Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of investor are you? - page 6. (Read 21958 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
I are the debt holders, certain tokens. But if the price of the token is high, then I sell it. Most of my tokens are from bounty companies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 11:57:14 PM
holding is the most pleasant thing to do especially when the market is in such a condition. the hold is the best way and it will also depend on the development of the market the better future so more could certainly produce a system of withholding is applied. This is better than having to trade but failed to get the price increases.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 17, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
I'm both a HODLER and trader. It all depends on the coin in possession. For the large cap coins like BTC, ETH, EOS etc, they have proven beyond all doubts, their capabilities of soaring higher on the market. With such coins, i hold for long term. I trade with newly listed coins which normally are favourable for day trading due to their frequent rise and fall in price.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:43:02 PM
I want to wind up a Hodler, it is less unsafe and less worry than those informal investors. I wanted to end up one however I am not yet absolutely prepared for it. I can't envision the pressure and laments I have to confront every day. Every one of my coins generally live like dozing magnificence and I wake them up when the opportune time comes. Also the sum I get when holding than daytime exchanging.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 07:52:37 AM
Im short time investor mostly, buying on ICOs and then selling right after tokens are unlocked,some tokens and holding but its only two of them - Fusion and NKN. Right now im keeping away from any investments,market is very bad
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
I can call myself dealer and hodler. Can state that fruitful in both. In my understanding that is the approaches to win cash in crypto. I more often than not put a great deal in ICOs, yet when tokens are discharged on the trade I utilize them to exchange. More often than not I ready to complete couple of good swings previously I offer everything
copper member
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 03:22:09 PM
The Day Trader YES THAT I AM I THINK THE PRICE IS RELATED TO OUR NEED WHY IF WE NEED TO SELL CHEAP BUT IF I DO NOT HOPE TO INCREASE THE VALUE AND I DO BUSINESS QUICKLY
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
I can say, that I`m less than a noob, because my only trading process is when I`m selling my bounty rewards, lol. It is called bounty trading Smiley You are waiting, when the price will reach good value and sell then.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
I made a very long search without entering the crypto world of money. Can I earn more by doing business, or do I have to sell if the prices go up and I will buy them when prices rise? I bought it and I wait.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
I am a person who is looking forward to faster gains, so I am also a risk appetite. I am a day trader and I like to buy and sell every day. I think this kind of work model will be very challenging and passionate.

yes, I am also a day trader and I like to buy and sell every day. indeed in this work full of great risks but I also must be prepared to face any risk. so I am now still waiting for the market price to go up. let me quickly get the benefits because I've been waiting for him for a long time.
Activity: 322
July 25, 2018, 11:26:24 PM
definitely "the freebie". i like to get anything for free.  Grin
but not so extreme like you already said. i only have 1 bitcointalk account for signature campaign, i dont even have a social media account, and i dont care about the airdrop anymore.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 11:20:07 PM
in the result, and then I'm sure to this day believe that the hold is the best way to get results. that I have to prove it with a few years of holding and crypto can ride up to the point when even more at the end of last year. It is promising if it could wait for this. But if you want to take advantage of opportunities that there are sometimes traded daily in small scale is also necessary for the result of the development of small, crypto is also quite interesting to follow.
Activity: 430
July 25, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
I look forward to being a lucky trader, but unfortunately I lost a lot of money in the market transaction. I didn't get good luck in this fluctuating market.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
July 25, 2018, 10:14:04 PM
Becoming the Satoshi type of investor requires a lot of expertise in crypto of which i have not got there. I'm the HODLER type of investor because i have practically accumulated some tangible amount of BTC which i'm hoping to see a massive rise very soon as BTC break through 8K.
Activity: 77
July 25, 2018, 10:07:34 PM
i am a hodlers because i did kept some of the good coins in my wallets, i am a big fan of privacy coin too that is good for the new coin to had in the wallet for the future profit and also i did some research to find good coins to under valued to get good profit on that and maybe i could consider myself a FOMO too
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 09:26:13 PM
I prefer to become trader, To make money from high volatility of crypto,  day trading is one of the good choice. Day and swing  trading possible to change our life in 1 or 2 years because with high fluctuacion of crypto possible to make profit 100% to 500% in amonth. And to make it we should be has enough skill about technical and fundamental  analysis,  also how to minimize the risk by make management of risk and money.
Activity: 309
July 24, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
I once started as a trader, I got rekt then I started hodling the coins I bought, got rekt again and now all I do now is hunt for free coins lol
Activity: 406
July 24, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
Certainly I am holder because I am a long-term investor with great confidence that the crypto market will grow a lot in the next few years.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
July 24, 2018, 06:09:22 PM
Im more like a holder investor. I kinda bit lazy trading lately so holding is my strategy and i think that style better suits the market we have now. I guess im not wrong because bitcoin started to fill up the space of what it leaves since it go nuts. Holding isnt bad anyway, you just need more patience and self control.
Activity: 313
July 24, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
I will categorise myself as a holder kind of investor because I think crypto is the latest form of investment platform where I can keep my fund for the future while expecting a great yield which cannot be gotten anywhere else.
Pages:
Jump to: