn't buy lower after you sold, so it's important to judge bullish or bearish market.
legendary
May 12, 2015, 09:00:56 AM

May 11, 2015, 11:56:23 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
May 11, 2015, 02:41:34 PM
The few times I have traded it was after listening to bitcoin podcasts for days and I felt I had some little incite.  Believe me, listening to people discuss crytos for a few days is not enough.   
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 11, 2015, 02:16:50 PM

you are advasing a pure gambling way, i don't really like it, i like to play more conservatively, buying if the price drop of 5% and dump with the same % for example, but sometime i follow my mood
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
May 11, 2015, 01:01:53 PM
Figure out supply and demand and check if the price is balanced.
legendary
May 11, 2015, 12:32:00 PM

I dont think it will be that easy. How can you get that 0.1 that fast just by trading in one night? And again you double your bitcoin just in one night? That is really hard to believe because the price must be down till 1/2 and then you can sell it but the price for now is not that high ti be truth so its impossible to make that trade
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2015, 11:35:55 AM

May 11, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
My trading strategy is to buy a coin when there were negative news and the price dropped as a result of bad news. Then hodling it for a couple of days/weeks and sell at a higher price. This worked very well so far, not for all investements, but for at leas 3/4 of them.
Like pumped and dumped? but in pumped and dumped are using altcoins not really bitcoin because the price of altcoins is lower than bitcoin so that it is better to buy and sell.
Coins choosing is playing the most important part of the profitability of your trading. If you choose the wrong coins, the big whales just pump, dump and never show up again. And you are not selling out before too late, then you are losing.
Chose the right coins. Classification of coins affect its price and its vulnerability to sell the cheapest one the have a greater chance to buy and you can also add it price better than you bought it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 11, 2015, 05:25:08 AM
My trading strategy is to buy a coin when there were negative news and the price dropped as a result of bad news. Then hodling it for a couple of days/weeks and sell at a higher price. This worked very well so far, not for all investements, but for at leas 3/4 of them.
Like pumped and dumped? but in pumped and dumped are using altcoins not really bitcoin because the price of altcoins is lower than bitcoin so that it is better to buy and sell.
Coins choosing is playing the most important part of the profitability of your trading. If you choose the wrong coins, the big whales just pump, dump and never show up again. And you are not selling out before too late, then you are losing.
copper member
Activity: 2268
Merit: 539
May 11, 2015, 05:03:46 AM

Which coin did you buy? I guess not all coin with the same condition can last long if they going to drop? 3/4 is already so many of it but you still need a lot of information of that coin if not you wont be able to get profit from it. I never do alt coin trading, I just get from bitcoin, if you can share that is a good things

afraid that price never return to the origin before negative news (wthether $300 again?)
legendary
May 10, 2015, 04:45:25 AM

Which coin did you buy? I guess not all coin with the same condition can last long if they going to drop? 3/4 is already so many of it but you still need a lot of information of that coin if not you wont be able to get profit from it. I never do alt coin trading, I just get from bitcoin, if you can share that is a good things
Jump to: