Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 7. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 08:40:26 AM
Trading Strategy is just to make maximum profit with minimum risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
My trading strategy is as the same as what other experienced or professional traders do which is buy and hoard many coins that are dumped right now and then sell it off when it all goes green again.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 05:00:34 AM
My strategy is very simple , i am waiting when all markets will going to green like in 2017 and i just investing in top coins it will rise anyway and pumping very easy , that is easys strategy for beginner and for good traders too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 04:46:30 AM
My strategy is as follows. I study charts, analyze the market, look at the history of price changes. Based on the information received, I plan the entry and exit points from the position.
I place orders and stop losses. Then I watch the price change and if necessary, rearrange the stop-loss.
Activity: 11
March 12, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
Still the same as the others do, Wait for the prices gets low, buy, then wait again till it rises up, then sell.. It needs patience, but I guess it's kinda boring, still want to try something more. Smiley, maybe it's just a beginning since I am a newbie, I guess someday I will gain the knowledge skills of bitcoin trading, got a lot to learn. Smiley)
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 11, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
My strategy is simple, buy when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up. I do a 50/50 split keep fiat on an exchange incase price moves to levarage against bitcoin dropping. The bitcoin I have on localbtc

Same here,  it's the same thing buy low and sell high.  The common trader do that because the profit is obvious. I also hold my bitcoin most of the time and wait for the price increase.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 11, 2018, 04:15:56 PM
My strategy is the simpliest one. Buy low and I will wait until the price go up and sell high but sometimes I have a goal like 5%-10% profit until I will sell it.

that is also my strategy , to buy at low price and sell at high price , sometimes I cant reach that goal , having a 5%-10% profit so I wait a long time til its price increases than usual.
It's ambiguous, if not confusing to newbies, when you say, your strategy is to buy low and sell high. In view of the prevailing volatile nature of Bitcoin, what is a low price and when can one rightly say that the price of Bitcoin is high or low? Some people are of the belief that use of some technical analysis tools can go a long way in spotting and identifying market conditions, how exactly do you guys go about yours?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
The only rule i follows is buy at low and sell at high.
I mostly buy the coins during night and sell them during morning. At night the price falls because many people sells their coins.
Most of the time this works to me and i manage to make 6-7 usd per day. But when this thing won't work then i stop the trading for few days and sell my all coins and then buy them back at low price.
Like recently lasy week 1 btc was of 10usd at that time i sold my bitcoins and buy today at the price of  9.3k usd
Activity: 22
March 11, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
My strategy for bitcoin now is buy under $ 350 and Hodl for long term profit.
Cheers and Peace

Who wishes they were this guy?
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 11, 2018, 01:50:04 PM
My strategy is the simpliest one. Buy low and I will wait until the price go up and sell high but sometimes I have a goal like 5%-10% profit until I will sell it.

Yes its true and trading must be good if you really do it but gambling doesnt have a 50% chance, it will be low precentage to hit the jackpot tough but still there are some people out there that have a really good luck so may be they will give it a try. And you need to know when to stop playing and dont be to greedy you can earn some buy gambling too.
Activity: 167
March 11, 2018, 01:40:52 PM
Buy when there is despair and all hope is lose.

Sell when everyone is buying and think bitcoin is the future.

Hahahahahahaha
Simply superb strategy. Best strategy is to buy at a lower price when people sell ans sale at a higher price when people buy. Another point is that lock profit irrespective of the amount.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 11, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

I don't really have any trading strategy. As for me, the best strategy and tchnique that I could provide myself is just to be patient. Patience is our number one weapon here in trading. Next to it is positivity. I believe that positive outlook will also provide as good things in the future. I do ignore negative news about crypto and always looking forward for a better future with it.
Activity: 22
March 11, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
All about patience. He may not be a fan of crypto but this advice is still the best.

"The Stock Market (replace with "Crypto Market"!) is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient" - Warren Buffett

Additionally looking at market news, reading reviews, trading signals and getting an overall feel for the opinion in the market can be a highly helpful.

Plus have in mind your exit price and stick to it, trade out your positions, take a percentage profit out regularly into fiat (e.g. at the end of the month or weekly).

Trade with logic not emotion and be prepared for the value of your portfolio to dip. If you can ride the dips with nerves of steel, you're half way there!
Activity: 71
March 11, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/ZkMo9ZC.png

You can have a pretty good idea which currency pair is going to move that day based on popular media.
Then if you trade the same amount on each side of the currency pair you can wait to see which one is moving the most and stop-out on the other.
The down side is you have to be near your computer most of the day.
Activity: 378
March 11, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

how to anticipate if the price does not go up, dude?

If price does not go up then you can choose cut loss or hold it. I will recommend to hold it compare cut loss. With hold you can still got profit but need a long time to price go up again. Just be patience and control your emotions.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
March 11, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

Hi there Cassie.Jill, what i commonly do is to follow the basic "buy low, sell high" but the problem is no one knows if that is the right level of low and the peak level of high.
During day trading I usually follow the Bollinger Bands and the Relative Strength Index. When the price go way below these two, that is the perfect time to buy.
Oppositely when the price goes way up beyond those two lines it is the time for me to sell. Most of the time it produces good revenue but not all the time.
It is good to have a couple of technique rather than relying on personal assumption alone.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 11, 2018, 06:19:16 AM
I try to have a day trading sustainable stack. I also try to diversify my protfolio when doing long position trading.

I usualy only use 20% of my stack for trading stack!

Using the usual trading strategy. I buy low and sell High. If the price goes down I try to average buying more at even loewr prices. as soon the price goes up I sell. If the price goes up to a certain % (depending on the volatility of the trading asset I set a profit\loss %) I sell and wait for a new retracement to buy another position. Of course there are other nuances to it but this is mainly my strategy.  Smiley
Activity: 108
March 11, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

how to anticipate if the price does not go up, dude?
Activity: 252
March 11, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

that is also my strategy , to buy at low price and sell at high price , sometimes I cant reach that goal , having a 5%-10% profit so I wait a long time til its price increases than usual.
Activity: 108
March 11, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
don't trade for a year!

why don't trade for a year, dude?
Pages:
Jump to: