Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 123. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 22, 2015, 09:33:17 AM
Buy low on a marketplace, then sell it higher on another marketplace. Sometime it will not profitable, due to trade fee and the fee when send/withdraw from the first marketplace to the second marketplace.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 22, 2015, 09:24:52 AM
I allways want to have my trading funds in bitcoin, so i only sell when im really sure the price is overhyped,
still didnt sell since last rebuy, and probably wont sell under 290 in following month. Maybe im bagholding, but it sure is better to baghold than to miss the boat,
and that will happen , sooner or later.
honsetly , i think this is gonna go to 1k again , so i'd reccomend holding

Do you remember why bitcoin hit 1k? I don't think the same situation could be recreated.
it hit 1k because of the pumps , people are panicing cause bitcoin is " down " but it really isent , we've been going up 10000% within 5 years , just imagine where we'll be in another 10 years.
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
February 22, 2015, 07:41:21 AM
Until a few weeks ago i was the meaning to keep all my coins i had. All the altcoins.
Since about two weeks i'm selling all my altcoins for bitcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
February 22, 2015, 07:37:17 AM
I allways want to have my trading funds in bitcoin, so i only sell when im really sure the price is overhyped,
still didnt sell since last rebuy, and probably wont sell under 290 in following month. Maybe im bagholding, but it sure is better to baghold than to miss the boat,

Do you remember why bitcoin hit 1k? I don't think the same situation could be recreated.
February 22, 2015, 07:26:19 AM
February 22, 2015, 07:25:09 AM
don't trade for a year!
but he wanted to profit , and that's no way to profit my friend : >
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 21, 2015, 04:07:22 AM
Buy low sell high is simply all I do  Grin

yes to trade so simple just buy and sell
but we dont know when this coin up or down.
because tradeing any risk and return.

yes true you said. indeed trading strategies only buy when cheap, and sell when expensive. but we need other strategies such as analyzing the coin, the number of volumes, when it will go up, and when it will go down.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
February 19, 2015, 02:26:57 PM
Buy low sell high is simply all I do  Grin

yes to trade so simple just buy and sell
but we dont know when this coin up or down.
because tradeing any risk and return.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 18, 2015, 03:15:04 PM
Yes that works. Too bad the big money days are over. I don't think we will see Bitcoin above $500 ever again. So for now, I am pretty much doing short term trading as well.
Activity: 54
February 18, 2015, 02:51:56 PM
Bitcoin is on the move up again, that means it will be time to sell again soon.  Right now that is all I do, buy-in around $217 USD and sell around $240 USD. Its not a lot of profit, but good enough for me.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
February 18, 2015, 01:43:10 PM
trading bitcoin or altcoin need patience
and my trading strategy just using martiangle to that and i think is very helpful.
Activity: 5
February 17, 2015, 06:01:41 PM
I find right now if you buy at what you think is a new low and then it goes even lower, you have to wait a long time before you can sell for even a little profit. Basically, your first move better better be the right one or you are screwed.

I just buy larger sums on each price drop, while trying to profit from the volatility by exchanging my BTS for BitUSD and then back to bts.

Matthew
Activity: 46
February 17, 2015, 04:04:07 PM
I find right now if you buy at what you think is a new low and then it goes even lower, you have to wait a long time before you can sell for even a little profit. Basically, your first move better better be the right one or you are screwed.
Activity: 5
February 16, 2015, 09:51:38 PM
I have had success trading between bts (bitshares) and BitUSD on the Bitshares decentralized exchange.

I'm no quant but as soon as I feel the price is 80% as high as it will go for that period, I trade my bts for bitUSD, removing my exposure to risk (aside from the USD fluctuations), then I buy back the bts at a discount.

Matthew
Activity: 44
February 15, 2015, 03:02:34 PM
Right now the changes aren't that big but they are consistent. If you trade enough, it is worth while.
Activity: 182
February 15, 2015, 01:53:27 AM
Mine is simple and the best. Buy low, wait, sell high.  Tongue

For extra I do day trading when there is panic making the price swing up and down.

Don't force yourself to trade that much, take some distance from time to time.

Best piece of advice i have ever heard , especially that last part Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
February 14, 2015, 08:25:52 PM
Activity: 151
February 14, 2015, 02:51:23 PM
i dont think you can daytrade bitcoin prices since its so off and on.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 14, 2015, 11:22:19 AM
looking for free alt coin

and sell on high rate price
Some of that alt coin don't have any exchanger, so bad Sad
most of the altcoins either are available on an exchanger or will be soon, don't forget the sole(?!) purpose of the altcoin which is pump and dump XD
Activity: 224
February 14, 2015, 09:39:23 AM
looking for free alt coin

and sell on high rate price
Some of that alt coin don't have any exchanger, so bad Sad
Jump to: