Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your view about lending coin? - page 2. (Read 1099 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
What is your view about lending coin?
Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin, Firstcoin and many more.

I just see profit from lending, where is that profit from?
I generally take credit with great caution. Here you are offered interest, and for this you must transfer your coins to someone and lose complete control over them? This may well be a classic financial pyramid, only with the participation of the crypto currency. Where is the guarantee that if the volumes of the listed coins from any of these enterprises turn out to be very large, this enterprise will not cease to exist and will not run away with digital coins received from different people? After all, it will be very difficult for you to apply to protect your interests. After all, everything is anonymous and in the territory of different states and jurisdictions. In this case, you will be practically defenseless and scammers can count on this. Therefore, I do not recommend taking such risks, even regardless of the fact that these companies are still carrying out oral agreements and transferring you coins as interest. All this can be up to a certain time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
April 18, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
I invested something in ETHLEND and it's going pretty well. I don't see (at the moment) much value behind it but in the future they might become important
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
It is still too early to make a long-term bet on such coins, most of the proto moshenki, because the credit itself denotes trust and a refund, but who can guarantee this?
Activity: 204
April 18, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
Lending coin will be very tricky as when it comes for time for recollection it might be quite hard to do so, people would have to put their ssn and other equivalent so they can be traced just like they do with bank loans and student loans or other similar loans for easy recollection.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
January 06, 2018, 08:33:01 PM
ponzy scam, a big question  where they get the big profit to pay there investor.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
January 06, 2018, 07:35:48 PM
I haven't heard about lending coin until now. I am not sure if it's a scam or if it's genuine. But I would always advise investors to be very careful and invest money that you can afford to lose. It is risky to invest in something new, especially in new crypto coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
January 06, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
All of these are fraudulent. I have long had no faith in the Ponzi model, especially the Bitconnect. In my country, there are many people cheated by believing in this model. Its essence is to take this person's bitcoin and lend to others to make a profit from it. It is easy to be misused for misuse by organizations. They will mobilize a lot of Bitcoin buyers and promise to make a profit from it. After they get more Bitcoin, they will lend to make money to pay for the ones they have taken Bitcoin.

The whole model is a scam and in time it will run dry and then suddenly they'll disappear with all of the funds, what's quite amazing is that even after many years of seeing the same thing with ponzi schemes, people still fall in to the same traps. I guess greed really is a deadly sin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
January 06, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
All of these are fraudulent. I have long had no faith in the Ponzi model, especially the Bitconnect. In my country, there are many people cheated by believing in this model. Its essence is to take this person's bitcoin and lend to others to make a profit from it. It is easy to be misused for misuse by organizations. They will mobilize a lot of Bitcoin buyers and promise to make a profit from it. After they get more Bitcoin, they will lend to make money to pay for the ones they have taken Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
January 06, 2018, 06:48:04 PM
Lending coin I think is a good practice sometimes because you can help the one who is badly needed coins. It is good if you only trust the person.
Activity: 60
January 06, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

loan in the world of crypto I think is quite strange and also I have not seen anyone doing the loan and I myself feel scared in doing the loan because the transaction in bitcoin is not always safe .
Activity: 415
December 14, 2017, 02:16:15 PM

I still remember i invest my money with Bit connect. After getting conformation mail i was so excited but later i came to know its a scam sites. I feel so regret what i did i just invest without getting any info. So don't talk about Bit connect its a scam sites. About the rest i don't have any experience with them its better to stay away and don't trust any sites without getting their reviews.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 10, 2017, 09:54:00 AM
Its very risky to invest with lending coins, although their potentials are promising. The main problem here is, how will they execute it properly, without compromising both the lender and borrower. I don't really like the policy of Bitconnect where collaterals being hold for a year with a promise of gaining interest, it sounds really fishy. And, its no wonder why many people have trust issues with these lending coins, especially with what I have mentioned. Almost everyone know that this kind of scheme is similar to ponzi sites, where all investments are being hold for such a period until the site will be gone along with your money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

I have read some reviews that bitconnet is a ponzi scheme and a warning that one should stay away from every ponzi schemes especially if you don't know how it works. If you want to make money from lending your coins I think the right place is poloniex as this people has been in this business for long and a good track records.
My government has been so interested in the blockchain technology for a while. I have been fortunate to have some friends in the bank and what I have been hearing is really appealing to the ears so far. However, asides that, the activities revolving around bitcoin in my country has really been a crazy one since the beginning of this year and Ii am sure it would keep increasing over time.
Activity: 371
December 05, 2017, 07:41:48 PM
Loans, I do not see the profit from it but only the fraud, disappear and not refund money. Simply because collateral is not worth the loan amount or simply it is not real. So, I always stay away from the loan currency, it makes people become debt
According to me lending is not a good decision not only in the case of bitcoin but also in real life decisions, lending always give a lot of problems and those people who lend are always in worried so to prevent these problems we need to invest or earn BTC through signature campaigns and after sometime when the price of BTC will increase then these earned BTC will make a lot of profit.
Activity: 1
December 04, 2017, 12:08:10 PM
They are all risky. But if you to make profit just take the risk. And also review first. Good luck crypto lovers...
Activity: 28
December 04, 2017, 12:05:31 PM
lending a coin is a good one but scammers are there and everywheere but i dont know how the process of it !
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
December 04, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

It is your decision and choice anyway, but if you really love yourself, I will advise you to stay away from bitconnect most especially. I really do not know much about the other coins you have mentioned but everything about bitconnect is more or less a Ponzi, and if you have read about Ponzi, you should know by now that they do not last and you may end up being the last part of the chain that the coin would implode on.

It's ponzi scheme Smiley) You'll be received more money every month if you can invite someone sign up and invest money under your refferal link. At the moment there are a lot of lending ICO in this forum Smiley). I will never joining any ICO like that cause I really really hate this kind of business.
And when you tell people that it is a Ponzi, they attack you like you know nothing about what you are saying and then when the whole thing happens, they go inside the corner room and start sobbing like a little kid that has been abandoned. What is the difference between this and a Ponzi. Huge referral bonus, percentage profit on your holding and so on and so forth. It may not be now, but definitely at one point, the implosion will be huge.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 02:35:53 PM
i have account at bitconnect and they ban my account so that not recommended them

every one will say his story
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 03, 2017, 11:46:40 AM

I think Bitconnect is the pioneer in this concept but their promise of daily interest and almost 1 year of holding your collateral is very risky. You might be able to earn your capital back in two to three months since interest that Bitconnect promises can go as low as Zero and as high as 2%. Vitalik already warned investors about this kind of scheme.
It is just funny that investors take some sort of huge risk than the usual and no matter how you tell people they would not just get it. I really do not know how bitconnect is going to keep up in the long run. Although, I have heard so many times people saying, it is going to keep up with the value increase of the coin and the trade exchanges, but I really want to see how that ends.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

Lending in any forms is risky yet grows well too. But I think in terms of bitcoin, better to invest it and let it grow on it's own. Trading could be also a good practice for you to try. But in terms of lending, this will just give you much problem to think in time. So to avoid unnecessary stress, better to think twice about the lending option.
Pages:
Jump to: