Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 115. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 27, 2015, 10:35:44 AM
just like currency trading you can make money when its up and you make just as well when its down,the key is patience,retracing your positions
But avoid the scammers and also the ponzy. And think if you are trading to someone think about if your not outweigh on your deal. Trust  no one so that you can earn a big profit. Even if he/she is your relatives
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 27, 2015, 08:57:58 AM
just like currency trading you can make money when its up and you make just as well when its down,the key is patience,retracing your positions
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 27, 2015, 07:36:07 AM
just use simply newbie strategy ,

- buy on dale
- sell on vertex

note : all need self research lol
April 26, 2015, 11:41:10 PM

Don't trust luck it only imaginary concepts of people who won always. You have a great trade if you have a good offer that like of the person who will trade to you. Its all depends on your product, if your products are  low standard and quality do you think they will trade to you? of course not, if your product have a good quality and high standard of course they will buy it or they will they trade to you. That is what i am exactly mean.

Luck is the real thing when it comes to gambling. May be even if you are do trading you also need luck altough not as much as when we are gambling. You mean that about quality of your product? It doesnt correspond with this luck things. That is based of your own company and technology to make a good product or not
That was i mean. And the product that i said is only my example because of the post or reply that i been qouted. But i didn't believe in luck because it depends in yourself , it depends on what are you doing. You make your good luck and bad luck.

Yes luck is depend from yourself but luck also you can get from outside for examples like your enviroments. The chinese ever said that your luck is already been set so it just depends on you how you are going to make it come true and I believe that will happen
Ok but its all on your performance and you must adapt your environment or you must have good personalities so that where ever you came, you will have a friends that could help you. But don't believe more on luck, believe with yourself and have a self confidence.

Of course self confidence and friends are needed in life but also luck truly play a role in your life too. Many people really want to have this luck when they do things like open shop or may be a company they always buy things that can boost their luck if not their company wont make it till now. Some of them are paying high just for the lucky items that brings luck to them
Thats is the wrong with people.  They really believe luck than themselves.  Its all not coincidence that they have a great sales on that they. If they have a big profit they say that they are luck. They have a big profit because they do what they need to and they hard work of it. This should the people think if they got a bonus or they earn with a big profit not the "luck" that they called

May be some of them is true that people really hardwork and its a must to get a bigger profit but if your luck doesnt by your side altough you already work so hard for 24 hours you still can't get enough profit. Thats why nowadays people just believe in luck and hardwork is a second thing beside luck
Luck is just a imaginary concept. But i can't change the people to don't believe in luck, so that hardwork and do a great job so you can earn a big profit, have a self confidence and with dignity. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
April 26, 2015, 01:42:14 PM

Don't trust luck it only imaginary concepts of people who won always. You have a great trade if you have a good offer that like of the person who will trade to you. Its all depends on your product, if your products are  low standard and quality do you think they will trade to you? of course not, if your product have a good quality and high standard of course they will buy it or they will they trade to you. That is what i am exactly mean.

Luck is the real thing when it comes to gambling. May be even if you are do trading you also need luck altough not as much as when we are gambling. You mean that about quality of your product? It doesnt correspond with this luck things. That is based of your own company and technology to make a good product or not
That was i mean. And the product that i said is only my example because of the post or reply that i been qouted. But i didn't believe in luck because it depends in yourself , it depends on what are you doing. You make your good luck and bad luck.

Yes luck is depend from yourself but luck also you can get from outside for examples like your enviroments. The chinese ever said that your luck is already been set so it just depends on you how you are going to make it come true and I believe that will happen
Ok but its all on your performance and you must adapt your environment or you must have good personalities so that where ever you came, you will have a friends that could help you. But don't believe more on luck, believe with yourself and have a self confidence.

Of course self confidence and friends are needed in life but also luck truly play a role in your life too. Many people really want to have this luck when they do things like open shop or may be a company they always buy things that can boost their luck if not their company wont make it till now. Some of them are paying high just for the lucky items that brings luck to them
Thats is the wrong with people.  They really believe luck than themselves.  Its all not coincidence that they have a great sales on that they. If they have a big profit they say that they are luck. They have a big profit because they do what they need to and they hard work of it. This should the people think if they got a bonus or they earn with a big profit not the "luck" that they called

May be some of them is true that people really hardwork and its a must to get a bigger profit but if your luck doesnt by your side altough you already work so hard for 24 hours you still can't get enough profit. Thats why nowadays people just believe in luck and hardwork is a second thing beside luck
April 26, 2015, 11:09:18 AM

legendary
April 26, 2015, 08:15:26 AM

April 26, 2015, 02:03:18 AM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 11:47:44 AM

April 25, 2015, 11:28:49 AM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 08:43:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 25, 2015, 07:11:54 AM
there is luck involved into it anyway, even if you can compare it to poker, the risk of losing is always there, especially if there are others skilled traders(same case with poker, with many reg you can't earn shit), and at that point if you are against people with the same skill as your, it beocme a game of luck...

Indeed, if you want to earn more, you would have to rely more on sheer luck, but there is some level of positive outcome (like negative house edge) that lets you earn a little without risk at all (since trading is not a zero sum game). To avoid further confusion, I don't take into account systemic risk here such as a risk of an exchange going bust, blockchain compromise, or things like that...
April 25, 2015, 06:55:49 AM
You may lose 20 times and gain only once but still turn out profitable in the end...

Oo... sounds impressive. Do you refer to luck in this one case or where and how do you trade? I mean you first have to overcome the fees, which is much on certain exchanges, and then you have to overcome the orderbook spread.

Do you have a good exit strategy or something like that?

Luck has almost nothing to do with this. I refer to the old trading wisdom which says that you should cut your losses short and let your profits grow. Indeed, it is easier said than done (psychologically mostly), since most people are prone to keep losing positions for too long and close winning ones a bit too early, but once you get the hang of it, you will see the light...

If you said that you go for gambling then it must be with luck, if you dont even have luck how are you going to gamble? Just purely using skill? I dont think something like that will happen without any luck of it and luck really have a great role in it

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. I never said that trading per se is like gambling, quite the contrary actually. Although, I admitted that there is always risk of an exchange being hacked or just running away with their clients money...

there is luck involved into it anyway, even if you can compare it to poker, the risk of losing is always there, especially if there are others skilled traders(same case with poker, with many reg you can't earn shit), and at that point if you are against people with the same skill as your, it beocme a game of luck...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 25, 2015, 03:10:47 AM
You may lose 20 times and gain only once but still turn out profitable in the end...

Oo... sounds impressive. Do you refer to luck in this one case or where and how do you trade? I mean you first have to overcome the fees, which is much on certain exchanges, and then you have to overcome the orderbook spread.

Luck has almost nothing to do with this. I refer to the old trading wisdom which says that you should cut your losses short and let your profits grow. Indeed, it is easier said than done (psychologically mostly), since most people are prone to keep losing positions for too long and close winning ones a bit too early, but once you get the hang of it, you will see the light...

If you said that you go for gambling then it must be with luck, if you dont even have luck how are you going to gamble? Just purely using skill? I dont think something like that will happen without any luck of it and luck really have a great role in it

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. I never said that trading per se is like gambling, quite the contrary actually. Although, I admitted that there is always risk of an exchange being hacked or just running away with their clients money...

April 25, 2015, 01:41:59 AM

Gamble is just for fun. Once you are luck, you just need to quit. Don't addict at the gamble. You cannot rely on luck to earn money.
This is the reason why they addicting gambling, because of luck . Until they have a luck they wont stop gambing. Even if they lost ? they still gambling until they have enough money to gamb. If they save their money or invest they money will earn profit even if it is small instead of gambling they will lose their money.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
April 24, 2015, 11:18:33 PM

Gamble is just for fun. Once you are luck, you just need to quit. Don't addict at the gamble. You cannot rely on luck to earn money.
legendary
April 24, 2015, 10:11:03 AM

legendary
April 24, 2015, 09:39:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:49:18 AM

I see what you mean and i have to admit that i still didnt get the hang of it. At least i now trade on an exchange where the chance of making profit is higher because of trading volume, orderbook spread and fees.
legendary
April 24, 2015, 07:03:14 AM

Jump to: