Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of investor are you? - page 9. (Read 21958 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
I was a noob initially. Gulity Tongue but weren't we all noobs in the beginning? Those who disagree are liars haha. But now I think I'm a proud HODLER! I actually hodl most of it because I believe in the coins I've invested in and I'm just patiently sitting here, waiting for the day the value goes way up. Patience is key.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
May 28, 2018, 12:39:06 PM
i think that suits me more between these profiles is the holder, i consider myself a prudent investor, i never invest in projects too risky and of course in general i do a strategy of long term hold
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
I invest in the long term, but I also take part in bounty companies and get tokens, which I also keep in the long-term perspective.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
You choose the hodler because you have 55% of your portfolio in Bitcoin. My other half invested in your favorite Altcoin know it. With your reluctance to become a holder. You wait when the market recovers and sells it. You should not think of yourself as a professional when it comes to cryptocurrency even you are already a member of Hero.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
May 28, 2018, 09:58:17 AM
I could consider myself as the noob because I am still a beginner and is still learning things about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Have a coins account and is working on a bounty campaign. I have heard this from my classmates who are continuously earning through bounties. I am grabbing opportunity from this thing and is hoping to get some profit too. I invest in cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin through my income in this bounty programs that I get involved in.
Activity: 86
May 28, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
sometimesi i make trade:)) sometimes i am doing exchange. and generally i am trying to buy icos.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 09:48:50 AM
You know,bro, I prefer day trading for few reasons. Yes, it demands more of our time, but you can start with really small deposit,that's first. And ofc you can earn money almost every day.
Activity: 121
May 28, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
I am an investor in holding altcoin because the potency of altcoin I think is very big compared to the crypto currency besides altcoin, besides that to get altcoin is also not so difficult and does not require huge capital to buy it.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
I am a holder even though I do a lot bounties, mostly content creation, I am still a holder, I hold almost all the coins i have gotten from the bounties, and mostly i choose my bounties very carefully. I join strong projects.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
Maybe HODLER suites me because I have more than 50% Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio and I always look for  a new coin that I can short trade to gain more Ethereum and  Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 26, 2018, 09:28:25 AM
I chose daily trading. I think the risk of short-term trading is even lower. Although the profit obtained is relatively small, I think it is safer for my money!
Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
I am definitely HODLER. I believe that cryptocurrency will change digital area. Bitcoin won't replace fiat because of sceptics and people's fear, but BTC can become the only one payment system on the internet.
Activity: 59
May 25, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
When I first joined the encryption market, I was a daytime trader. Now I am determined to make a HODLER, because only in this way can I earn more money. It's hard to control it for day trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
I am a pure crypto holder. My aim was not on a quick buck on a small profit, I aim for the big ones. Holding coin for almost 3-5 years will surely give you much return of profit. When I was holding a coin, I just locked it up on my hardware wallet and forget that I even hold a coin. Holding a coin for a long term is so complicated when you have a weak hands. Just hodl your coin and you will see a bigger profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
May 25, 2018, 09:02:44 AM
i am a patiant holder.
i save a little bit of my salary every month and invest in crypto.
i tried day trading but i understood that i am not a good trader Grin
so i wait when btc will back to 15k and sell my coins with a good profit
Activity: 273
May 22, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
I am most definitely a holder. I am not at all good at trading as I always just end up buying stupid coins and losing my money so I stick to buying coins when they are low and holding them for the long run. Holding has shown me more favor than any other activity in cryptos and it is the best way that I know to make money from it and because I am very patient, it is not a hard thing for me to do
Activity: 602
May 21, 2018, 05:33:43 AM
I'm for sure the HOLDER, I don't have time to make daytrading and most of freetime I use to do bounty campaigns... so I just wait and hold my coins hoping for a big bull market Smiley
Activity: 105
May 21, 2018, 05:32:25 AM
I'm a noob in investment . just gaining experience . that many people believe that investors are only crypto-currencies . why so stitayut not understand . The investor is the one who buys the assets .it can be a car and a house and shares and cryptocurrencies . in short all that brings money .
Activity: 336
May 17, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
I am a long-term investor,I am going to hold my bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies for a few years,maybe till 2022.Some experts predict its price up to 100k$ or even more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
DAYTRADER!!!
i love trading and i want to push on my half of my holdings.
lets say i am throwing away half of what i have.
well this is me. i love to do buy and sell and there were no problems yet as i am being successful in every trade i had.
Pages:
Jump to: