Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 59. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 02, 2016, 01:44:15 PM
You'll hear people say to buy low and sell high, but it's not as simple as it seems. It all depends on your knowledge and trading skills, so you have to be always attentive to the news and strive to be one step ahead.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 01, 2016, 09:10:26 AM
For me, the strategy is to know the market, be patient and never invest more than twenty percent of the savings, even if I consider the investment as very safe. The market for cryptos is full of surprises.

I agree. Patience is one of the Characteristics that a trader should master.  He must wait for the right moment to sell and never listen to the trolls if he have enough knowledge on the item he is trading.  Another thing that is badly needed in trading is the data and statistics of the item you are holdin.  That way you will be able to at least predict if your item will fall in price or climb in price.

Yeah, and i am one of them who are waiting for a long time, Actually i bought some coins which call CJ, but in that time, these coins price was very high and have a good position and by chance i miss that chance, So now still i am waiting when its price would be increased, but i think it is long time required when we miss only one chance and also no guarantee the price will be increased or not.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 01, 2016, 01:35:11 AM
For me, the strategy is to know the market, be patient and never invest more than twenty percent of the savings, even if I consider the investment as very safe. The market for cryptos is full of surprises.

I agree. Patience is one of the Characteristics that a trader should master.  He must wait for the right moment to sell and never listen to the trolls if he have enough knowledge on the item he is trading.  Another thing that is badly needed in trading is the data and statistics of the item you are holdin.  That way you will be able to at least predict if your item will fall in price or climb in price.
Activity: 532
October 31, 2016, 02:34:32 PM
yes that is one of the most important point is to know the market or the product where you are going to invest your money, and the second is that you should have good experience in trading then you can really show good result in trading.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 30, 2016, 03:40:16 AM
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 07, 2016, 03:45:03 PM
my trading strategy is very simple i do trading in a very very simply way i have my own strategy and that is that i do trading in a limit and never try to invest more than that limit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2016, 03:18:19 PM
earlier i was always looking toward only particular coin . but when i comes to know that a particular coin can give big loss , then i have made a stretgy for trading . i  made my purchase many number of coin with dma amount which was successful now to get profit .
yes mate buying high volume would give much better profits even its only small percentage profits still profits.
But, we never ignore the risk involved when you are buying in big volumes. Instead of going for big volume, I prefer to hold for long price movements so that I also will gain similar profit ratio. I agree it involves a lot of waiting and risks too. But, comparatively I will be taking calculative risks with small amount of capital.
yes choose a coin with a big volume is a good choice. but you do not buy when prices are already too high, better wait for the right time when the price falls, because a big volume of coins always have a movement dump and pump rapid. but it's good also you see a coin that does not have a big volume, but the price is very low, it sometimes has the potential to earn higher profits. you can see a coin like this on poloniex sites. there are always surprises on the coins with low volume.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
October 07, 2016, 03:08:01 PM
earlier i was always looking toward only particular coin . but when i comes to know that a particular coin can give big loss , then i have made a stretgy for trading . i  made my purchase many number of coin with dma amount which was successful now to get profit .
yes mate buying high volume would give much better profits even its only small percentage profits still profits.
But, we never ignore the risk involved when you are buying in big volumes. Instead of going for big volume, I prefer to hold for long price movements so that I also will gain similar profit ratio. I agree it involves a lot of waiting and risks too. But, comparatively I will be taking calculative risks with small amount of capital.
Activity: 644
October 07, 2016, 08:20:33 AM
Activity: 882
October 07, 2016, 08:14:40 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 07, 2016, 05:50:14 AM
Buying low and selling high. Never forget to have patience when buying.

Indeed but you always need patience not just when buying also when trying to sell and analyze the market prices.
My strategy is finding price behaviors and taking advantages of those returning behaviors works a lot of times.
Activity: 434
October 07, 2016, 05:15:07 AM
My strategy is not trading cos i got zero talent. I'm gonna wait for the future and sit back.

Lol good strategy I am doing the same trading is not my cup of tea I have lost too much money into it trying to learn it.
Now I am like nevermind lets kick back and relax till values increase so I can cash out right then.
Activity: 462
October 05, 2016, 09:52:24 AM
My trading strategy is to analyze the market and then buy when it is very convenient and sell when convenient aswell.
There is no secret to trading it's all about learning market behavior so you can play in on that, it's like finding the weak spot goodluck.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
October 05, 2016, 06:36:39 AM
So are you more of bulls here? Is anybody going short with margin? As it seems to me, much fewer people choose to trade with margin because of much higher risk.
it is obvious. because trading is risky there is no doubt. that's the main reason people do trade with margin and they always take care of that.
and I think if someone want to get some profit, he have to work with this strategy. bitcoin is very volatile and people can loose with a seconds margin.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Nextgen Financial Ecosystem
October 05, 2016, 05:03:32 AM
So are you more of bulls here? Is anybody going short with margin? As it seems to me, much fewer people choose to trade with margin because of much higher risk.
Activity: 630
October 05, 2016, 04:50:05 AM
my trading strategy is very good, i do trading in a limit and never like to cross that limit, actually i like to invest my money in a place which i consider the most safest investment. because i always have a very limited amount of bitcoin and i will never like to lost it or wast it.
Yes me too i invest now in a safest coz learn a lot of thing that i invest in a wrong site they called hyip i always get scam.
Now i learn to trade but i do not use a strategy i buy a coin the i sell that i called short trade.
Activity: 281
October 04, 2016, 03:04:40 PM
my trading strategy is very good, i do trading in a limit and never like to cross that limit, actually i like to invest my money in a place which i consider the most safest investment. because i always have a very limited amount of bitcoin and i will never like to lost it or wast it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 02, 2016, 04:37:58 AM
The best thing that you can do is just that you must make in the beginning make some small profit and not that much otherwise nobody wants it and you have to learn in the beginning.
And later you can also sell it with a higher profit so you will have more money.

The best strategy is to research about the coin that you want to invest in. and join groups that are traders and maybe they are preparing any pump and dumps and you can loose or win. Most of the time you can check yourself and see the difference when users are most online and when there are more trades.
How do u sense a bump and dump in an altcoin trade? Do u also mean traders group on bitcointalk or else where?

Its  the responsibility to do search  into this  things  specially when you are a trader, there are  actually groups, blog, threads which do somehow give tips  or   advice that a certain coin would  pump but  not all are precise ,some are  just  hypes  to make  you  buy that coins and  the ending  the coin doent pump at all.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 02, 2016, 03:29:30 AM
The best thing that you can do is just that you must make in the beginning make some small profit and not that much otherwise nobody wants it and you have to learn in the beginning.
And later you can also sell it with a higher profit so you will have more money.

The best strategy is to research about the coin that you want to invest in. and join groups that are traders and maybe they are preparing any pump and dumps and you can loose or win. Most of the time you can check yourself and see the difference when users are most online and when there are more trades.
How do u sense a bump and dump in an altcoin trade? Do u also mean traders group on bitcointalk or else where?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
October 01, 2016, 08:10:27 PM
Buy high sell low. Capital losses help offset tax obligation for capital gains  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: