Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 5. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
I think in this respect everyone has the same strategy to buy bitcoin in a low price and then to sell it when its price increase. but I think some people have short term investment strategy while other have long term investment strategy, to me my personal strategy is long term investment, Alright let's just say that selling was just a decision of being too weak for todays unpredictable price in the market and if I were to give my opinions about it, I guess we must hold for several days and dump during higher price reached
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
I think in this respect everyone has the same strategy to buy bitcoin in a low price and then to sell it when its price increase. but I think some people have short term investment strategy while other have long term investment strategy, to me my personal strategy is long term investment, Alright let's just say that selling was just a decision of being too weak for todays unpredictable price in the market and if I were to give my opinions about it, I guess we must hold for several days and dump during higher price reached
Activity: 87
March 16, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
The best thing that you can do is just that you must make in the beginning make some small profit and not that much otherwise nobody wants it and you have to learn in the beginning.
And later you can also sell it with a higher profit so you will have more money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
March 16, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
First of all be eligible to trade independently and it is possible when deep research and study.Make plan and set time line and practically implement the strategies to achieve the goal.Buy when price are low and hold when prices go up sell out,Investing at one place lead to risk of loosing money so diversify the investment.
There is a famous term in the trading where everyone says that “buy when the price is low and sell it when the price is high”. I just want to ask a question that is this statement true for the crypto currency as well? Because the reason is that we have seen in the last year that the price went high up to $19k, so those who purchased at $9k and sold it at $10 k were in profit or they loss it? The better statement is “buy whenever but hold until the time is right”
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
March 15, 2018, 06:41:41 PM
I have a simple trading strategy, I always monitor the coins that have good potential and when the price is at the lowest point I will buy and I can sell coins when the price is high. very simple my trading strategy but if run well will get big profit.
How do you know when the price is low enough to buy or high enough to sell ? It is harder than saying. I have experienced a few times that when I bought a coin with a very cheap price, they continue to decrease no matter how low it is. And then I realized that signals will help us to determine how we can buy or sell a coin. Base on those signals, we can make money from coin. Never buy or sell a coin without any signals.
Activity: 185
March 15, 2018, 06:00:50 PM
buy low, sell high  Cool

True,  the common and basic trading strategy,  buy low,  sell high but of course that kind of strategy is more effective when the coins are really strong and has a great impact in the market meaning,  if the coin is too popular that  is very effective and will surely give you a very big profit.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 05:34:34 PM
i have a strategy wich is hold altcoins for long term and when the price go up x3 i sell and buy other coins .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
My trading strategy is the normal strategy thats what the ordinary trader do I buy altcoin who the price is cheap and then I wait the price to increase before I sell it to make profit. But before I do that I make a research to know if the coin I want to buy have potenital to increase.  If you want to become successful trader make a research because those people dont do research the result is failed. It is your choice what strategy did you use.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 15, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
You can't have one trading strategy fit every market scenario. Cryptocurrency market is highly amateur where Market makers are only earning profit screwing the small investors. Coins tend to divert from chart analysis.
Couldn't agree more, market condition is continually changing, making it impossible for anyone strategy to fit the different market conditions that may ensue. However we see many traders especially newbies struggling with that, because most of them are simply unwilling to learn or yet to find a need for it.

Bots are doing the major trading. Thus, I always prefer short term trading with diversified portfolio along with having set stop losses and profit percentage. Never let your emotions drive your trading. Have percentages in mind and close your trades accordingly.
Yes trading are these days automatic, especially by the high networth traders, who can afford to engage the services of developers and coders to produce bots that can effectively man the market 247. Because of these bots now taking center stage, we shall be seeing some whoa trading from time to time and which are some trades a human trader would have likely avoided.
Activity: 413
March 15, 2018, 02:13:29 AM
I had created those open requests at beginning and well in seven days I lost zero.005 btc of associate degreealtcoin,now i do not left any open orders.... you have to be compelled to choose those trades that alter you to preventmisfortune on these lines you'd automobile be ready to provide the coin and keep from a significant dump, currentlyregarding pumping commendable on the off probability that you just had place into those coin you ought to pause and once you see it at inexperienced you ought to provide and acquire out as you presumably square measure aware they'll dump fast.
Activity: 294
March 14, 2018, 10:25:54 PM
Most of the peoples follow some strategy in trading but most of trader follow that buy low and sell high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 14, 2018, 06:41:24 PM
Think about this; on average, daytrading is a zero sum game (assuming start and end price are the same). Or it would be if you had to pay no trading fees, but you do. Some will win, some will lose, nearly everyone that posts about it will claim to win, but on average, daytraders will lose money to exchanges. Its simple logic.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 05:23:13 PM
In times when the market is volatile, I think investors should calm down and watch the market to make the right decisions. Hoding and ICO are the investment directions you can consider joining. Most altcoins are priced very low so you can buy now and keep a few months. The ICO is notable for this time as EFFECT.AI, an artificial intelligence development project that applies to many areas of life. You can find out more about the project EFFECT.AI to make investment decisions.
Activity: 733
March 14, 2018, 04:52:48 PM
I have a simple trading strategy, I always monitor the coins that have good potential and when the price is at the lowest point I will buy and I can sell coins when the price is high. very simple my trading strategy but if run well will get big profit.
Activity: 163
March 14, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
I want to know how to trade, I heard that it is profitable
copper member
Activity: 44
March 14, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
Long term holding seems to be the norm for anybody who walks out with reliable profits.
Activity: 12
March 14, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
What do you think about it? Four years ago it was even hotter than bitcoin.
I have been following the project from those days, I see now the project is giving free 450,000 coin MTC , and this is the opportunity for me and you are here. Quick hands to sign up to not miss this chance thousand gold. https://marineco.in/ico/
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
I would like to hold a good reserve of the coins and now the people are buying from exchanges with a high transaction fee s o it is good for me to start at a less rate than the professional traders and the good strategy is to keep the coins for the future. Bitcoin strategy is easy as compared to the stock market like here the people do things by their own way and bitcoin is the most useful currency in the crypto market and people would like to start trading in the next year.
Activity: 462
March 14, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

I don't really have a strategy in trading. I just do the secret ingredient of trading which is to buy low and sell price. Ofcourse, you must have the most important characteristic of a trader which is to be patient. Trading would take most of our time so we must be very patient upon waiting for our desired goal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 14, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
First of all be eligible to trade independently and it is possible when deep research and study.Make plan and set time line and practically implement the strategies to achieve the goal.Buy when price are low and hold when prices go up sell out,Investing at one place lead to risk of loosing money so diversify the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: