Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 39. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
August 28, 2018, 11:51:11 PM
Giving more profit at the future its why I am still keep and hold my altcoin for the long time, maybe it have to sell now I lost much profit and different way if keep to hold maybe next time my altcoin asset have higher price again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:47:33 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
My motivation to be a hodler is the determination of the coin development team, they keep their promises, they are transparent, they really value the community and advice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:31:45 PM
If you are really truly in for the future of cryptocurrency, you will be holding on to whatever you believe in. The projects that will truly make it big in the future. Not everything out there has really a valid usecase. So you need to make due diligence on researching what is the most profitable in the long run.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 11:28:04 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
I firmly believe that the prices of them will be high again so I want to holf them for long term. And wait for the long time to make the profit we want.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 28, 2018, 11:24:20 PM
My Motivated to hold is to earn a lot of money but now their prices fall especially the altcoins including the ethereum but the bitcoin is recovering at its current price.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 28, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
The scarcity of Bitcoin keeps me motivated to hold. It's still in early stages and there is lot of room to grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 28, 2018, 10:56:44 PM
I always believe the past trends and technology. History always repeat again. but it need time. so do not get upset all will be ok.
Read the success stories too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 28, 2018, 10:00:22 PM
what keeps me still holding is that I believe history will repeat itself as in 2017 all alt coins have risen rapidly and made a lot of attracting new investors again making people who HOLD get rich than before.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 28, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Discuss Smiley

First, we cannot be 100% accurate in cryptocurrency, but one of thing that triggers me to keep holding and holding for long term is because of my previous experiences, whereby I was used to selling early at low profit and at the end seeing people benefit huge. That made me to conclude to hold my coins no matter the situation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 09:19:54 PM
I tell you straight up what motivates me to hodl. It is chiefly because I'm in loss on a particular coin and since the loss is not really actualized until I sell, I'm forced to hodl. This is the case for most people in the crypto world
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:55:36 PM
not all my coins hold but only a few coins with certain criteria, minimal good project and with the best team
why am i hodl? because I believe in a good project and a great team will definitely make the project grow and make the coin price go up
Activity: 33
August 28, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Before you ask people, it is better to explain first what is your opinion about it. Do you believe in Hodl or not? So, people can understand why you ask the questions to them. If you ask it to me, I strongly answer that I will continue to Hodl since bad time for selling right now.   
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:26:33 PM
The first thing i do is to trust on thr capability of the coin i hold, i should do some investigation and research about that coin and if it has a potential in the future, we should be aware of slipping down its price but we should also bear in mind of the ability of the coin we hold is got to comeback its price to a high positive percentage.
Activity: 173
August 28, 2018, 08:22:58 PM
If you get into a position and the price turns sour however the project still has all fundamentals in tact then its the perfect situation for HODL'ing.  It's not always the right decision but it has it's place.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
August 28, 2018, 08:12:56 PM
keeping my motivation is one of having a good pension. thats my goal and thats why i invest in crypto. i do not have to be rich, but when i'm old, i do not want to live in poverty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 08:03:28 PM
I still badly know the market, but here it seems to me that cryptocurrency this our future. The price of it will increase several times soon and I want to be ready to this growth. On it not just I buy and I sell, but also I leave the most interesting coins for a long-term outlook.
Simply as always research a project with good plan with well explain road map and constrictive whitepaper, apart from that people are most concerned about the communication skills from the project to the community, posting on twitter, facebook and replying community questions in there telegram page and updating there next plan for the people, for me I think that's what motivates me in holding my friend.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
I strongly believe that holding coins is very profitable. because I have already felt it. at least, it made me more sure to hold the coin. and that makes me believe in crypto because cryptocurrency prices will increase every year.
Activity: 128
August 28, 2018, 07:46:21 PM
I still badly know the market, but here it seems to me that cryptocurrency this our future. The price of it will increase several times soon and I want to be ready to this growth. On it not just I buy and I sell, but also I leave the most interesting coins for a long-term outlook.
Activity: 236
August 28, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
Hold coins for a long time, many of which have been proven to make us get a big profit, because the average coin price will rise for a long time. especially for newly emerging coins, the price usually goes down, and only rises after a few months.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 28, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
Hold is already proven more strategy. So I believe it works. True, it does not work with all coins. For some coins, their finest hour lasts very little. Therefore, you need to analyze and for different coins to choose the strategy that best suits them.
Pages:
Jump to: