Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your view about lending coin? - page 3. (Read 1099 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 03, 2017, 11:07:56 AM
What is your view about lending coin?
Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin, Firstcoin and many more.

I just see profit from lending, where is that profit from?
I think Bitconnect is the pioneer in this concept but their promise of daily interest and almost 1 year of holding your collateral is very risky. You might be able to earn your capital back in two to three months since interest that Bitconnect promises can go as low as Zero and as high as 2%. Vitalik already warned investors about this kind of scheme.

I am with this user right here is to risky and lending somtimes lead to none paying users who receiveds coins.

If I were you should never barrow and lend bitcoin or coins. Just for me you cant trust anyone but if your the one who wants to barrow be sure to pay it. Other have post what you need to read and know.
At this stage, the adoption of bitcoin is not so huge and that is really what piques me knowing that a time will come when this adoption will increase hugely and then with the value of bitcoin being like this now, what it would be like when that time comes.

Adopting is not something that is easy, it takes time, and usually when it comes to technology, the geeks and those who are a bit I.T oriented are always the first to grab it and then we gradually start seeing some laggards at the end of it all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
December 02, 2017, 03:20:02 PM
In my point of view it's exactly ponzi scheme but it's different because it has own cryptocurrency to make people believe in the project like Bitconnect or Regalcoin. Although it's ponzi but I can say that it's better than ponzi website before cause people still can earn a lot of money from it for example with Bitconnect, invester will be received 40% interest every month and it has lived for more than 4 months so if you joined at the start you can earn a lot. Although it's an easy way to earn money, you no need to do anything but I think you should risk your money Cheesy. Just try to find other way to invest your money in, maybe trading is a good option or just buy some Bitcoin and hold it for few years Cheesy
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 02:52:56 PM
Loans, I do not see the profit from it but only the fraud, disappear and not refund money. Simply because collateral is not worth the loan amount or simply it is not real. So, I always stay away from the loan currency, it makes people become debt
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 02, 2017, 02:31:47 PM
Why did you included bitconnect.. i saw this always advertise in facebook and youtube.
and its not safe to invest.. what you mention they are not safe to invest if you really wanted to invest why not invest more in bitcoin or bitcoin cash or altcoin which is already in good rankings in coinmarketcap than you investing it in lending coins..
And that is really what is making bitcoin even more interesting and really making a lot of users from the developing world and third world quickly want to be a part of it to improve their living standard.

The fact that bitcoin has really helped a lot of freelancers most especially, in getting paid easily has really been a good one for most people and that is causing some spread in most of these countries. Bitcoin is not where I am really looking forward for it to be in my country yet, but so far so good; it is not that bad either.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 02, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

It will work for some sites and it will not work some other. The thing is lending is difficult task and there are so many risks in ol we into it. You have to show up your docs over there so you loose the anonymity over there and then you also have fear of loosing the money even after doing so much verification. Not the lending site but take example of localbitcoin, even with the many KYC verification and escrow services for the funds they always have cases of fraudster. So in what ways you think that lending could be easy stuff to manage.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 02, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

Lending business is always risky in fiat world also but their is full detail about the person whom you are going to lend and you can see that whether he is worthy or not. But in online world you can not confirm the reality of the borrower and for that you should get some security. But in security also you have to make clear that it should be worthy to hold it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
December 02, 2017, 02:11:03 PM

As others are depicting the picture here I'm also with them that the lending is not good way to make money. To be honest the lending process is really work of the real world but not the virtual one. Even in the virtual world we can see that how the money is looted with no evidence left behind and all the interest is taken aways before it could be paid off. Then how can we trust the lending process over the internet where you can't even see to whom your money is going and form where the interest rate is accounted for. I mean the website itself could be a biggest a fraud or the person behind the algorithm might be the one. You will never know where the money went of in case of scam sites and you can't even make any accusation over there if the whole system is corrupted. The main aim of my advice here is that it is completely risky business but you can always try it out and share the reviews here really. Its upto your risk. :-)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 02, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

Ya, there are a whole lot of them. I must confess that I really dont know where or how the daily interest from these coins come. But I like the idea that these interests do come. Here is a site list of the lending coins: https://icoreview.site

Well, scam or no scam I withdraw my interest every month from bitconnect and this has been helpful. I truly don't think lending coins are for the purposes of scamming. But then shit does happen.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
December 02, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

I have read some reviews that bitconnet is a ponzi scheme and a warning that one should stay away from every ponzi schemes especially if you don't know how it works. If you want to make money from lending your coins I think the right place is poloniex as this people has been in this business for long and a good track records.
Lending is not a bad idea and if that was the only thing bitconnect was centered on, it would have been good.
But if you read more about the coin, you will understand why a whole lot of people call it Ponzi. That is one huge amount of percentage to be giving out and that is what is going to cause the issue for this coin in the long run.

Every Ponzi starts well, but a time comes when it won't just be able to sustain itself anymore and that is where the problem starts.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 04:14:14 PM
All those people blatantly promoting these lending ponzi schemes on Reddit and Youtube. I can not understand how they can live with themself. I mean to be the reason for another person loosing their money.
Activity: 106
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 01, 2017, 04:10:05 PM

Scam, ponzi, bs whatever name you want they are all that. You make money by sucking in the next person which is a shitty way to do business if you ask me. There are proper lending platforms out there use those instead. The real ones include SALT & ETHlend. Those are the only two I know but they are actually legit it isn't some bs ponzi
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

I don't know if it safe or not. But I never tried lending bitcoin so I really don't know what would be the consequences if you lend some of your bitcoin. I don't want to lend my bitcoin because I'm afraid I will gonna lose it without receiving any returns.
Activity: 54
December 01, 2017, 02:38:29 PM
I would like to draw your attention to yet another new token KCP credit to KingCash, they promise a profit of 30-45% per month, and also create a trading exchange for free exchange of the token for other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
December 01, 2017, 12:27:13 PM
I have who was told to invested on bitconnect lending by his friend. He wanted to try that and put a 30$ worth of  bitcoin to his bitconnect account but unknowingly the minimum amount for lending was 100$. He tried to withdraw the money but it should be more than .005btc for him to withdraw the amount plus transaction fees. My friend was so pissed that he couldn't get back his money back. I don't know if he knew about the minimum withdrawal amount. . Lending is good but you should stay away from this type on scheme.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
December 01, 2017, 12:26:00 PM
The question is, will you make more or less from this, than another venture?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
December 01, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

Lending coins are just meant for other users to access while the first owner is paid some percentage daily. Anyway, I'm really careful about this kind of business & I think is better to lend with sites that are known like polonix rather than mere coins
Activity: 406
December 01, 2017, 12:07:12 PM

I have read some reviews that bitconnet is a ponzi scheme and a warning that one should stay away from every ponzi schemes especially if you don't know how it works. If you want to make money from lending your coins I think the right place is poloniex as this people has been in this business for long and a good track records.

Still, lending coins system are risky business. Many people has been talking Bitconnect are start doing scamming with ponzi scheme.
Even you say poloniex are good one for now, there remains the possibility of becoming a ponzi scam later.
Activity: 406
December 01, 2017, 12:02:57 PM
I believe bitcoin can have more good effect if it is used and accepted by many parties such as central bank or government.
If the government itself has received the presence of bitcoin and adopted its technology to be implemented into renewable system in banks, the regional economy will be more advanced, transparent and good.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 11:21:58 AM
Profitable but you need to choose who you are going to lend your coins to. Even trusted members of this community can fuck up at anytime and it's hard to get that money back. Always remember to ask for a collateral that really has some value and you can still make even a small profit out of those if the borrower haven't paid the borrowed money on time. It's all profit as long as you know how to handle your money.

You should be ashamed of yourself! A legendary and still posting irrelevant replies. Can you at least read the Original Post on which you're replying?

He's talking about LENDING COINS, like Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin & Firstcoin. Not like "Lending coins to others". Can you please read?...

It's annoying to see these garbage replies of Newbies, but just shocking to see them from a legendary. Please improve yourself...
Activity: 415
December 01, 2017, 09:44:16 AM

Until somehow proved otherwise I will assume they're all ponzi schemes, the money comes from having more new sign ups than they need to pay out as well as relying on many people to reinvest.
Pages:
Jump to: