Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 10. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 11:04:40 PM
Exchange transactions and speculation on the exchange kriptovalyut are identical to any other. To make a profit you have to buy cheaper, sell more expensive. That is, just like when investing in ordinary currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 10:01:59 AM
The strategy that will work best for trading cryptocurrencies is “Buy Low, Sell High”. Buy coins if it is on its low price and sell it once it got high. Another point to remember is do not trade what you can’t afford to lose. Don’t sell properties or invest all your money for this. The prices of these coins are very volatile and you wouldn’t know what waits ahead. You may earn a significant amount of fortune in this platform but you could also lose it in just few moments. Knowledge is always the key. You must do your homework first before getting into trading. Also, don’t let  your greed and emotions bite you. This is a factor that makes most traders lose their money.
Activity: 392
February 20, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
Arbitradge is this strat youre buying coin on low price and then sell it to another market with higher price.. Sure profit.. I also buy coins at its deep then sell it or set it on desire sell amount so even in a bit pump sure profit again..  Im not good in scalping i cant handle it... So i prefer my own strategy on trading.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 08:27:29 AM
Every people has their own strategy in life and every user has their own moves and strategies also and interms of strategy for trading about bitcoin world. Well i have my strategy to watch an eye for the market if i can make it time to time so that i can always see for the value of tokens how it flactuates and also I've trade for just lower value so taht i can have cheaper to buy and more profit when i wanted to sell some tokens.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:14:24 AM
My trading strategy is very simple. i work on technical charts check high low of that day and then full week high low. then with the help of bollinger band I take a call and trade accordingly with strick stop limit. so that i dont make huge losses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
February 20, 2018, 07:09:19 AM
I think always buy and sell is not a good strategy very difficult and also need time. My new strategy is to change the percentage of each coin in my portfolio which include bitcoin, ethereum and some relatively new coins with big future expectations.
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:25:56 AM
Until a few weeks ago i was the meaning to keep all my coins i had. All the altcoins.
Since about two weeks i'm selling all my altcoins for bitcoins.
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
my strategy is to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a high price
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
if trading is just like gambling
so.. what is your trading strategy to site gambling and what is your trading strategy to trading on exchange?
We have unique trading strategy but what is only common is the timing to buy and sell.
Everyone aim to be profitable and therefore it's necessary that we should learn how to be effective and we can have that by
learning from our mistakes, nothing is easy in trading but it's possible to be profitable if we work hard.

Yes, everything is possible in trading because the market also make us big chance to earn big money from trading.
Like you said, become effective is very important in trading but dont ever stay effective will make us not doing hurry decision.
but nevertheless, initially you need to do an analysis of the project, on the coin that you paid attention to. And only then watch the subscriber to choose the right moment for you to sell or buy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 19, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
so.. what is your trading strategy to site gambling and what is your trading strategy to trading on exchange?
We have unique trading strategy but what is only common is the timing to buy and sell.
Everyone aim to be profitable and therefore it's necessary that we should learn how to be effective and we can have that by
learning from our mistakes, nothing is easy in trading but it's possible to be profitable if we work hard.

Yes, everything is possible in trading because the market also make us big chance to earn big money from trading.
Like you said, become effective is very important in trading but dont ever stay effective will make us not doing hurry decision.
copper member
Activity: 72
February 19, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
My trading strategy is very simple. I buy Bitcoin when it's price goes low and sell it price up. It is very easy for me when I trade with altcoin. Many altcoin I buy low price and hold it for long and wail for good time. When it go up to 100% profit then I sell it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
Day trading is more difficult and unpredictable, so much better doing long term trading and use daily chart and technical analysis to know market on bearish or bullish trend, and to know market on uptrend or downtrend. Long term trading is more easy and less consuming times and could be more profitable if we patient.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
My strategy is to work only on purchases, with a correction to go partly to fiat and buy it below. And accordingly averaged if you are already in position.
Activity: 579
February 19, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
Almost every person learns from their mistakes, because by human nature few people are able to take into account other people's mistakes. But in this there is a positive moment, namely, that we are so better trained.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 19, 2018, 01:10:26 AM
February 19, 2018, 12:32:56 AM
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 11:20:35 PM
Most profitable strategies are based on similar principles: a trader chooses the optimal entry point and makes a purchase in anticipation of a rise in value to a certain value. Differences are based primarily on the use of different time intervals, which in turn affects the frequency of transactions.
Activity: 118
February 18, 2018, 05:35:15 AM
"Buy low sell high" the fundamental policy of business,  When your intentions are to gain with your invest
then you should have to wait till prices go high to your passion.
February 18, 2018, 01:58:49 AM
My trading strategy is very simple and easy.if I know that it is going slow I hold some of my trade.I need to wait very long time to sell it higher price.but for beginners it, easier to token and forgot about everything.
Activity: 266
February 18, 2018, 12:41:42 AM
For me, I will split my trade to buy at different time period so that I don't buy all at the same time at the same price. If I execute a trade at 230, I would wait for it to drop further to 210 before putting in another order at the same amount. By doing this, I essentially buying at the average price of 220. Works for me thus far.
Pages:
Jump to: