Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 61. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 26, 2016, 12:11:26 PM
My trading strategy is to analyze analyze analyze first that's the most important. Once I know the market I search for cheap investments where it has alot of potential.
I like the low risk high reward playouts, feels more secure and rewarding.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 26, 2016, 07:24:43 AM
My trading strategy is to invest small amounts of money in coins which are worth barely anything but have potential to go up.
Like this I have tons of low value coins which are only able to go up in price almost, which makes it low risk and high return for me.

Tons of low value coins? Can you state that coins you hold and let's see the chances of those "high return" and "low risk" to you?

Well if you found it good then it's fine as different people have different trading strategy.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2016, 07:18:45 AM
My trading strategy is to invest small amounts of money in coins which are worth barely anything but have potential to go up.
Like this I have tons of low value coins which are only able to go up in price almost, which makes it low risk and high return for me.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 26, 2016, 05:01:19 AM
You have to be constantly updated. Before going to the market do a deep research on the same to build a good action plan and, with focus and discipline, execute your plan.
That is a must if you want to be a successful trader, making money is your main concern so you need to know all the techniques and knowledgeable enough to succeed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 02:26:52 PM
You have to be constantly updated. Before going to the market do a deep research on the same to build a good action plan and, with focus and discipline, execute your plan.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2016, 03:00:26 AM
My trading strategy is simple, i try to avoid new altcoins as they  might  be scam and i trade older bitcoins only that are pretty stable,  but it takes lots of time to get profit
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
September 22, 2016, 01:57:42 PM
Always keep it Simple to buy and sell it at some profits rather than waiting for a big profits, which may happen or even may not considering the volatility and nature of the coin is.

yes essentially trading that do not greedy, you have to sell at the right time and do not expect prices will go very high. Also when purchasing do not hurry, better to wait for lower prices a few percent of the price
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 22, 2016, 01:21:55 PM
Always keep it Simple to buy and sell it at some profits rather than waiting for a big profits, which may happen or even may not considering the volatility and nature of the coin is.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 22, 2016, 12:10:31 PM
Day trading in bitcoins is more of a psychology thing than anything else. No one really knows or can predict the bitcoin price in such a short term, there is no way. So how can you actually profit from it? Well obviously buying low and selling high but that's not always gonna be the case, really the only problem is greed and emotion. I always have stop loss in every trade I do and I stick to it, I never panic sell or panic buy because that's how people end up loosing money.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2016, 11:39:00 AM
If I play my trade will not be using it in the long run because it was a big risk. If I use every last trading price increase surely I immediately sold it because I really appreciate the slightest advantage I can get.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2016, 10:01:15 AM
My trading strategy is to trade with your brain and not emotion. Think logical how much do you want to give in on this trade what are the risks and rewards etc.
I only use small amounts cause trading is a hobby i do it for fun but also make some profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 22, 2016, 08:41:12 AM
arbitrage trading is the best trading strategy, i earned a lot from that.

It's a nice way. I trade with small amounts of money. It gives you less risk and alot of potential growth.
Just buy alot of altcoins low priced which seem promising and wait for any price increase to get rid of them.
Yes arbitrage is good stratedgy especially if you are focus on monitoring price on different exchanges and the wallets of altcoin is not maintainance.

Your trading stratedgy might good Chief Newcoins .spending small amounts to minimize the loss and buying cheap altcoin price.
I think you got the point there buying altcoins that have a good plan . Well as i studied most of the good coins starts with the cheapest price then unknowingly it starts pumping small amount for it to not be recognize .
this should be known by newbies studying alt project and buy those which still in a low price wait until all the development to progress for sure it will moon up if the alt is for real, just to add try to look for staking new alt because while waiting for the coin to rises the price you just need to store it inside your computer and you will earned from staking.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 22, 2016, 04:36:16 AM

It's a nice way. I trade with small amounts of money. It gives you less risk and alot of potential growth.
Just buy alot of altcoins low priced which seem promising and wait for any price increase to get rid of them.
Yes arbitrage is good stratedgy especially if you are focus on monitoring price on different exchanges and the wallets of altcoin is not maintainance.

Your trading stratedgy might good Chief Newcoins .spending small amounts to minimize the loss and buying cheap altcoin price.
I think you got the point there buying altcoins that have a good plan . Well as i studied most of the good coins starts with the cheapest price then unknowingly it starts pumping small amount for it to not be recognize .
Activity: 364
September 22, 2016, 04:18:27 AM
I will share my trading strategy . I hope will help people to help this. My trading strategy is simple like for example the coin have price wait to dump the price before to buy. After u buy a small price wait for the price is going up. But there's a risk a coin dumping big a chance to become dead. Thanks and god bless. Happy trading guyz

I tried this method and is working well so far. Can someone code this method for me into a robot so i don't have to sit at the computer all day? It would make my life easier and i thank you guys

Wait you have a bot to trade for you?

I thought running a bot runs the risk for more errors incase if they cant execute whatever order immediately or something..
Yeah having a bot trade for you seems counter productive since a bot can't really adapt to situations like a human can.
I wouldn't trust a bot with my hard earned coins lol what if it makes an error and loses everything at once, that would be salty.
Activity: 406
September 22, 2016, 03:48:19 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 22, 2016, 02:35:44 AM
The best thing is that you must make some profit, otherwise you will lose money and that is not good. But that is really hard to make some profit and it will takes a long time to get some profit. So you need also patience for it. Hope you'll find something.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 22, 2016, 02:33:51 AM
My strategy is I will wait until there is a major panic then I will buy the coins, and wait for a little longer until the coins will start to recover and when it pumps I will sell directly, I have been successful in doing that so I think I am gonna stick to my method.

It's the good old buy low and sell high method. Don't think there is reason to switch from this method since it is the best way to make profits. Tongue
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 22, 2016, 01:25:57 AM
My strategy is I will wait until there is a major panic then I will buy the coins, and wait for a little longer until the coins will start to recover and when it pumps I will sell directly, I have been successful in doing that so I think I am gonna stick to my method.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2016, 12:43:06 AM
my trading strategy is very simple i do trading in a limit and never like to invest such a big amount which i cannot bare to lost and the second is that i do trading in different sectors so as to divide the assets and not invest all the assets in one place.
Great strategy, by diversifying you can minimize your loses because you cannot ensure that you will profit even how strong your prediction that a certain asset will go on your way, sometimes we are wrong so it is better to diversify it and limit your money use in trading in a certain coin or asset.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 21, 2016, 04:23:34 PM
my trading strategy is very simple i do trading in a limit and never like to invest such a big amount which i cannot bare to lost and the second is that i do trading in different sectors so as to divide the assets and not invest all the assets in one place.
Pages:
Jump to: