Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of Altcoin can buy now? - page 7. (Read 1409 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 04:38:09 PM
It would have been better to make research but if you still want a suggestion, I think top ten coins will not be a bad choice. You can look out for BNB.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 30, 2019, 04:36:19 PM
I would now advise buying altcoins such as ethereum, eos, NEO, ripple.  They have a good price and popularity.  Will also be very promising in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 04:32:47 PM
Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?
please give me suggestion of experts about trader.
It seems to me necessary now to examine those coins that you are investing , as the market is very much a Scam , and you need to carefully select the coins that will be in the future to grow !
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
April 30, 2019, 04:14:30 PM
I think the altcoin that is suitable for long and long-term is the king of altcoin, ethereum. Ethereum is currently on the decline and I believe next month's ethereum will go up to $ 200.
Activity: 129
April 30, 2019, 11:13:22 AM
Exchange token is the best because the price is followed by IEO Trends at now, and for another coin, XRP is still the best
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
April 30, 2019, 10:37:10 AM
ETH is indeed a very good coin, but as you say, it is expected that every investor must analyze his own market because we will not forever depend on others in making decisions.
and if we choose the wrong coin it will not make us too disappointed because that is what we choose and we will definitely get valuable experience from it.
Ethereum is one of the most reliable and promising cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. I do not know much of the projects that really surpass ETH in some way. As for ease of use or the prevalence among the crypto community, then Ethereum has no equal.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
April 30, 2019, 10:34:49 AM
Wow, that is very difficult, you are dealing with a global market, prices move when information circulates. So take advantage of that information to take altcoin profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
April 30, 2019, 10:33:43 AM
if you really want to invest in altcoins it's the tips that should be done so you do not lose money to buy altcoins with a potential and longterm strategy because other investors are in old coins just buying the altcoins they hold long time and they really choose altcoins that are longterm and others they choose the short term as well as the traders for the daily profit but the risky ones are great for short term users because you can get lost except If your investment is small then before investing in altcoins you will first check carefully and review carefully so that will be a bigger profit.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 10:30:58 AM
i consider the ethereum tokens or altcoins as a worthy buy at this particular point in time, but with precision to project will be with respect to the research you do as every project has its own potentials and you are totally responsible on how you invest your funds so you do the research yourself so as to get sufficient facts enough to convince you.
ETH is indeed a very good coin, but as you say, it is expected that every investor must analyze his own market because we will not forever depend on others in making decisions.
and if we choose the wrong coin it will not make us too disappointed because that is what we choose and we will definitely get valuable experience from it.
Activity: 224
April 30, 2019, 10:25:46 AM
In my opinion, the current altcoin that can be bought is XRP. because XRP price movements are very stable in some markets, it is even possible that XRP prices will soar.
A spokesman for Binance recently said that one of the best coins you need to have in your portfolio is XRP. And many for some reason do not like this coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 30, 2019, 10:23:48 AM
In my opinion, the current altcoin that can be bought is XRP. because XRP price movements are very stable in some markets, it is even possible that XRP prices will soar.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
April 30, 2019, 10:12:03 AM
Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?

There are very good altcoins out there now, why don't you  your research as it will give you the best answer  on what to go for but if i should advice would ask that you go for exchange coins but remember  DYOR
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 30, 2019, 10:09:51 AM
You should do research and look for the best opportunities. Recently I invested in FuturoCoin, the price of FTO is a bit low right now, but soon due to masternode system changes it will definitely rise it is just a matter of time
Activity: 364
April 30, 2019, 09:28:58 AM
i consider the ethereum tokens or altcoins as a worthy buy at this particular point in time, but with precision to project will be with respect to the research you do as every project has its own potentials and you are totally responsible on how you invest your funds so you do the research yourself so as to get sufficient facts enough to convince you.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 30, 2019, 09:24:55 AM
I invest in platforms this days, starting from ethereum, neo, tezos, eos, and many others, I found them to be very interesting long term projects and I think in future there will be a big need for this platforms, they are already making miracles. Second thing is tokens from exchanges, I`m in couple of them.
There are many interesting things right now, for more details you can PM me with more specific answer and I will answer you, that works for all of you guys.
Activity: 1806
April 30, 2019, 09:13:14 AM
There are various coin for investment but you should invest in top 10 coin because movement top 10 with btc price,xrp,xlm,tron,eos,bnb are best for investment.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 08:46:12 AM
For the best buy now and longterm altcoins is the ethereum, bitcoin and ripple that is why the community and project really have a potential and good but I still know that there are better altcoins yet longterm and also potentially like old coin may just come out this year or next year but still be careful because the risk is bigger in the crypto especially if you are talking about if you really want to invest you can find altcoins in coinmarket.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 30, 2019, 08:39:25 AM

Do your own due diligence. I won't give financial advice, but one altcoin that suddenly looks very promising is MIOTA with the Jaguar deal to use the Tangle and reward drivers with tokens for sharing data with the manufacturer. This is extremely bullish.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
April 30, 2019, 08:39:20 AM
Now there are a lot of top altcoins in which you can invest while their price is small, because when the cryptocurrency market will start to grow, you can get a good profit, so at the moment I would advise you to invest in eth, xrp, bnb and trx, at the moment it is a great option for investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 30, 2019, 08:35:12 AM
I prefer to buy Ethereum because it is the market coin and we can do trade with it and altcoins are cheap so we can buy it with good amount it is good to use it for trade and the investment of altcoins is good it will rise in the near future. many coins are diminishing day by day so it change the whole market and it's future is good but if we buy now we can become rich in the future.
A good choice and many people of course who will choose Ethereum because in the future Ethereum will profitable and many believe.
Potential and low-value Altcoin will usually be bought because they have good opportunities in the future.
indeed not everything is profitable so we choose the good from the good and investigate first.
Pages:
Jump to: