Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your view about lending coin? - page 5. (Read 1099 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 30, 2017, 05:26:21 PM
If You have enough coins the best idea is to invest (icos sell the coins for a better one). Lending is funny business hold your coins if you cant invest or else your just blindly investing
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 04:42:11 PM
What is your view about lending coin?
Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin, Firstcoin and many more.

I just see profit from lending, where is that profit from?
I think Bitconnect is the pioneer in this concept but their promise of daily interest and almost 1 year of holding your collateral is very risky. You might be able to earn your capital back in two to three months since interest that Bitconnect promises can go as low as Zero and as high as 2%. Vitalik already warned investors about this kind of scheme.

I am with this user right here is to risky and lending somtimes lead to none paying users who receiveds coins.

If I were you should never barrow and lend bitcoin or coins. Just for me you cant trust anyone but if your the one who wants to barrow be sure to pay it. Other have post what you need to read and know.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
November 30, 2017, 04:39:15 PM
Stay away from Bitconnect. A scam and a Ponzi scheme.

That is what I heard too. Not exactly that, but I heard that beside other things, they manipulated the price with a dedicated exchange where more than 90% of the volume does come from. A crypto-curency really to avoid.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 30, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

I think Bitconnect is the pioneer in this concept but their promise of daily interest and almost 1 year of holding your collateral is very risky. You might be able to earn your capital back in two to three months since interest that Bitconnect promises can go as low as Zero and as high as 2%. Vitalik already warned investors about this kind of scheme.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 30, 2017, 04:33:00 PM

I have read some reviews that bitconnet is a ponzi scheme and a warning that one should stay away from every ponzi schemes especially if you don't know how it works. If you want to make money from lending your coins I think the right place is poloniex as this people has been in this business for long and a good track records.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
November 30, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

Lending coins to me look like somewhat a great concept but the problem is the execution. In practicality if you have transfered amount on someone's Private key there is no way you can get it out without his approval. So you can lend him but there is almost no collateral so no guarantee that you can get the lent money back.

I don't know if its scam or ponzi but its getting a lot of buzz because of it ticker BCC people are confusing it with bitcoin cash.
Activity: 66
Merit: 14
ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips
November 30, 2017, 03:09:12 PM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:27:05 AM

Pages:
Jump to: