Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 38. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
I'm HODL because I do not see a alternative. Tried to engage in trading, but it takes a lot of time, takes strength, nerves and so on
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
August 29, 2018, 06:52:05 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

The only thing keeping me from selling my holdings is the hope that the market will recover as soon as the Ber months come. I am hoping that what occured last year will reoccur this year. The market could rise up again.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
August 29, 2018, 06:39:04 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
The reason I keep holding is that I think Bitcoin fundamental value should be valued more than its current price. In short: I'm a Bitcoin believer. I truly believe that Bitcoin is here to stay and become an important part of the global economy. My prediction is not for every crypto, it's specific for Bitcoin and maybe some other alts.

My prediction is going well so far, proved by the continuous growth that Bitcoin show in the last few years. I'm not talking about price here, but actual development and adoption, especially by institutional parties. I believe this is just the beginning.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 05:34:20 AM
My Hodling icon is of course Ethereum we all remember that story of rise and success.
But of course nowadays too many projects and hardly anyone of them can repeat the Eth way.
Bag hoddlers should reconsider their hodling strategy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 29, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

Discuss Smiley

I think there are so many reasons for them that they are motivated to save digital currencies. especially for those who have benefited a lot from the digital currency. For example like me, I am very motivated to save the altcoint that I have now because it aims to sell it when the market is stable and the altcoins that I hold today have good value. this is my reason for loading me motivated.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 29, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

Discuss Smiley

if you are an investor, of course you really understand why you hold your altcoin. this is about knowledge and part of the experience, well, so don't say you are part of the investor. because you don't understand why you have to hold the altcoin you bought.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
August 29, 2018, 05:11:57 AM
I don't hold that many coin to begin with so i always check whether the project is good or not for longterm and whether if the team can run the project. It can be seen from the development progress in the first year, if they already release the platform then it's good but if after a year they haven't release the platform then i will sell the coin because there's no future for a project without product.
actually holding coins or token more than one year, make us loss big opportunity to earn profit from other projects.usually developtment planned at least 1 year after ico.and if it didnt happen anything, we should move to other projects.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
Remaining roused can be hard, regardless of what you are endeavoring to accomplish. From time to time you simply require a little serenade that little to some degree to reveal to yourself each time you begin to swerve off kilter.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 01:41:14 AM
I only hold coins that I trily believe in and I trust so much. I don't hold coins that doesn't appeal to me. For me holding coins that I don't have any interest of is risky and will waste my time and effort. I hold my coins believing that it will give me even high profits. My drive to become successful is what keeps me motivated.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
you have to research before trusting that crypo you want to hold. i hold because i believe market will recover and i will gain profit. being positive will help you to motivated in holding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:37:23 AM
I do not sell coins because I understand that now I have a -50% deposit and I understand that the coins will soon grow  Smiley
Activity: 150
August 29, 2018, 01:25:01 AM
The main reason for causing many people in the crypto world to hold their coins at the moment is the poor crypto market, this causes people to think it would be very disadvantage have to sell their coins when the crypto market is bad.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
August 29, 2018, 01:02:23 AM
My major motivation to hold my tokens is the  potential profit of loss I will be making when holding or selling off respectively.
The market trees are hard to predict but a positive run will eventually come at one point or another.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 12:53:44 AM
I don't hold that many coin to begin with so i always check whether the project is good or not for longterm and whether if the team can run the project. It can be seen from the development progress in the first year, if they already release the platform then it's good but if after a year they haven't release the platform then i will sell the coin because there's no future for a project without product.
Activity: 372
August 29, 2018, 12:37:15 AM
I bought when the price was high, my mistake. So I have no choice except to hold because I already lost a lot of money. So, don't buy at high prices, friend!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

Discuss Smiley

i sold most of my crypto near the top, so i'm not a HODLer. however i am about to buy up a bunch with the cash i have waiting and HODL until the next bull run, because i know it's coming
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 12:33:17 AM
I keep motivated to hold my coin because of the profit and the market price value.We can have a good profit if we hold our coin now and sell it when it soar high.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 29, 2018, 12:30:59 AM
This is the future of technology and we should be in line with it. This is why I trust and hold whatever the coins I have.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
August 29, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
I think the main motivation is trust in the tech, and an essential belief in the future of crypto.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 29, 2018, 12:00:49 AM
The resourcefulness and potentials in blockchain technology has not been fully utilized of course this technology is the brain behind most Cryptos eg bitcoin this had motivated me to keep hodling as more industries, companies etc adopt btc there is the tendency that the price will increase and hodlers will not regret their actions.
Pages:
Jump to: