Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 82. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 05:30:33 AM
my trading strategy may seem simple but hear me out:

but low, sell high!
that's notstrategy dude,everyone on this thread mentioning about that,and its not called strategy. even they not trading,but they said buy bitcoin on low price and sell it on high price,i think it was trading. lol
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
April 04, 2016, 04:03:30 PM
my trading strategy may seem simple but hear me out:

but low, sell high!
Activity: 210
April 04, 2016, 03:57:49 PM
Paying attention to the different markets and checking your numbers daily is important. Besides that, buy low and sell high!
Activity: 434
April 04, 2016, 03:56:27 PM
don't trade for a year!

well holding bitcoins like you say is good way to earn money too, because price of bitcoin rises each day so he should get good profit after some time

and with trading, well use basic rule, sell when expensive and buy when cheap, it works with every crypto, and don't panic if price falls down

The safest way is to wait until some stock market crashed again. But unfortunately its tooks a long time. but gambling isn't a way to recoup your losses, because you can lose another coins if you lose in that gambling.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 04, 2016, 01:38:22 PM
remain the same: buy down sell up

The problem with "buy low sell high" is that after you sell high, Bitcoin often keeps going up and up and up, while you're stuck in fiat.  And sometimes after you buy low, it keeps crashing.

well to be honest that happens for me too, but if price falls down then you just have to wait when price will go up again,and price will go up again for sure

there are no problems with buy when cheap and sell when expensive because this way will give you plenty of profit
Activity: 197
April 04, 2016, 08:08:57 AM
My strategy is simple, buy when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up. I do a 50/50 split keep fiat on an exchange incase price moves to levarage against bitcoin dropping. The bitcoin I have on localbtc

i have same strategy, it is very basic and popular one and everybody uses it, to buy when cheap and sell when expensive, just thing  i don't do is i never keep 50/50 on fiat and bitcoin, i usually go 100% to bitcoin and then i keep them for year or even more, it is very slow, but atleast i get lots of profit
Activity: 238
April 04, 2016, 07:16:14 AM
don't trade for a year!

well holding bitcoins like you say is good way to earn money too, because price of bitcoin rises each day so he should get good profit after some time

and with trading, well use basic rule, sell when expensive and buy when cheap, it works with every crypto, and don't panic if price falls down
Activity: 168
April 04, 2016, 06:37:18 AM
My strategy is not trading cos i got zero talent. I'm gonna wait for the future and sit back.
you are not risk taker?i think people in bitcoin world love trading,almost all of them,why you dont love to trading bitcoin or altcoin?
i think more high risk level will give us more high profit chance,just learn to trade and feel nice profit on it Wink

I do not love trading. I just buy when the price is very low, and sell when the price is too high. Trading just enriches the exchanges.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 04, 2016, 06:05:18 AM
My strategy is not trading cos i got zero talent. I'm gonna wait for the future and sit back.
you are not risk taker?i think people in bitcoin world love trading,almost all of them,why you dont love to trading bitcoin or altcoin?
i think more high risk level will give us more high profit chance,just learn to trade and feel nice profit on it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 03, 2016, 12:47:32 AM
I don't wait to see the peak, i'm not so greedy. Also i'm buying low but also i don't rely on knives.
But all of this is nothing if you don't have info or you don't follow somebody with much more experience.
Also good thing is cooperation with other members-friends to see what they are doing, and compare or copy.

I use to enter when the market is hot,what i mean is these days we had eth very hot,i played in the short positions,always ,when has volume im in thats is one of mine strategys,the others well i will keep to myself.
Activity: 476
April 02, 2016, 02:34:17 AM
I don't wait to see the peak, i'm not so greedy. Also i'm buying low but also i don't rely on knives.
But all of this is nothing if you don't have info or you don't follow somebody with much more experience.
Also good thing is cooperation with other members-friends to see what they are doing, and compare or copy.
Activity: 630
April 02, 2016, 12:31:00 AM
The Best trade strategy its illegal. You build your own coin with no intentions, but only for the scam, and sell this for high satoshis price, like Incrementum [INC] and many others did.

edit : You can add fake big ANN with a good shit nowhere motive, and keep the coin alive for 1 year, then abandon the project like 99,998% of the cryptocoins.
Very good idea Smiley Crowd funding is the new term now.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
March 31, 2016, 01:49:05 PM
The Best trade strategy its illegal. You build your own coin with no intentions, but only for the scam, and sell this for high satoshis price, like Incrementum [INC] and many others did.

edit : You can add fake big ANN with a good shit nowhere motive, and keep the coin alive for 1 year, then abandon the project like 99,998% of the cryptocoins.
Activity: 434
March 31, 2016, 01:28:57 PM
arbitrage trading is the best trading strategy, i earned a lot from that.

I just buy lots when the price drops, though always informed as to why it dropped, apart from that buy x amount per month with a fixed budget at the gong rate. Increase my total BTC by buying low, selling high, loans, interest etc.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 31, 2016, 12:11:52 PM
For me, currently I follow this strategy, however I like to learn strategies for trading and I do not know how I can learn them.
LOL. sometimes only play could make us a profit in trading, targeting large coin that is being dump and likely the price will surely rise. I sometimes play without thinking  Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 31, 2016, 11:24:19 AM
I chose to wait to get bitcoin at a cheap price. and I am waiting to sell when prices are high bitcoin. it's easy, you just need patience to do this. I believe the hardest thing to deal with is patience. for some people it is easy, and for most people this is difficult.

of course everyone will wait for a cheap price to buy and sell when the price is expensive, because it is the basis of trade.
many trading strategies, such as play arbitrage and other ways.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 31, 2016, 11:09:18 AM
I chose to wait to get bitcoin at a cheap price. and I am waiting to sell when prices are high bitcoin. it's easy, you just need patience to do this. I believe the hardest thing to deal with is patience. for some people it is easy, and for most people this is difficult.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 31, 2016, 10:46:14 AM
For me, currently I follow this strategy, however I like to learn strategies for trading and I do not know how I can learn them.
Activity: 714
March 31, 2016, 09:14:05 AM
I'm sitting at my home watching in this stupid screen, while others having fun. This Is my strategy, then i go to bed.
You made me laugh. Thats what I do most of the days and the next day I curse myself for just staring and not buying into that shitty scam coin, which has doubled its value now Smiley

and trading must be good if you really do it but gambling doesnt have a 50% chance, it will be low precentage to hit the jackpot tough but still there are some people out there that have a really good luck so may be they will give it a try.

Yes gambling is not the easy way. For the person who need to play safe they first have to get enough knowledge about the btc world.
Then go for trading...Buy for low and sell for high ..but make sure you invest your time here so that you will get lot of valuable informations.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
March 31, 2016, 07:28:06 AM
Arbitrage trading was profitable one or two years ago. Nowadays there are too many people which focusing on arbitrage trading so there is almost no chance to get a good deal anymore. The best chance is when a wallet got disabled for deposit and withdraw on an exchange. Then there are good opportunities to make arbitrage. Of course, with some risk.

arbitrage trading is the best trading strategy, i earned a lot from that.
Pages:
Jump to: