Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of investor are you? - page 10. (Read 21958 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:35:05 PM
I've been a hodler since day one because I believe in that kind of strategy: to hold a coin till it reach a profitable level. I've been also trying to trade but there still not enough time to do the trading so I'll gonna wait for the right time to trade. Being a long time hodler make more reward and also bring good volume to the coin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
May 17, 2018, 02:26:06 PM
none of those mentioned ? I'm that type of investor wich thinks a lot before  makes the buy as money is not so easy to be earned so I don't like to waste them on nothing. I can study the project for days and still be under question mark but if there is a real product that can be used already then for sure it gets my attraction.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 17, 2018, 10:22:46 AM
I became an investor because I did not have time to sell a few tokens in time) I Hope I will become a trader again soon)
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
No difference between trader to hodler, trader can be called the hodler Smiley If serious talk I guess traders it's main resources for price grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 17, 2018, 10:05:48 AM
my strategy is the holder, I hold to the end and I'm not particularly concerned about price changes, I'm calm about it, I'm ready to hold for a very long time
Activity: 616
May 17, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
I'm a very accurate investor, well, in the worst case, I think so because I'm very serious about checking projects before investing in anything, I think projects are very hard to check today, because today there are very few resources to check.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
The holder all the way.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
I would say that I fall into the holder group because I have most of my coin in stable and potential crypto and then, I invest in stable altcoin that are also promising and I still invest in good ICOs to get more token.
Activity: 127
May 17, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
I'm definitely a holder. i believe that buying when there is blood on the streets and waiting for the prices to go up and then selling is the best way to make money from any investment. I have traded, but only a couple of times and I concluded that trading wasn't for me, I am more comfortable holding my coins.
Activity: 83
May 16, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
Investing in cryptocurrencies I think that long-term investments will be a very good option. The risk of investing in the cryptocurrency of the top 10 market caps will be small, and if you hold them for a long time, just wait for the price to go up and sell your tokens. You will have plenty of money. Return.
Activity: 67
May 16, 2018, 01:21:45 PM
Probably all of us were Noobs.  Now I have become HODLER.  It took me about 6 months of daily work - investing, bidding, reading books and forums, communicating with smart people.  sometimes Day Trader wakes up in me, but such periods do not last long.
Activity: 356
May 14, 2018, 10:46:16 AM
daily trading is very stressful, I think the cryptocurrency is a very suitable for me, and if you are lucky and patient, you can get good profits through long holding.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
May 14, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
I prefer to become a Hodler, it is less risky and less stress than those day traders. I planned to become one but I am not yet totally ready for it. I cannot imagine the stress and regrets I need to face each day. All my coins usually live like sleeping beauty and I wake them up when the right time comes. Not to mention the amount I get when holding than daytime trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
May 13, 2018, 09:24:51 AM
I am more of a hodler kind of an investor and 100% of my crypto does not stay on my portfolio not less than 6 months. The more I hold, the less risk I take and the less regret I think. I have plans to day trade but there are times that doubts came to me because every single penny is important to me and I could not imagine how to handle short term regrets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 10, 2018, 03:19:33 PM
I can be assigned to 5 categories at once and to no one in full. Certainly I'm not Satoshi. This poll raises the question, and who are we going to be through the five-ten years?
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
May 10, 2018, 03:11:47 PM
 i have my own business in rl, family, so i have no much time to work with crypto, so my choice is hold, i like that i invested some of my money into it, the more different ways to make money is always good than one.
Activity: 308
May 10, 2018, 03:09:08 PM
I have been investing for a couple of years. I have a lot of knowledge and experience in this industry. I have a big portfolio with altcoins and I like what I do.
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 04:43:32 PM
smile! i flexible investor am not regid..
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
March 23, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
I am a hodler too. Hodling is the best option i think. If you search and believe a project, you will hodl! Because scams pump and dump always and you will lost all your money. But if you invest good projects and hodl, you should be win at the end!
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
March 23, 2018, 04:37:19 PM
I can call myself trader and hodler. Can say that successful in both. In my understanding thats the ways to earn money in crypto. I usually invest a lot in ICOs, but when tokens are released on the exchange i use them to trade. Most of the time I able to do few good swings before i sell it all

That's the way to earn more fortunes in the crypto world as you said investing into ICO then waiting for tokens to be out on exchange so that we can trade as it will give a good amount of profit and this is something which I am planning as well for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: